Capitolo VI [ Sweet illusionary Prisoner "Diamon Trump Card Stella" ]

• Dedicated kay Mayura Furude

Clock 6 - " Sweet illusionary Prisoner "Diamon Trump Card Stella"

.......

Authors' POV

Laurette who just wanted to get the music box of her mother, why is that, he needs to be caught in danger? A Trump Card had showned up! What is a Trump Card?

Note: Cards- They are born from the regret of the person who died, and if it has left regrets it will become a stagnated soul and in other words they dont die, they did die but live again as their hearts are clock but their souls are tied up in the chain of darkness due to the Contract to the Queen of Hearts

Trump Cards- Stagnated souls' too but special ones; has the ability to become immortal. Trump Cards doesnt easily die.

[Want more Further explanation? Read it then~ XD Its on next next Chapie ]

"Saa>~~" Stella licked her lips like she have found a good prey. "Lets begin the game~! <3"

"...!!! Laurette!" (Alice)

Laurette doesnt have a conciusness lying on the floor.

Alice uses her death glare when he saw Laurette doesnt have conciusness.

"You...What are you planning to do to us?!"

"Ara~ What a noiisy rabbit, does your master teach you those kind of words..?"

"Shut the crap! I dont have any master! W-well..." She blushes a little, "I dont think" She mumbles.

"huh,? Oh well whatever, its just we failed to kill him that day...." Stella who has her evil smile.

"...Kil? What do you mean?"

"What? You dont know the meaning og the word 'kill'..?")(╯▽╰)"||

"WROOONGGG!!!_----thats' not what i meant!" o(⋋▂⋌)o!!!

"Then what do you mean?"( = _ = )

"I meant, why do you have to kill Laurette?! For what purpose?!"

Stella just smiled, she put her pointy finger in her lips and said in a cute way~

"SE-CRE-RET~<3"

"SHUT THE CRAP!!!" Alice got piss off. XD And she said-

"Besides' how old you think you are?! Your'e an old woman and yet you still wear a loli outfit.....HAVE SOME SHAME!!!!!"

That hit Stella hard xD

"Hey! Watch that mouth of yours! Its rude you know!" She then grins, "What about you? Wearing weird clothes and has that dirty bunny ears of yours' exposed....! HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE!!!!"

That hit Alice hard XD

"YOU STUPID OLD WOMAN!!!" ( >O<*)

OK OK ITS WAR XD

While Outside before those thing of fighting happens (flashback a bit)

"Their getting late neh...." Said by Alfred.

"Yeah i agree..." Tille' said in agreement with a sign.

Then suddenly at Tilles' Back.

"Master said its PLAY TIME HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE"

When Tille and Alfred look at their backs and front they were already being surrounded by cards' as a sudden bright light swallowed them all.

"T-this is-- A closed space---!!!" (Tille)