Chapter Twenty- Three- Shattered Hearts

“What do you mean you’re going away?” Ella asked Harry incredulously, very loudly. Several heads turned towards the couple, including Wenny’s, which had interrupted her phone call to her mother. Harry’s eyes widened as he desperately tried to explain himself, but Ella kept interrupting him.

Wenny sighed; she had been in the middle of telling Anne the epic tale of how she had kicked her brother’s butt. “Ah…mum, I have to save Harry from an impending breakup. I’ll call you back.”

Anne groaned, and Wenny could almost feel the eye roll that she knew her mother was doing. “Fine, I’ll see you when you get here.”

“Bye.” She agreed, hanging up the iPhone, sliding it into her back pocket. She had changed out of her performance clothes into a comfy outfit that wouldn’t annoy her while traveling.

Anne was already in Cheshire, and both Harry and Wenny agreed that they’d leave straight after the concert, but much to Wenny’s persistence, Harry never mentioned to his, at that moment fuming, girlfriend that he was cancelling their plans for the next weeks.

Wenny made her way over to the arguing couple, and shoved the two so they took a step away from each other, because she felt that Ella could strike Harry at any moment by the glint in her eyes.

“Alright, alright; calm down sugar sisters. What’s wrong?” Wenny asked; although she partially knew due to the fact that she heard Ella’s demanding scream.

He didn’t tell me that he’s going away. I came to the festival so we could catch up afterwards, but now I hear he’s supposed to be leaving right now!” She explained in an angry sprawl. “When were you planning on telling me this, Harry?” she spat, her eyes boring into his. Harry shuffled his feet uncomfortably.

“Well…” he stalled, looking at his sister for support and Wenny rolled her eyebrows, figuring that something was going to go wrong before the two siblings went away.

I wanted a simple week with my family, and before we even leave I have to save Harry’s ass…

“Harry!” Ella demanded an answer. “We had so much planned. You can’t just expect me to do nothing while you’re gone. My party is tomorrow night.”

Wenny suddenly understood Ella’s disappointment and anger. “Oh, Harry. That’s a bit harsh.”

“Wenny, it’s not her birthday, she just throwing a house party. It’s not important.” Harry said to his sister. Wenny didn’t feel disappointed after he explain, more confused as to why Ella was making such a big deal out of the situation. Ella, however, had her mouth opened in disbelief, hurt evident in her eye. She made a huffing noise in disbelief, crossing her arms.

“It’s important to me!” Ella yelled, getting upset. Her tone obtained the attention of her brother, who had been talking to the members of 1D’s band, sharing a few laughs. He started making his way to the three.