Ambers Faith

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES! You guys do care! *wipes away tear*

Chapter 19

Blake's Pov.

Shit.

Shit.

Shitshitshitshitshitshit!

SHIT!

FUCK!

Amber's gone.

She left.

With my phone.

She's gone.

"Blake, it's gonna be ok! She will be back."

No.

She won't. She will never be ok again.

Oh god.

I love her.

I love her so much.

And now she's gone.

"How could I let her get away?" I mumbled to no one. I hate myself. She's gonna die. She's dead. She's gonna get hurt.

"What?"

"How could I let her get away?!" I yell. My heads pounding. My body numb. She's gone. "SHE'S GONE!" I love her. I love that fucking bitch.

"BLAKE!"

The world came back into view. I snapped my head up to see a very scared and worried Jake.

"Jake..." I breathed, stumbling towards him. He caught me and hugged me tightly. "I'm so scared." I breathed again.

"I know buddy. But you can't bug out! Amber needs you to stay sane." He answered, clinging to me.

"Jake.... I love her. She can't be hurt."

"I know, ok, I know. Just... Calm down then we will go look for her. Kevin and Nick will come with us." He said, putting me back on my feet. I nodded and took a few deep breathes.

Once I was calm, we got ready to look. As I was putting on my sneakers I could hear faint whispers from Kevin and Nick.

"Let me come, please!" I heard Nick beg.

"No, babe."

"Why not?!"

"BECAUSE!" Kevin whisper-shouted,

"I CANT LOSE YOU! IF YOU EVEN GOT HURT I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF! I want you to know that I am nothing without you. Ok? Understand? Your staying here!" Kevin finished his little speech with a soft peck on Nick's lips. Nick whimpers and throws his arms around Kevin.

"Just-Please be careful. I'm yours and you're mine, right? You can't leave me." Nick whimpers out. Kevin placed one more kiss to Nicks temple before gently pushing him away.

"Goodbye baby, be good. Don't leave the house, don't burn it down, don't touch anything that's not yours, don't talk to strangers and don't get hurt. I love you." Kevin warned before coming out to the front, where I was. "I LOVE YOU TOO! AND I LOVE BLAKE AND JAKE AS WELL! DON'T DIE!" I heard him shout. I chuckled at his reply, I turned to comment on his boyfriends reply when I noticed how upset he looked.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm leaving him, and I'm probably not coming back." I looked to the ground for a second. This was all my fault. Dragging him into this. "Stay. Stay with him. I'll be alright, I have Jake. Besides, you hit like a pussy anyway." I say, looking him dead in the eye. "Yeah fucking right! Look, Nick may be my boyfriend and I love him to bits, but your my best friend. You were there for me way before I even knew Nick was alive! You were there for me, I'll be there for you. Got it?" He finishes his rant, holding out his hand for a hand shake. I nod my head saying, "Got it." Before hugging him tightly.

"HEY! GET YOUR OWN ADORABLE LUMP OF HAPPINESS! HE'S MINE!"

I laugh at Nick's over dramatic scream feast at me, while Kevin rolls his eyes. "Ok boys, let's head out." I say, looking at the ground. "Blake, I'm coming man. I don't really know you but, I care." I look up at see Rayne, smiling slightly. I smile and nod my head. I begin to walk and I heard their feet shuffle after me as we march out the door. Slowly, but surely, we finally make it out the door.

I'm coming, Amber.
----------------------------------------------

Amber's Pov.

"Who are you? You aren't Blake! What the fuck is happening here?!" His voice becoming louder with each word. His foot steps going further into the shadows. I swallow loudly and I can feel myself start to shake as a mutter out the words quickly,

"What? You don't remember me? My name is Amber."

He steps into the light and I can the smirk on his face. "So, your his little blonde slut. Interesting." I felt his eyes on me. He eyed me up and down before finally meeting my eyes. "Your fucking hot, I'll give ya that, I guess Blake knows how to pick 'em." By now he was right in front of me, his face inches from mine. His hand came up to stroke my face, it was cool and felt disgusting.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I growled, slapping his hand away. He let out a throaty chuckle before turning towards me one more, smirking. "Oh but I can do whatever I want. See, I can kill you anytime I wanted to. I'll let Blake come after you. But may as well have fun before he does." He whispered I'm my ear, making me shiver in disgust. He pressed a kiss to my neck and his hand were on my waist. "Get off." I whispered, struggling in his hold.

He bite down hard on my neck, causing me to scream in pain. His tongue ran over to spot, as if to sooth it. His hands went up my shirt and he started to grope me roughly. I kept screaming, louder and louder. "HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE! HELP! OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" My cries of distress were cut off as he clamped a hand to my mouth. "Shut the fuck up you FLITHY SLUT!" He growled at me.

