Epilogue

*Kayla's POV*

"You will be fine, Kayla," Lottie reassures me. She smooth's down my hair as it was sticking up a bit. I inhale nervously, nodding. Fizzy and Jay come running into the room.

"The groom wants to speak with her," Jay smiles. I smile in return, walking towards the door just to be drawn back by Lottie.

"NO! She already has her dress on! He has to wait until after," she exclaims. I look at her pleadingly as well as Harry, who had just walked into the room.

"Please, Lottie!" he begs. "They're both a mess and you know it. For some completely ridiculous reason, they're both nervous about this. Let them talk through the door or something, this isn't fair to them. Lou won't even put his tux on he's shaking so badly," he explains. Lottie sighs and rolls her eyes, turning towards me.

"You two are a mess. Fine. Only through the door," she says, handing me a piece of paper and a pen. I smile and grab the items, lifting my skirt and train to run towards the door. I slightly knock my head on it as I sit on the ground.

"Kayla?" Louis whispers through the door. I smile and grab the paper, sliding it under the door.

'Lou.'

"I'm nervous. I don't know why. Part of me keeps saying you're just going to leave me up there, knowing that I'm not good enough for you," he sighs. I shake my head, regardless of him not being able to see.

'You have nothing to worry about. I will meet you there. Now, Lottie is about to blow her top if I don't get back in there. Go get ready.'

"Okay. Love you," he says. I smile.

'Love you.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You'll be fine," Liam whispers as the music starts. I exhale sharply and nod my head, clutching onto his arm. Even after my talk with Lou, I'm still nervous.

Once the bridesmaids all walk down the isle with their mint green dresses (Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy, escorted accordingly by Harry, Zayn, Niall and one of Louis' friends from home, Harry being the best man, Liam being in the pews as my father,) it's my turn.

I inhale sharply and clutch onto Liam's arm harder, probably cutting off the circulation in his elbow, and start walking, keeping my head down.

"Hey, look up," Liam whispers. I do so slowly, being met with Louis' watery eyes. I feel myself tear up just seeing him start crying.

'Beautiful,' he mouths. I blush and smile at him, continuing my walk steadily with the help of Liam's arm. I keep my eyes locked with Louis' as I finish my trip down the isle, standing directly in front of Louis now. I smile widely as does he.

"Take care of her," Liam says, breaking us out of our trance. Louis nods, taking my hands from Liam's after Liam had kissed the top of my head, a single tear coming from his eye. "I'm so proud of you," he whispers. I smile in return.

Louis helps me up the steps, holding my forearms so I don't trip over the train. I smile at him, handing my bouquet to Lottie, my maid of honor.

-skip over the talking straight to the vows, cuz author is lazy-

"Kayla, we met in a weird way," Louis laughs, his eyes lighting up. I smiled as well, suppressing my laughs, "and as weird as it may sound, hitting you in the head with that door might have been the best thing I had ever done," he says, making everyone in the room laugh as well. "When we met, you were running from your past, running to try and make yourself a life, and I can just say, I am so glad that I get to be part of your life. You have been there for me through so much, you've been my rock through all the problems I faced, and I can't express how lucky I am to be able to call you my wife after today. I love you," he finishes, I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to stop the strange choking noises coming from it. He laughs and wraps his arms around my shoulders. "It's okay."