Chapter 24

*Kayla's POV*

       "Wake up, Kayla!"

       I rolled over in the bed, ignoring whoever was trying to disturb my sleep. It's too early for life. I choose sleep.

       "If you don't get up we're gonna miss our flight!" another voice chimed in.

       I just grunted a bit in response. Who needs traveling when you can sleep? Sleep is always better. Always.

       "I'm going to eat all the breakfast."

       Go away Niall. I've gone weeks without food, I can go without breakfast today. I want sleep.

       "Do you wanna go to Harry's hometown or not?"

       Well, Zayn, does this involve me waking up? Oh, it does? Then no.

       "Please, love? For me?" Louis whined. Nope. Sleep wins, I can't see his puppy dog face. "You guys go ahead, I'll wake her up, don't worry about it."

       I heard feet going towards the door, leaving me in silence. I smiled and snuggled further into the bed sheets of the hotel room. I'm way too comfortable to get up right now, this bed is so warm.

       I'm brought out of my thoughts by my blankets being lifted up gently, exposing my shorts clad legs to the cold air of the room. I shivered as another body slid under the cover with me. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me to another body. I huddled into their warmth as I started to feel sleepy.

       "As much as I love this, we need to get up, you know," Louis pointed out. I sighed and shook my head, refusing to move. He laughed lightly in response. "C'mon, up. We're gonna be late." Nothing. "Fineeeee..."

      I sighed and clenched my eyes tight, refusing once again to move. I thought he was going to let it go before I felt a pair of lips on my own.

       My eyes snapped open in alarm, being met with Louis' closed eyes as he moved his lips against mine. I sighed and closed my eyes, about to start responding to his kiss. However, the second I put pressure on his lips, he pulled away. I opened my eyes to see his smirking face looking at me innocently.

       "If you get up, I'll give you a kiss?" he bargained. I huffed and pulled back the covers, trudging out of bed. I went to my luggage, grabbing some clothes to wear today. I stopped on my way to the bathroom, leaning down to Louis who was now sitting on the end of the bed, watching me silently. I leaned down and gave him a short peck, leaving him pouting as I went to change.

       I changed into the simple jeans and long sleeve shirt to hide the scars my father inflicted. I walked back out of the bathroom and put all my dirty clothes in my suitcase as Louis started speaking.

       "So, I was thinking...would you be willing to let me take you out on a date?" he asked. I stood up and looked at him, a smile setting on my face. I grabbed my notepad and pen.

       'I'd love to.'

*2 hours later*

       'How much longerrrrr?' I wrote, sliding the paper over to Niall. He chuckled and shook his head.

       "You're impatient. We'll be there in a couple of hours," he replied. I groaned slightly and threw my head back, hitting the headrest of my chair. He laughed in reply as he stuck his headphones back in his ears.

       "You wanna listen?" Louis asked from beside me, holding out a earphone. I smiled and nodded, taking it from his hand. He turned on a song that I wasn't sure the name of.

'Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
but it's the only thing that I know
when it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Hm, we keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home
Wait of me to come home

You can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home."'

       I looked at Louis, smiling. It was a beautiful song, I really liked it. (A/N: If this song wasn't out at the time, can we please act like it? I love this song a lot and I wanted to add it in.)

       "That's our friend Ed Sheeran. He's great singer, isn't he?" I nodded. "You should listen to some more of his music, he's great. Good friend as well. Do you want to hear some of his other songs?" he asked. I nodded and he turned on a few of his other songs, allowing me to listen to them all. Louis was definitely right, this guy was wonderful.

       When all his songs had finished, I was feeling extremely sleepy, and I was leaning heavily against Louis' shoulder. I could feel someone's eyes on us, but I didn't bother to look up until I heard Harry's voice.

       "So what's going on with you two?" he asked. I lifted my head from Louis' shoulder and raised an eyebrow in question at him. Louis seemed to understand and answered for the both of us.

       "We're going out on a date some time this week."

       "Looking forward to it?" Harry asked me, looking at me pointedly. I smiled and nodded my head, turning to face Louis.

       Of course I was looking forward to this.