Chapter thirty

The next morning I woke up to the sound of quiet talking. I didn't open my eyes bit I strained my ears for the source of noise. Owen was still underneath me, but he was talking to someone in his doorway. My first thought is: Is the blanket covering me? We made love and then went straight to bed, so no clothes... Owen trailed off and he shifted. I opened my eyes a crack to see him looking down at me, an adorable expression on his face.

“Morning.” I say rubbing my eyes.

"Morning, sleepy head," he said, smiling. "My mum was just asking whether we wanted breakfast," he told me, raising his eyes to the door. I dont look over at the door, but I do blush, majorly. He moved his head close to mine and whispered, "you're wearing a t-shirt, don't worry. I put it on you after I realized how cold you were."

I smile softly and whisper, “Thanks.”

He nodded. "Anytime." He smiled over at the door, "breakfast would be great, mum."

“Breakfast should be ready in half an hour.” I peeked over at her and gave her a small smile before she disappeared from the doorway, shutting the door behind her. I bury my head in his chest. That was so embarressing.

Owen's silent laughter vibrated through his chest. "Don't be embarrassed," he cooed, poking my stomach.

“How cant I be?”

"You must be use to my mum randomly popping up, so what if we were under the covers this time though," he said quietly, lifting my chin up.

“Not when we're like this!”

He chuckled. "Like what?"

“Laying like this. Me on top of you and in-between your legs.”

"You were asleep, Lani-bear. I'm sure she thought it was cute more than anything," he grinned.

I nod, believing him. “Its comfortable.”

His grin turned into a soft smile. "It really is," he said quietly, bending his head down to kiss me. I kiss him back.

"Come on, sleepy head. Let's get some breakfast," he said, shifting on the bed and smiling at me. I feel my stomach lurch. Oh shit. I bit my lip and shot out of the bed, rushing towards his bathroom. I throw up, again and again and again.

Owen pulled my hair away from my face and rubbed my back slowly. "Are you okay?" He asked softly when I sat back on my heels and lowered my head.

“Yeah, happens everyday.”

"I wish there was something I could do," he told me.

“You cant, there's nothing anyone can do.”

He nodded. "I know. Baby book, remember?" I smile. Most guys wouldn’t do that. Hell, most guys wouldn’t stay with the girl they got pregnant.

"What's that look for?" He asked, when he caught me staring at him with a smile on my face.

“Nothing.” I tell him still smiling.

He raised his eyebrow but said nothing. "Come on. Let's get some food in you."

"Okay." I get up and we head downstairs. His mum smiles at us and gives us two plates of food. I smile and tell her thanks before eating. Owen watches me as I eat all my food before he's even half way through.

"What?" I ask.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I've never seen you so hungry before."

"I'm not just eating for me anymore, I have to eat more."

He nodded. "I know, Lani-bear," he said softly, touching my cheek before standing up and washing our plates.

"I could have done that." I say. "You didn’t have to."