Chapter Ten- The Issues with Being Small

GIF ON SIDE OF ANGRY HARRY FROM WHEN HE GET'S FRUSTRATED :)

Chapter Ten- The Issues with Being Small

The flat was silent. The three of them, Payton, Harry and Wenny, were all waiting for the problem to be solved, but there was a problem, and that problem was Wenny. She refused to talk, not one word had left her lips since her and Harry was let out of the guest bedroom. The three had migrated to the lounge room, and the two boys were keeping a close eye on her, watching her.

Payton had tried to make the situation less awkward by going back and forth to the kitchen, making coffee, and getting food, but Wenny hadn't moved from her cross-legged positioning on the couch. Her eyes were still starring at the white, blank wall behind the flat screen television, and her ears toned out every attempt of the boys persuading her to talk.

"Come on, Wen. Just talk to me." Harry groaned, clearly getting frustrated with his sister.

"As hard as you try, she won't talk to you. She's gone into shut down mode, where she doesn't move, doesn't speak, doesn't even look at you. She's always been good at the silent treatment. I got exactly what she's doing right now for a week when I broke her PlayStation set." Payton chatted, making conversation.

Harry sighed, sitting back in his seat. "I know. I'm the reason why she's so good at it." Harry replied, raking his fingers through his curly hair. Wenny internally smirked.

"I guessed that." Payton clasped Harry over the shoulder. "She'll come around Harry. She doesn't like arguing or people not liking her. It may not happen today, but you've got to just keep trying."

Wenny's eyes tightened, and she let out an angry breath through her nose. Harry nodded at Payton, agreeing with him.

Stop telling him my secrets Payton!

Harry then moved off into the kitchen, probably to get himself something to eat, and just as he had passed Wenny's line of sight, she shot out of the seat, and sprinted towards the door. Harry whipped around, and flung an arm towards the fleeing girl, but she ducked under his attempt to catch her, and continued forward.

She had reached the front entry, and the door was within two bounds. She extended her arm towards it, but she could hear Harry yelling from behind her, and she could feel Payton close on her tail.

Her tiny hand grasped the doorknob for the slight second, and suddenly, just as she was about the twist the cold metal, Wenny was lifted off of the ground, and was looking at the ground, with her hair hanging below her; thrown over Payton's shoulder.

She panted in frustration, and she heard Harry sigh in relief. She started thrashing in Payton's grip, not wanting to be man handled, but her size, compared to his, left her at a great disadvantage. Payton had a victorious smirk on his face, knowing that there was no way that the girl could escape him.

"Put me down, Payton James Marks, or, so help me, I shall find a way to behead you with a balloon!" she threatened, as she smacked her tiny fists against his back. Payton adjusted her weight on his shoulder, and she gave him another punch. He chuckled at Wenny's struggling, and carried her back into the lounge room.

Harry returned to his seat in the leather recliner, pinching the bridge of his nose, frustrated. That had been Wenny's fifteenth, and another failed attempts at trying to avoid talking to her brother, but Payton had it out for her to speak to him, so every time she even left the couch, Payton would suddenly be there, returning her back to her previous position.

Wenny was dumped onto the couch and she looked up at Payton with a murderous expression. Her best friend just smiled at her, amusedly; he was enjoying this. "You know it's illegal to keep someone prisoner against their own will. I can report you to the police." she warned him, taking a new approach at threatening.