Capitolo XXXIII [ It Hurts ]

Clock 33 "It Hurts"

Author: Due to His fading conciusness....He had Remember one of his memory again. A memory that hurts him. The most?.....???....

Laurette's POV

I had remember now. Back then, when i was little. I was told i have an unknow illness. During that time it wasnt still discover.

Everyday was always fun, I didnt know i was actually a cheerful and hyper person. Loves to do pranks. Loves to make fun of Eliot. It was really seems fun. It really...really..looks fun.

Lau: Eliot~ Look look you look like a dumb bird on this painting! *laughs*

Eliot: Dont you Laugh! Besides..you cant do painting either!

Lau:....Eliot..*comes near his face*

Eliot: *blushes* w-what?

PLAP!

Eliot: OUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Lau: HORAAY! ELIOT SAID OUCH! OUCH! AHAHAHA

Eliot: You sadist! > O < geez! 

When i had turn 5yrs old My mother started being busy with her work on household. Father was doing the same. So in other words i will be all alone at house. But everyday Eliot always visit me and plays with me. We always having fun thought sometimes my jokes are too cruel for him, but even so, Eliot didnt get angry. He was so nice. He was so easy to tease. But thats makes him...

MY bestfriend.

It seems like i'm always getting sick. Always having fever especially on cold times.

But Eliot always been there on my side to support me.

. . . . . . .

During those times i havent met Alyss at that time.

Eliot's father seems to be a hard understanding person.

Eliot: Lauru Ive come to play again!

Lau: hm! Good! Now lets play trump cards this time! :D ok?!

Eliot: If Lauri says so! :3 

Eliot doesnt want to talk about his father, and his mother is already dead ever since his little sister was born. It was said from what ive heard from maids, that his little sister was not on good condition of body. Even so instead staying at house taking a look as his little sister, he chooses me. Even how many times i told him to go to his sister instead he protest at me.

Lau: E-Eliot?! Are you alright?!

Eliot: I'm fine! ..*punches fist on the ground*

Lau: *shocks* Eliot! Stop that! How could you be fine?! What are you doing?!

Sometimes Eliot is acting weird, Sometimes i'm founding him holding his right hand tight while he punches it on the floor. I thought of always stopping him. Sometimes it looks painful when he is grippng on his right fist. Something is wrong with those right hands of him...

Until, we were playing far from the garden. We had gone deeper.

Lau: ahahah~ Look look im going faaaar~~