Chapter Six- I Don't Want to Taco 'bout it it's Nacho Problem

Chapter six- I Don't Want to Taco about It, it's Nacho Problem

Anne stayed with Wenny for the next couple days following her arrival, catching up on the three years that they hadn't seen each other for. Thursday had been the one week mark, and the mother and daughter hadn't been separated since she arrived on Wenny's doorstep.

Wenny had been quite busy during their time together, as Payton had mentioned, she had a few interviews and recordings to get to, mainly promoting her new album and answering questions concerning her brother, but Anne didn't mind, she had gotten used to it when Harry became famous, and Wenny's fame and busy schedule was no different. Anne just followed her and Payton wherever they went, and just enjoyed the time she got with her daughter, even if it seemed limited.

The media seemed to love the fact that Anne had suddenly turned up on the scene. Every magazine had pictures of her and her daughter on the cover, and paparazzi followed the two's every move.

During her stay, Anne took residence in the guest room, much to Payton's annoyance. Anne could tell he was smitten over her daughter. He revolved around her like a magnet, and Wen was oblivious to it. A mother could always tell these things, and she could definitely see that Payton and Wenny had a very direct relationship, based on her orders, but Payton did want to further the friendship.

She didn't mind the blonde haired boy. At first, she was worried simply for the fact the Payton was twenty-three, and Wen was nineteen. She knew age was only a number, and that Wen was an adult now, but, in her eyes, she was always going to be that little girl that ran around the house with underwear on her head while stumbling around in Anne's high heels. She had to admit though, she had never met a male, especially at Payton's age, show the compassion, commitment and devotion that Payton expresses for her daughter, and as Wenny's mother, she was quite happily impressed by him... but still... hands off the girl, Payton...

Anne sat up in the guest room bed, too tired to do anything else. She had been woken up by the spur of heavy rain on the roof earlier that morning and wasn't able get back to sleep. She pushed the curtain to the side slightly, peeking outside, and smiled at the fact that it was still raining heavily and that there was nobody camped out the front of the property waiting for Wen or her to come in view of their long-lensed cameras; there was no media people whatsoever, meaning no need for the extra security personnel today.

Letting the curtain swing back to its original place, Anne glanced over at the time on the clock sitting on the bedside table and found that it was still too early for Wednesday to be even remotely close to getting up. She had always liked to sleep in, even when she was little. She smiled at the images of a younger Wenny, and swung her legs out of bed.

With her feet pattering lightly on the pristine white coloured tiles, Anne made her way to the kitchen, still in the polka-dot pyjamas that she had to borrow off her daughter. She hadn't planned for Wenny actually letting her stay with her. She thought she was going to be as stubborn as she always remembered her to be, but Wenny had proved her wrong.

Anne grabbed the necessities for a cup of coffee from the kitchen and busied herself with making a steaming cup when the front door opened rather quickly, and a soaking wet Payton stood in the doorway, breathing heavily from running from his house down the road.

Covering her mouth, Anne tried to hide the chuckle from the funny sight. Payton looked up with the sound of the laughter, as Payton stripped himself of the cotton trench coat he was wearing, as well as leaving his shoes outside, next to the doorstep. Underneath Payton wore a long sleeved, thin shirt, matched with a pair of jeans that hung low on his hips, not supported by a belt.

"Hey, Mrs S, can I please ask you for a blanket and something warm to drink?" He asked politely, his teeth chattering.

"Yes, sure thing." Anne nodded with a yawn, picking up the coffee that looked as if it was recently made, a blanket off the couch, and walked over to him at the door. "Why didn't you just drive here?" She asked as she wrapped the blanket around his shoulders, and he took the mug with shaking fingers. He gave the mother an appreciative look before making his way into the house, his socks leaving wet footprints down the hall but Payton was sure that Wenny wouldn't mind.