Capitolo XXXVII [ Reunion ] w/th Extra

Clock 37 "Reunion" w/th Extra "Black Coffee is Not Black nor Sweet!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before a Chapie starts lets recall the chap 22 if you remember the Alice and Laurette Date!

There is a Behind the Scene Joke when they got on the Coffee shop.  :3 

"Black Coffee is Not Black nor Sweet!"

Alice: Laurette! Lets eat cakes today!

Laurette: But you've been eating all sweets at the mansion. You might get a disease

Alice: TCH~ = C = )....fine then what should we eat?

Laurette: How about lets go to a coffee shop. Coffee also taste sweet.

Alice: Really?! Then ok!

-Inside the shop-

Waitress: Mom so which you want to order? Normal Coffee..or Black Coffee.

Alice: black coffee...? I want to see if its really black! I take black coffee!

-later on taking the black coffee-

Alice: Chh~ It doesnt look like black at all...its more like a blood...or a color of poop~

Laurette: ^^"||

Alice: *sips the coffee*.........PLEH! PLEH!

Laurette: A-Alice!?

Alice: *tears* You lied to me Laurette! Coffee isnt sweet at all!!! Its bitter!!! TT^TT

Laurette: B-But you choose black coffee so its really bitter!! >o<"||||

END OF OMAKE XDDD HOPE YOU LAUGH YOUR ASS :P 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuation on where we had stop!

Within the Little boy thoughts. He wander off to an ally of St.Vashklie where there is no people around. He had leave the zone of market, He didnt even realized that he had left Alice alone on the crowd road.

Laurette you must live

You cant die you still have things to do

If this is the only way to make you alive i...

Those words keep repeating on his head. He had now thought. Mother....

But when suddenly he bumped on something.

"Ouch!"

But it wasnt a thing, its a 'someone'

"Where you lookin at Brat!"

He rubbed his head, and realizing his surroundings where is he, as he looked at his front. He saw a gangsta looking appearance that has a big muscles' and a punky yet old looking and no hair to mention with a tabaco on its mouth. Behind this man there is two also punky looking young men.