Capitolo XVI [ Reasons' ]

Clock 16 "Reasons'"

Bit flashback what happend to the 15chapter

"But you know..." 

"...The truth is, Broken Clock isnt the one ive been searching for."

"Ehh?" (Lau)

"The real thing ive been searching was...." (Alice)..."The, Pandora's Box."

"....Pandora's...Box....?" (lau)

"Laurette, The truth is when the moon got its cresent shape, I will be...going to be."Human Sacrifice!"

...."Human...Sacrifice...?" 

"..Thats becoz we need these souls as sacrifice for the return of our king~"

Do you know where all of human sin had started..? On where all those negative emotions and great misfrotunes of this universe was set free........that was used to be inside a box,...." (Alice)

"...Box...?" (Lau)

"..That's right~" (Alice) "It was.... The Pandora's Box....~"

Listen Laurette, ive been living for thousands of years, in different life of cycle birth."

"...I'm the 3rd Alice, the Alice who was born in this timeline. I'm here to destroy the new owner of the Pandora's box before he/she kills me on the day of Pandemonium Ceremony!"

"Thats right. Its the ceremony for the new birth of the Death God, that going to destroy this world."

"...Whoever holds the Pandora;s Box shall be devoured by it, once he/she was completely devoured. He/she will be completely taken by the Death God resides' in his/her very own body. Her soul will completely vanish...and..." (Alice)

"He/she will be the Pandora's Box itself, in other words. The God of Destruction!"

BADUMP!

(End of flashback)

.

.

.

......

"Its so Quiet when Alice and Laurette arent around right...?"..Tille Looking at her side."Drew..."

"Yes it is Mylady..." Tille placed up her cup on the table. "...His fate is already moving, that scream of him back there....Theres' no doubt, he is starting to remember things."

"..Well then if he so, what shall you do next Mylady?"

Tille gripped on her bost fist. "I want to, Know the truth of what happen back there. Who really did killed Big Sister. Who really did start, and who really did killed all of them!"

..............................

Back to Laurette and Alice.

"...Alice, i dont understand...Why would you die...why would you be..H-human...Sacrifice..?"

"...Laurette, listen to me, i dont want you to protect me back there. You attacked Sugar, i hate it."

"But why? I just wanted to help you-"

"Shh" placing Alice finger on his Lips to block his words. "Like i said please dont protect me but..." Alice hugged him. "But please. Let me protect you this time..."