Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen:

Two films later, I was on my stomach, tears rolling down my face, my stomach aching from laughing too much. Owen was laying on the floor, the same situation as me.

“That was hilarious!” I exclaim.

"I know," he choked out. After a few minutes he finally manages to stand up and flop down next to me. "That was too good," he said, turning his head to the side and grinning at me. I laugh and smile. I had to admit, as soon as he told me to forget everything, I started to relax and have more fun. But I still have a little bit of a bad feeling.

I push it away and smile at him. "Now what?"

He shrugged. "Whatever you want to do, Lani-bear." I grab another piece of pizza and eat it. He pokes my stomach, instantly I wiggle away, a short bark of laughter escaping my lips. I finish off my piece of pizza. Boy was it yummy.

He grins as I lick my fingers. "What's that face for?" I slowly back away from him until I hit the headboard.

"My all-time favourite pass time." His hands snap forward and soon I'm wiggling around, trying to get away from his tickling fingers. He starts tickling me and I cant stop laughing.

"No-" I bite my lip to stop from laughing but it came out, with my gasping for breath. "Please, stop!"

"Never!” He grinned and tickled me harder. I laugh and laugh and laugh.

"Please, stop," I start to do the silent laugh - the one where you can't breath and you can't make a sound. I knocked his legs out from under him and took a deep breath in. He lands next to me and I start to breath normally again. He chuckles and instantly I want to get revenge. I give him a wicked grin and move my hands slowly to his sides. He doesn’t have a chance to back away before I start tickling him.

His deep laughter echoed around the room. "I'm sorry. Stop, stop!" He words came out slurred with laughter. I stop and laugh.

He grins once he catches his breath. "Please don't do tha-" I cut him off by tickling him again. I smile. I cant help it. He swiftly grabs my arms and moves me underneath him. "You're going to regret that," he grins.

“I dont think so!”

"Oh, really?" He raised his eyebrow and moves his hands to my sides. "Are you sure about that?"

“Maybe.”

"You can't stop me." He tickles me and I writher around, trying to get away from him but my laughter stops me. "I thought you could stop me," he says. Between his chuckling.

“Guess I was wrong.” A small smile spreads across his face as he stops moving his hands.

He moves his hand to my cheek and gently pinched it. "You're beautiful, Lani-bear. You know that?"

“Thanks.” He smiled and rested his elbows either side of me, his head resting on his hands.

“What?” I ask.

He gives me a wicked smile. "I'll finally have you in my bed again tonight."

“Uh, yeah..” He smiled and moved his head to my neck, soon he starts making soft, fake snoring noises.

I push him off and laugh. “You're so weird.”

"Aw, you wound me," he winked and laid next to me. "I was tired, Lani-bear."

I giggle. “Sorry.” He rolled over and looked at me. "What?" I raised my eyebrow and met his gaze.

He continues looking at me. “What?” I ask.