Capitolo XIX [ Vast Warm ]

Clock 19 "Vast Warm"

.

.

.

Dorothy's POV

Today is...February 14 desu.

Its been 4 days past since i came to Laurette-nii-chan and Alice-chan, Tille-nee-sama's mansion desu.

Alice-nee-chan is cute and tsundere desu, she does have sometimes bad mood but still its fun to be with her desu. Laurette-nii-chan is so nice desu, but sometimes he always space out and often easily startled desu.

While Tille-nee-sama...wa so ncie to me like a big sister. Its so fun here but...Dorothy needs to...

Nii-chan and nee-chan...is...

"Dorothy its time for desserts" It was big brother Laurette. I nodded with a happy tone.

"HAI desu~!"

.

.

.

"Our tea for today is Melon tea and Raspberry cake, s the fifth indies single by Japanese girl group Melon Kinenbi, in a collaboration with Going Under Ground. It was released as limited distribution on December 30th 2009. Melon tea came from the fruit 'melon' well nothing much about it. As for As well as being good sources of antioxidants raspberries contain a wide variety of vitamins and minerals."

Tille-nee-sama smiled like she always do. She really do likes preparing tea and cake for everyday, she was like a mother figure desu.

"Now everyone please help yourselves...Enjoy!"

I was about to eat but Tille nee-chan's spoon was infront of me with a piece of raspberry cake.

She told me "Ahhh~" desu.

"ahh~Desu!" It was tasty. "Yummy desu!"

"I'm glad Dorothy-chan is really so cute!"

"Thanks Tille-nee-sama desu!"

It was another funny moment. Playing with Alice-nee-chan, making Laurette-nii-chan close to Alice-nee....Dressing up with Tille-nee-sama, asking for kinds of flowers to Alfred-nii-nii, playing jokes with Drew-nii-chan. It was really...really fun desu...

[But i know this fun wont last...]

I was staring to the blue sky. Sitting on the side post of wall. Laurette-nii-chan found me.

"Dorothy-chan what are you doing here alone?"

"Eh? I'm not alone desu~ Toto is with me desu~" 

"Oh i see, but still you shouldn't slack off alone"

"Slack? wait, me desu??"

"Yes"

"But Dorothy doesnt slack desu."

"Really? But for me you are sad on something, can i know it?"

Laurette-nii-chan im sure he would understand so i.

"Actually today is...Dorothy's...Birthday."

"Eh?!"

"And its also the day, when...I was left alone at this world..."

I cant stop myself saying those sad words, i know Laurette-nii-chan will be sad too. But i tried to cover up with a smile with giggle.

"But Dorothy is alright desu~ Dont worry Lau-nii-chan desu~"