Chapter Eighteen- Self-recollection

Wenny's song on side---------->

Or if it doesn't work, just search Cher's song 'Love Me For Me'

Chapter Eighteen- Self-recollection

"So," Louis started, facing Wenny, tucking his legs up to his chest while he sat on the couch in the dressing room. "What are we going to do about the twitter feud? We've got to make it believable."

Wenny nodded in agreement, turning her body so she too was facing Louis. "I think we should avoid personal things, like relationships, and families. Other than that, I'm fine with whatever you can throw at me." Wenny offered.

Louis pulled a face, considering it, before sticking out his hand, and Wenny took it, shaking it; sealing the deal.

"Who's going to send out the first tweet?" Louis asked, and she pointed straight back at the male, figuring that it should be him, since he had his phone in his grasp, while hers was away in her handbag. Louis agreed, unlocking his phone, logging on to twitter, starting to compose a tweet. He stood from the couch, saying he was getting a drink from the mini fridge by the food table.

Wenny looked around the room, watching everybody converse to each other. Harry and Ella were together, not surprisingly, while talking to Niall, who was all smiles and contagious laughter. Wenny smiled to herself, seeing the cheeky grin, and continued to look around the room.

Liam and Zayn were bent over, playing an intense game of foosball, while Payton stood on the side, either watching, or waiting to his own turn, Wenny wasn't sure which one, but Louis went over to him, drink in hand, and wrapped a friendly arm around his shoulders, greeting him. They began a humour filled conversation that Wenny only heard in parts due to loud laughs or the occasional victorious cheer. Deciding that she wasn't exactly in the mood for socialising, she swiftly stood, straightening out her shirt, and left the room, unnoticed.

She left her feet guide her, telling herself that she wouldn't mind getting lost, just drifting through the halls, which were partially deserted; the whole stadium was. The boys had rented the stadium for most of the night so they could rehearse for their next performance which was in a couple days, so there were very little stage-hands around and mainly security guards that were dotted around the fire exists and entryways of the venue.

Within her aimless wondering, Wenny found that she had found herself at the side of the stage. Peeling back a thin black curtain in her way, she peeked out onto the stage curiously. From her seat, Wenny was able to get a very close view of the boys' performance, but now that she was actually seeing the arena from where she was standing, she realised the sheer size of the stadium.

Her heels clicked on the hard ground under her feet as she walked out to centre stage, taking in the breathtaking sight. The boys' band's drum set and instruments, including a sleek- looking acoustic guitar that Wenny had seen Niall use during the show, were still sitting on their perches, and five microphone stands stood towards the very front of the stage where the guys had done their last performance.

Wenny knew that her first stop for her tour in the up-coming months was at that very arena and considering the stage lights had been left on and the guitar had a pic slotted in the strings, she carefully pulled the strap over her hair, untucking the curls until she was comfortable.

With the pic in hand and the guitar hanging off her shoulder, Wenny glanced lovingly at the polished wood with its stunning and unique colouring, and top notch strings that made her fingers twitch, like they had a mind of their own, wanting to be released of orders from her and granted permission to do anything they wanted.

Taking centre-front stage, she stood with the toes of her boots skimming the edge; Wenny strummed a cord, and jumped slightly as the note drifted around the venue, echoing to every corner of the big space. Wenny could hardly believe the acoustics of the huge place; it made a shiver of pleasure run down her spine.