I felt hot tears running down my face. So this is it. I'm probably going to be raped and then eventually killed. That'll be fun! But it'll be worth it, if it means Blake will be safe. I love him so much, I needed him to be ok.

I don't know how long this has been going on. A far amount of time, I suppose. Probably a half an hour, or so. His hands traveling all over my body, his slimy tongue following. I felt dirty. I felt used. I felt pathetic. I fel-

"Kid, the boss wants to see you. Do you want me to take care of the girl?"

Luke sighed before leaning in whispering, "We will have to continue this later. Excuse me, please." Placing a peck on my cheek, he threw me at a rather built and scary man before marching off.

"Hello, Princess." The scary man cackled. "H-Hello." I answered. Being honest, I was scared shitless. But he can't know that. "Let's get you to your palace." He snickers before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I laid there, limp. What was I suppose to do? I've seen Shrek, hitting and kicking won't get me anywhere.

He brought me into a cold room that had a light blue flower patterned wall paper, which was peeling. Once I was placed down, I studied the place. There was an old mattress in the right, far corner that had no pillows or sheet on it. Just the bed. It was rather large, so it must be a queen sized bed. My small form would fit just perfectly. The floors were made out of cement. They were painted yellow, to match the walls, I guess. There room wasn't big at all, it was rather small in fact. It was shaped into the perfect square. In the left far corner there was a plant pot. It was painted yellow, but had two red wavy lines on the top and two on the bottom. In between the lines, there was the shape of elephants painted in a deep blue. You can see that it was old, due to the small cracks. There was no windows, just two doors. I'm guessing the second door lead to a bathroom.

Once I was finished checking out the room, I turned to the scary looking man and studied him. I started at his feet. He was wearing black boots that had spikes sticking out of them. I grimaced at that. He had lose black jeans on, that around the waist, held to black guns along with a lot of preset magazines (A/N: incase u didn't know, magazines r the plastic thing that u put bullets into, then put into ur gun). The black shirt he wore clung to him tightly, showing off his ripped body. You can see the gun holders strapped to his body under the vest he wore. It was dark, but if you looked closer you could see the patches 'first 9', 'Men of Mayhem', 'Redwood Original' and finally, 'Sons of Anarchy'. I smiled at them, would I do for that vest! Finally, I reached his face. His jaw was curved to perfection, a scruffy beard lining it. His lips were thin and a light pink. He had freckles all over his nose and near his eyes. His eyes were a grey colour, his eye lashes long. And his blonde hair was shaved into a buzz cut. He was fucking attractive.

I held out my small hand to him while smiling slightly. "I'm Amber." He looked down at me with a blanket expression before rolling his eyes and shaking my hand with his. "Hunter." I smiled largely at him, but he kept his expression blank. "So, Hunter, how old are you?" I asked, trying to make conversation. "26, now be quiet." "Your quiet young." I rambled on, ignoring his warning. "I know, now shut up!" he growled. "How tall are you? You be over 6 foot cause your towering over me." I ramble. "6'3" He answers, huffing in frustration. "Wow! Your tall! My boyfriends only 5'10!" I say, amazed. "Your boyfriend?" He asks, curious. "Blake? That's why I'm here. Your 'boss' is his dad and they want him." I answer, pulling my hair in anger. "Oh." Is all he said before silence filled the room.

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked randomly. He groaned before answering, "What are you doing?"

"Just answer the question!"
"Navy blue."
"Favourite band?"
"Green Day."
"Favourite animal?"
"Wolf."
"Day or night?"
"Night."
"Favourite type of mu-"
"That's enough questions."

Silence took over yet again, but I didn't try to fill it. It was nice to have Hunter here, knowing that he won't hurt me. I slide my shoes off before flopping onto the bed. I moan softly at the displeasurable feeling. What was this bed made of? Nails? Bones of the ones killed before me? Whoa, that went weird for the worst. I shifted around for a but trying to get comfortable, but it was nearly impossible in this bed.

I guess I'm stuck here for awhile.
----------------------------------------------HEY GUYS!!!!
*points at chapter* LOOK! I UPDATED IT!

I know it not very long but, give me a break. I've been very busy doing nothing! It really fills up your time!

Ok guys, I actually have a good reason.

I've actually had a lot of plans, since it was the winter break. But I needed to update before it ended.

Oh and THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED AND VOTED ON THE LAST NOTICE I PUT UP!

I literally smiled and giggled every time someone to me not to delete this story and that it was one the best books they have read here on wattpad.

IM SO TOUCHED!

Ok, Bubba, shut up now.

Song of the day: Rock star by Nickel back
Word(s) of the day: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love always, BubbaForest :* <3

Btw this isn't edited (sorry cupcake)