Capitolo XIV [ Taste of Fear ]

Clock 14 "Taste of Fear"

flashback.

"...Thats right..That Broken clock which in our organization called Missing Piece, was a 'her'...She said her name was I--"

Before he could finish his sentence an explosion on their side of bushes.

"what?!" (Stefan)

"What the-" (Alfred)

"Eh?! Noway-" (Tille)

A dark matter envolped the whole garden. thats' right.

(Alice---> A CLOSED SPACE!!!") 

"Found~ You~dayo~"

"the Troublesome Boy desuwa~ hehehehe........)))

.....Continuation....Inside the closed space.

 "C-Cards?!" (Lau)

"Stand back please Lady Anastasia!" Stefan drawn down his hands' on the ground as he summons thy name of it. "...Rose....!"

Laurette was shock Stefan has the same ability of Tille. The rose!

"Hehehe~ Such a rude welcoming dayo!" 

"You are the ones' who is rude~ Ruining the mood with Anastasia was so rude and dissapointing we are about to get to the sweet mood and yet!" Stefan attacked the 2 cards by one of his rose' stems.

"S-Sweet mood?! =.="|| (Lau)

"Tch i missed." (Stefan)

"Heheheh~ Well then we actually dont have time to mess with you, but i guess we could play with you desuwa~"

"Let us introduce ourselves~ desuwa...I'm Sugar from the district of Clover Card! Desuwa~!"

"I'm Katherine from the district of Diamond Card~ And we are~"

. .(Both said) . . .  "!~White and Black Knight~!

"White and black..kinght...?" (Stefan)

"But you are pink and the one is wearing white, dont you think the title mess up? ( T o T +sparku~

Laurette said without a sense of atmosphere.

"Iyah, thats not what they meant dont think the literal please... ( _ - _ "|||" (Stefan) 

\‎(=  ̄ ▽  ̄ =)"Sorry~" (Lau)

"Well then we really need to stop wasting time~Dayo"

"What do you need anyway?!" (Stefan)

"We need to get that boy over there, that person with you~Desuwa" Sugar pointed at Laurette.

".....Boy?... ‎( O ▽ O )"

"Yes desuwa~"

"...Boy? You mean boy?"

"Yes dayo~!"

"...But Anastasia is a girl  ‎( O ▽ O )"

"..Huh? ( O o O" what are you talking about? that looking girl is actually a boy you know. Take a look at him once more desuwa~"

Stefan looks at Laurette, but in his vision Lau looks a girl to him ONLY.

 ‎( O ▽ O ) she is a she, not a he."