Chapter Three- Ready or Not...

The crowd was ecstatic, energy boosting. The lights were blearing, and there was flashing all around the five of the boys as the concert was coming to a close. The drum beats shook Harry to the core, and he swung his body to the music having the time of his life. Red and white confetti blasted out of the canons on the side of the stage, and the screaming intensified, if that was even remotely possible.

The last notes of Best Song Ever rung out, and Harry waved to the fans, blowing kisses. With another wave, Harry cleared the stage, racing backstage to the dressing rooms. He was breathing heavily as he made his way through the halls, and he received a few pats on the back and some high fives, from some of the crew, congratulating him on the great show that he and the boys had just finished. Harry smiled back his cheeky, dimple-y smirk in response; his trade mark smile.

Once he reached the dressing rooms, Harry grabbed a bottle of water off the table of refreshments, before collapsing on the couch, sprawling out, trying to come down off the high from the last Australian concert of the tour.

The Australians were loud, incredibly loud, and his ears were ringing slightly more high pitched than usual. He fiddled with the bandanna around his head that was keeping the curly hair out of his face while greedily drinking the water from the bottle, the plastic crunching with the pressure.

The other boys followed Harry's actions, and eventually filed into the room, grabbing either food or drinks and spreading out around the room. Niall was sitting in an upright red armchair by the food table, as usual; Liam began setting up the video game system, Zayn sat on a nearby ottoman close to Harry staring at his phone intently, and Louis was changing out of his sweaty clothes in the conjoining bathroom.

Louis came out of the bathroom minutes later, looking more comfortable in a pair of sweatpants and a loose singlet. He was playing with his phone, probably texting his girlfriend, Eleanor, and he grabbed something to eat from the table that Niall had taken guard of. Harry caught Niall giving his best friend, Louis, an upset look as he picked the last cupcake, and laughed to himself. It wasn't like Niall hadn't had the other five sitting on the table...note sarcasm.

"Sorry mate." Louis said around a mouthful of food, and Niall shoved him playfully.

"It's okay," Niall replied in his thick accent. "I'll just have some of you ice cream when we get back on the bus."

Louis whipped back around to Niall. "If you think of even going near my Ben and Jerry's, so help me Niall, I will find a way to kill you with a my pinkie toe." Louis threatened playfully, and he heard Harry laugh behind him. Niall smirked at Louis; he just shook his head, mentally cursing himself for letting Nialler get under his skin again. Niall had always been good at that.

Louis returned his attention to his phone, back to the twitter page, finding a seat on one of the other couches, taking his cupcake with him and frowned in a troublesome way before addressing the four of the other boys in the room. "Who's Wednesday Styles?" He asked to nobody in particular.

Louis hadn't asked Harry directly, because there were quite a few people with the last name 'Styles'; they were mainly fans that had changed their Facebook and twitter names to show their appreciation towards the band, but Louis had asked, purely because there seemed to be a lot of controversy going on around this particular girl.

Harry snapped up out of his seat and Louis and the nearby Zayn looked up at him in surprise. He turned the phone towards Harry, showing him the twitter app he had open, in particular the uproar of our fans about her.

"Who is she Harry?" Liam asked, holding a game controller in his hand. Zayn's attention towards the irritating level of the new game he downloaded, intrigued more by the topic of conversation.