Chapter 13

*Liam's POV*

I watch as Kayla slowly doses off with her head on my lap. We were all watching a film after the fourth concert of tour.

It's been a month since I took custody of Kayla, which was a week after she went to the police station with Paul. For the most part, it's gone alright. The fans don't know about her, because she never leaves the bus. She's slowly started getting slightly more comfortable around the lot of us, me and Louis a bit more than the other lads. It kind of touches me that she's just been able to be comfortable around me; it makes me being her legal guardian a lot easier.

Although he can't see it, Louis is smitten with the girl. She's been living on the bus for about five and a half weeks in total, and he spends a lot of time with her. A lot. She trusts him just as much, if not more, than myself. He is always the one to make sure she's eating, and that she is taking care of herself. It's honestly pretty cute.

She hasn't come to any of the concerts, not being a particularly big fan of crowds, or screaming people for that matter. I know she'll adjust at some point, but we've all decided to just give her her space, that way she isn't overwhelmed. Besides, she's still barely comfortable being close to the lads and I as it is. She mostly acts more cuddly when she's tired, like now. It's times like these where she doesn't mind being close to people.

"I'm taking her to bed," I spoke quietly to the boys. Louis shook his head.

"I'll do it, I'm about to turn in anyways. Goodnight lads." He walked over to me and picked her up bridal style, holding her knees and her back up with his arms. She absentmindedly curled up into his chest, making Louis' face to break out into a small grin, and the other lads and I to smile at them.

"Goodnight, Lou," we all replied. He walked out of the living area, going back to the bunks.

"When is he going to admit he likes her?" Harry asked. I just rolled my eyes ad scoffed.

"He's stubborn. Whenever he feels like it." All the boys nodded in agreement with me and we went back to watching the movie on screen.

*Louis' POV*

"Goodnight, Kayla," I whispered, placing her down in her bunk. I pressed a small kiss on her forehead, preparing to go to my own bunk for bed, when a hand grabbed my wrist, causing a girly squeal to come from my mouth.

Kayla giggled, pulling on my wrist down towards her.

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked her. She nodded. I grabbed her hand, intertwining it with my own, moving her over enough for me to slide into the bunk with her.

She placed her head on my chest, right over my heart. There's no doubt in my mind that she could hear the loud pounding of my heart, right under her ear. I watched as she sat there, trying to fall back asleep. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started singing to her quietly, hoping to calm her to sleep.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things
You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to

If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh
I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you, and all your little things"

Kayla was sound asleep by the time that I was finished with the song, making me smile. I pushed back some of her soft dark brown/black hair from her face, revealing her beautiful face. She didn't even have to try and she still mesmerized me. I am constantly wondering what her voice must sound like. It must be beautiful.

Yeah...I might like her.