Chapter Eight- Homemade Pizza

Wenny and Louis had been out all day, just hitting the streets of London; mainly shopping. He had been trying to distract Wenny from being miserably about Anne's departure a couple of days ago. She said that there had been an emergency at work, and she promised that she'd be coming back to see Wenny soon.

The two trudged up the drive way, heaving their bags with them, having walked everywhere. Just being in plain sight of the apartment was a relief to Louis, and now that they were inside he could finally relax. The two fell into the matching lounges, groaning tiredly. His feet were aching from being on them all day and the heaviness that came with being exhausted weighed down inside his head, it was a dead weight as he rolled it to the side and looked over at Wenny. He smiled when he saw her drifting off to sleep quietly amongst the un-matching pillows and faded blankets.

It had been almost a week and a half since he had officially met her, and through that time the two of had been busy. Payton kept coming up with things for Wenny to do during the week, interviews and other whatnots, distracting her, so I made plans to catch up with Eleanor, some old friends from high school, and family members, but no matter Payton's attempts to keep Harry's sister away from him, he still talked to her over text and phone call.

Louis wasn't oblivious, he knew the reasoning behind Payton's obvious distaste towards him; he knew that he didn't like him, another male, around the girl he liked, but if Payton actually took the time to know Lou, he'd realise that he did in fact loved his girlfriend more than anything in the world, with no intention of cheating on her, and besides, he really wasn't that interested in Wenny. He loved Wenny, but not in that way. Harry's his best friend, his brother, and Wenny's his sister. It'd be like dating Harry...kissing Harry... They both look too much like each other for his comfort. He shuddered at the sudden thought that came through his head.

A slight whimper had made Louis look over at Wenny again. She had fallen fully asleep, and seemed to be having a bad dream. Pity washed over him, because he knew she was struggling. After he had shown her the video of Harry's interview while the band was still in Australia she had been even more worried about him coming back to London, and had been waking up in the middle of the night because her memories kept replaying in her dreams.

Harry was currently still in Australia, visiting some friends that the band had made over our three years of being together. He sighed, and stood from the lounge, the brown leather crunching with his movement, and made his way over to the other lounge. He swept the hair out of Wenny's face, and she flinched in her sleep.

Deciding to leave her to rest, he draped one of the faded blankets over her, making sure she was comfortable and warm. Lou's stomach growled as he did this, and he glanced up at the wall clock, noticing that it was getting late in the afternoon. He figured that he wouldn't go home just yet, because he didn't want to leave Wenny by herself. He started making dinner for Wenny and himself, craving something Italian.

Since coming home after the tour, Louis went back to his apartment in London. He would have gone home, but even there it is hard to keep a low profile, keep at peace. His parents, mother, Johannah, and his step- father, Mark, loved Louis being around, yet sometimes his presence can be too much.

In the past fans have ruined the time that Louis has had with his loved ones, and he know they get sick of it, so he would rarely go back home anymore. His family usually came and visited him, and because he had been busy all week, he hadn't had the chance to stock the apartment full of food, and was sick of having to eat out, so he decided that he may as well stay at Wenny's for dinner.

On his way to the kitchen, there was a knock at the front door. He changed his course and walked tiredly towards it. Beside the red wood door sat a side table where Wenny usually left her keys, but she had also left her phone there, and it was persistently buzzing around the top surface. He glanced at the caller ID and rolled his eyes when he saw Payton's face smiling at him.