chapter forty-two

I wake up and Owen is still asleep. I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. The sound of the door opening made me poke my head around the shower curtain, my eyebrow raising. Owen.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Taking a shower," he shrugged, stepping closer after locking the door.

"Oh, really?"

He gave me a sly smile and nodded. "Problem?"

"Nope, not at all." I grin. After he dropped his boxers, he stepped into the shower and kissed me. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. I pushed him against the wall and trailed my finger down his chest. His eyes get wide. I grinned. "What's that look for?"

"You know what its for, Lani-bear."

"You'll have to tell me," I murmured, tiptoeing to reach his jaw. He looks down. I couldn't help but follow his gaze down. I know what he's talking about. I bit my lip and looked up at him through my lashes. He kisses me. I kiss him back and slide my hands down his back. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me close. He groaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moves my hair out of the way and kisses my neck. I moved my head to the side and bit my lip. That feels so good.. I squeezed my eyes shut and silently moaned. I can feel him grin.

"Stop teasing and do something," I breathed out as he gently bit my ear lobe. He stops and kisses me - hard. If I was standing, I knew I'd be weak at the knees - an effect Owen seemed to be having on me lately. It might be embarrassing but I need to ask my mum about it. He sighed, a happy smile on his face, when we pulled apart. I kiss his cheek and finish my shower. I get out wrapping a towel around my body while he takes a shower. I head to my room and get dressed. I pull on a long sleeve t-shirt and grab my jeans. I pull them on and they're really tight. They've been getting tighter lately. "Mum!" I yell.

"Yes sweetie?" she walks into my room.

"The jeans dont fit."

"I'll get you some new ones while you're at school."

"Actually, I was thinking that we could go together, spend some time together."

"Sure sweetie." she smiles. I grab a long skirt as she leaves and pull it on.

"I'll go make some breakfast," she called out as she walked down the stairs. A few seconds later Owen appeared in a towel, I met his gaze and bit my lip in a smile. He's only in a towel.

He raised his eyebrows. "What?"

"Nothing." I smile. I felt my eyes widen as he dropped the towel and walked over to my chest of draws naked. He turns his head to look at me and smirks. I pouted and trailed my eyes over him, trying to act like it didn't effect me.

"This doesn't bother you?" He asks.

I wanted to say yes, it did bother me because I couldn't do anything. But instead I shook my head. "Nope, not in the slightest."

He frowns. "Really?"

I lifted my eyes to his after staring at his chest. "Mhm." I wanted to kiss him, right now.

He moves close to me. "Are you sure about that?" he asks with a teasing tone.

"I'm sure," I muttered when he hovered over me. He puts his hands on my waist and presses his chest against my back. I sucked in a deep breath as he pulled me flat against him. So badly right now I wanted him to make a move and stop teasing. He moves my hair and starts kissing my neck. My eyes closed as I grabbed his hands, trying to pull him closer. He chuckles lightly.