Chapter 25

(A/N: Hey guys! So, I was wondering if you guys could do me a favor? At the end of the book I'd like to make an edits chapter, where it's like, you guys' edits of Kayla and Louis. The model for Kayla is Emily Rudd if you guys wanna make some. Just message them to me on Wattpad.)

*Louis' POV-3 Days Later*

       "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Harry! I'm freaking out here!" I exclaimed, tugging on my hair.

       "Louis, calm down! You've never been this nervous on your past dates! What's going on?" he asked from his spot on the end of his childhood bed.

       You see, it's been three days since we all flew into Cheshire for our show, and to visit Harry's family. This means some time this week, is my date with Kayla. And yes, usually I wouldn't worry too much about a date, I'd just take them to the cinema or something, but this time it's different. This time, it's Kayla.

       "This is more important now, Haz! It's not just anyone, this is Kayla! I can't just do the cliché take her to a film and hope that she'd like to see me again afterwards! She is on tour with us and I really like her, I want her to willingly wish to go on another date with me!" I cried.

       "Louis, relax. Like you said, this is Kayla we're talking about. But that's a great thing! She's smitten by you! You could literally take her to a waterpark in the middle of winter and she'd still love you," Harry assured me, slapping my back as I paced in front of his back.

       "Maybe so, but still! I want this to be perfect, Harry," I whimpered. I'm at a loss here. I don't know how I'm supposed to set up the perfect first date for Kayla. How do you do that for someone who has never been on a date? This one has to be the best she will ever be on.

       "Not to sound cheesy or anything mate, but if this one date is going to decide if she wants to be with you, she's honestly not worth it." I shot him a glare and he held his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying. Now, if you'd like my help, there is a very nice restaurant in town, nice little Italian place, that you could make reservations at. I'll call them if you'd like me to, that way you don't have to freak out," he offered. I breathed a sigh of releif and nodded my head.

       "Thanks, mate. It means a lot to me. Is it a formal restaurant?" I asked him. He nodded.

       "It is. Not like a tuxedo, but more of a dress shirt and slacks sorta place." I nodded again, running my hands through my hair.

       "I'm soooo screwed if this goes wrong, Haz."

       "Knowing you, it will go wrong."

-The Next Day (Day of the Date)-

*Kayla's POV*

       I looked at the clock: 5:00. Louis told me I needed to be ready to leave by 6:30, so now seemed like a good time to start getting ready.

       *Knock Knock*

       I looked back towards the door of the Styles' guest room that I was staying in. The door creaked open a bit, and Harry's older sister Gemma peaked her head in, a smile across her face.

       "Heyyyy!" she sang, walking into the room. I smiled at her as she closed the door. "I was wondering if you'd like any help getting ready?" she offered.

       This girl is so sweet. She has been nothing but hospitable towards me since i got here and she was so nice. I eagerly nodded my head, making her smile grow larger.

       "Okay! So, have you picked out what you are going to wear?" she asked. I shook my head and she squealed, clapping her hands together excitedly. "Yay! I can help! So, do you have any dresses?" Again, I shook my head. "That's alright! That's another thing I can have fun with. So, let me go get a few for you to look at."

       Gemma left the room and went across the hall to her own. I could hear her moving around quite a lot before she came back into my room, a makeup bag under one arm and a few dresses over the other.

       "So, what do you think about this one?" she asked, holding up a black dress with sequins at the top and fluffy stuff at the bottom. I shook my head quickly. Too poofy. "This one?" She held up a navy blue dress with white chevron patterns all over it. I shook my head once again. "Okay, this one?"

       She held up a final dress. It was a floral dress with a navy background and little dasies all over it. A brown belt was tied around it, giving it a bit more color. It was simple, but I loved it. I nodded my head and Gemma squealed, pushing me into the bathroom to change.

       The dress fit me surprisingly well, making me assume it is one of Gemma's older ones, seeing as she's a lot taller than I am. It's cute. I like it.

       I came out of the bathroom and Gemma once again squealed a bit, ushering me to sit down at the vanity. I complied and she started working on my hair and makeup, going on about how pretty I was going to look as I was lost in thought.

       What if the fans find out that I went on a date with Louis? I mean, I've met a couple who know who I am and they seem friendly enough, but the boys warned me that there always would be the people who were jealous and to not let it get to my head. The crowd outside of the hotel was pretty overwhelming, and it scared me quite a bit. I felt bad that the boys had to try to calm me down after that. I just hope that I can manage to get over my fears of their fans and be willing to do this for the boys. For Louis.

       Gemma finished my makeup just as a knock sounded on the door, making me panic. Gemma opened the door, revealing Louis standing there in a white dress shirt and black pants, a smile on his face as he took i my appearance.

       "You look lovely, Kayla. Are you ready to go?"

       Here goes nothing.