Saving Blake

Hi! Thanks to everyone who reads this book! I'm really happy I have all of you! Btw this isn't really edited....

Chapter 22

Blake's pov.

This is it.

I have to face him.

I stood up slowly and bowed my head. I can't do this, I'm weak now. I can barely stand up, how on earth am I suppose to kill him? Not to mention it's my father. I can't kill him, I don't want him in my life... But I need him there. I know it doesn't make sense but it's like I need him there. He is my dad and he hasn't bothered me in awhile.... No Blake! He made you the way you are today. Fucked up. And if I could kill those other men, I can kill him. He will never take advantage of me again!!

I roared and charged at him, I jumped up slightly before punishing him square in the face. He stumbled back a tad before swinging at me. I blocked his punch and went to punish him in the ribs. He grunted but managed to bloke my throw. I pushed him back with a growl, going back to the side of the arena. FUCK! He's an old man, why can't I take him? I heard him laugh before he pulled out a large blade.

Well shit.

He lunged towards me, but I moved to the side and just missed the knife. He grunted before lunging at me again. I blocked the thrust of his knife and kicked him in the ribs. He yelped and took hold of the back of my shirt. I moved forward quickly causing my shirt to rip off. Shit, I was expused. I stumbled back and yelped. We both started circling each other once again, my father broke the silence. "Come on, COME ON!!" He roared. I threw a punch at his face but he dodged it, hit me in the ribs then hit me in the face causing me to fall. "Fuck!" I swore under my breathe.

I got up and he swung another punch at my face, I dodged it quickly. I punched him in the gut and then sucker  punched him in the face. He fell to the ground with a slight cry, he spit up some blood out of his mouth before staying on his hands and knees for a bit. I took advantage of that and kicked him in the stomach making him roll to his back. He got up and got into battle position again.

"I don't want to fight you." I said, standing tall. He grunted a 'no' and threw a punch at me. I blocked it and repeated my self, causing the same thing to happen. This happened three times before I punched him on the face again. He bent over holding his face and swearing. I went up behind him with the knife in my hand, I threw it out of the arena and tried again. "Just let us go, no one needs to be-" I was cut off when he albowed me in the jaw, then turning and unching me on jaw again.

I fell to the ground but quickly rolling onto my feet again, I barely stood up before he punched me again. I fell to the ground again, but I couldn't get up right away. He heard my dad panting and he was just standing there, staring at me as I lay there on the ground. He slowly made his way up to me and slowly offered me a hand up. I shakily took it in mine and he helped me up. "I told you, son, it's a fight to the DEATH!" He roared the last word and punched me again. FUCK! I WAS GETTING REALLY SICK OF THAT!

He walked around to where my head was laying, he picked up my head and went to punch it but I threw a pucnh at his balls. He caught my hand and laughed, "You dirty motherfucker." I slammed the back of my head to the bottom of his jaw and stood up, still holding him. I head butted him really hard, which hurt me too. His eyes rolled to the back of his head before he became limp in my arms and he fell to the ground. I sneered at his limp body and tried to catch my breathe.

I helped him to his feet by grabbing his arm, "Get up! Now, I'm leaving here and you're gonna leave us the fuck alone!" I sneered at him. I bent down for a second to catch my breathe, and he kicked me hard straight in the face. I cried out and fell down backwards to the ground. "MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!" I screamed and held my face, he came over and stood over me. Slowly, he turned and started walking over to his own corner.