Capitolo XXIII [ Childhood Memoirs' ]

Clock 23 "Childhood Memoirs"

The birds' flew's away.

"-gasp- ..This..presence..." (Lau)

TAP~

TAP~

TAP~

*looks at front* "Isnt that..." (Alice)

A Pink haired girl hairstyle was ocotopus like with two long tailed hair of her in her front. who is holding her umbrella open with a clover sign on her left side of ears. Wearing a fat cocktail dress. With a girl on hiding on her back, who has white hair. With cold looking eyes. Wearing a straight sailor bloomer, while black ribbon on the back of her hair. And a bandage on her left eye.

"..A girl and a woman...? But this presence...Alice arent they..." (Lau)

"You're wrong they are not cards...That woman is a trump card.." (Alice)

BADUMP~

Laurette was reminded of how scary a Trump Card is back at Stella's arc.

He tighten his hand pressed to his sit. "Trump...Cards..."

The pink haired woman grinned.

End of flashback.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pretty woman and a little girl. Who could they be?!

"You must be....Laurette Tiberius rigth...?" Said by the pink haired woman. With a grin on her face.

"...Laurette, the Mistfortune child...." She smirked.

Laurette's eyes were biggen, he didnt get what that woman told him.

The Woman smiles to the both of them, before introducing herself. She grinned again, this time she was looking at Alice.

"Nice to meet the both of you, I'm Heather the Leader of Clover, Trump Card~"

Alice&Lau: !?!

"And this little girl on my side..." Heeather took a step back to reveal the little girl whole appearance.

Alice heart thumped.

She finally realized the weird feeling she sense on that girl.

Heather continued, "She is Iris Ojou-sama, The one you've been searching for...." With an evil grin on Alice,It seems like Alice let her guard down. Heather suddenly took at attack to the both of them.

"Crystal Petals!" *hands pointed to Alice and Laurette*

Alice managed to dodge the attack but.

"L-Laurette?!"

Laurette doesnt have conciusness. Alice runned to the lying Laurette. He made a bit sound.

"Glad he is alright..." After that she took a death glare to Heather. Heather was just chuckling.

"Fufufufu~I see." He closed her eyes for a moment and opens it again. "He is pretty weak isnt he?"

Alice was angered. She shouted at Heather. "He is not weak!"

Heather: Yes he is...Besides why do i even care on trashes~" ( -  C   -  )

Alice: Huh? T-trashes? ( 0  _  0 .)|| "wait, IS THAT US?!" ( > o < )