Meeting the Devil

Hey guys! This chapter will be A LOT longer then the last one. Sorry about that. Anywho.... 7.4K! WHOA! THIS-I-You- I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! Guess what? BOB IS COMING BACK! Once upon a time there was a unicorn named Bob. Bob was made out of rainbows and skittles. One day, a wild Cupcake saw the unicorn and ran after him. She wanted to taste the rainbow. She ran and ran but could not find the skittle unicorn. Comment for her to find the skittle unicorn. Vote for her not to.

Chapter 18 (YAYYYYY!!)

Ambers pov.

My eyelids flutter for a few minutes before I woke up. I guess I fell asleep in here because I woke up with Riley next to me. I sighed happily and hummed contently. I miss this. Waking up next to Riley, the sun shining through the door. I nuzzled my face into her pillow and started to doze off. When I was most completely asleep, Riley hit me in the face. "OW!" I yelped and rolled away from her. She just groaned and fussed around for a bit before going back to sleep. I looked at the clock on the bedside table. It read '9:07' am, it's early but late enough for Blake to be up. I slipped out of bed and looked down at what I had on.

I was wearing black, Sons of Anarchy (A/N BEST TV SHOW EVER, LIKE SERIOUSLY JUICE HAVE MY KIDS) boxers. And a white t-shirt that he a sad looking puppy on it and the words 'have a heart'. I shrugged and shuffled down stairs. I dragged my feet into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone again. I made a crap load a crapes for everyone, which was good. I made a blueberry, strawberry and wild berry pie filling and warmed it up. Also, I got two bottles of orange juice from the basement. After I finished making breakfast, I set the table. I put the prefect amount of forks, knives, spoons -for the pie filling- and plates. Once I was done, I shuffled over to the living room to see all the boys asleep in there. I looked at the time and it said '10:34' am.

I have to wake them all up, but how? Oh my god! I should do it like how they woke us up at brownies camp! (A/N Brownies is a horrible Girl Scout group that made me wanna cry as a kid) I giggled at my plan and rushed to the kitchen. I quickly gathered up a large pan and metal spoon. I jogged back to the living room and started to bang! I hit the metal against the metal, so it made a high pitched ringing sound. I heard the boys groans in annoyance. "Uuugggghhhhh! Sttoooooooopppp! I don't get ANY sleep last night! let me slllleeeeeeeeeeppppppp!" Blake whined. "Nope! Sleep later! I made breakfast again! I'm going to wake up Riley and except all of you to be up by the time I get back." I warned and ran up stairs.

"CUPCAKE OH MY GOD HELP RILEY!" I screamed in fake panic to get her up. "Muffin!" She shoot up with worry. I giggled and picked her up out of bed. "Come on, I made food." I tell her. She groans and sighs, leaning against me. "What kind of food?" she whispers. "Food food." I answer. She shuffles slowly to the door and down stairs. I walk into the living room to see all the boys gone but Jake. 'Bad move Jake' I think to my self. I go to the kitchen and fill up I glass of water. I go back to the living room and stand over him. Slowly, I start to tip the cup until finally all the water spills out onto Jake. "EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAOOO!" He yelps and shoots of the couch up the dining room. I smirk and go up to the dining room myself.

Once I get there, everyone is laughing at a slightly wet Jake. The cup wasn't very big. "Sorry Jake but I warned you." I apologized. "I hate you." He answered coldly. I chuckled to myself while everyone stared at me. "Eat!" I cooed at them and everyone dug in. Blake kissed my temple quickly and began to eat. "I love you too..." I whisper in his ear and begin to eat as well. I don't look over at Blake but I know he stopped eating. "Are you ok, man?" Rayne asks Blake. "You looked very... shocked." He finishes looking at Blake strangely. I glance over at Blake and almost giggle at his expression. His eyes are wide in surprise and he looks like he is frozen in his spot, cutting more food and in the middle of chewing. He slowly turns his head to me, so I look away. "Really?" he croaks, causing me to look at him. He looks like he may cry. What? Did I say it too early? Too late? "Yeah, I mean it..." I whimper, starting to worry. He pulls me into a tight hug and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck while whispering many 'I love you's. I cuddle him closer, nuzzling my nose in his hair.

"CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON?" Jake yelled. I heard Riley answer for me. "I heard 'em, Amber told Blake she loved him too and now Blake's freaking out and crying in Amber's neck." She explained. She made it seem very much less romantic but still there. They all hummed, either contently or in understanding. I slowly pulled Blake out from my neck, mopping up the remaining tears with the pad of my thumb. "S'okay baby. Everything is going to be okay. 'M sorry baby, don't cry." I coo at him, stroking his face. He leans in and gives me a passionate kiss. Not full of lust, want or need. But full of love, kind and softness. I hum and pull away. "K, the shows over. Get back to eating." I snap at everyone, making them continue eating and talking like nothing happened. "I'm so in love with you baby..." Blake whispers in my ear. "I'm so unbelievable and uncontrollably in love with you, Blake." I reply. He kisses my nose and turns to continue eating. But I don't say anything when he grabs my hand from under the table, holding it in his.

Breakfast soon ended and we all brought our dishes to the kitchen, where Jake said he would do them later. That was actually a huge surprise, I never thought he would volunteer to do it. We all went into the living room and in a circle. "Ok," Blake started, "Now is the time we have to tell everyone our secrets. This is time to say things that needs to be said because I'm about to go into some shit war. So, anyone, talk." He says, looking around. "Ok," Nick starts, "There is something none of you know about me. It's not the important but whatever! This is the only secret I have! Ok, um, well.... I'm allergic to smoke. Whenever I breathe it in or I'm around it, I can't breathe very well at all..." He admits. Kevin, Jake and Blake all gap at him in shock. "We all smoked in front of him or when he was in the car with us!" Jake gasped. I could tell that guilt started eating at Blake, but it was even worse for Kevin. "Nick! You never told me that!" He gasped at his boyfriend. "It's ok baby! I've gotten use to the smoke, it just stings my lungs a bit!" He tries and soothes his panicking boyfriend. Kevin suddenly gasps loudly. "That's why you don't like to kiss me after I smoke until I eat gum or brush my teeth and you wanna go for walks after I smoke in the apartment!! It hurts you!"

"No no! Well, yes. But baby-" "I'll quit. I'll quit smoking if it means you will stay around." Kevin gasps, taking Nick's face in his hands. "Oh baby!" Nick coos and kisses Kevin's nose. "Ok..." I say, trying to pull things back together. "That was... news. Anyone else?" I ask. "Well..." Rayne starts up. "Riley I lied about my parents and how I am not close to them. I was very close to them, but they died when I was 15 in a car crash." He whispers. We all hummed in sadness. "I'm sorry, Rayne..." Riley whispered, leaning onto Rayne's shoulder. "S'okay. I have you guys now." He said, smiling. We all cooed at him before I spoke up.

"Well.. I.. Um... some of you know but for those who don't, my dad died in a fire. I was younger and he died in a fire that I created. I killed my father. And this necklace I wear all the time is the only thing I have left of him. I killed him. It was my fault he died." I said, no emotion coming from my voice. My eyes were lined with tears and mascara. I clenched my eyes shut and opened them again to see Blake right in front of my face. He leaned in and placed a kind kiss to my lips before whispering; "I love you." I nod, not being able to speak. My throat is clenched. No one around the room speaks, just giving me sad looks. "... Next!" I insist, wanting to move on.

"Um," Kevin starts, "I have something." He said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Oh God. "Well... I sort of, kinda, had another boyfriend before Nick...?" He said, his voice raising a few octives. Nick glared at the ground and the boys looked, well, diguested. "His name was Cameron, he was in our science class?" He said looking at Jake. Jake nodded. knowing who he was. "He some how saw through my image and asked me out. We dated for... erm..." Kevin carried off. "How. Long?" Nick seethed. Kevin looked away. "4-5 months." He answered quickly. Shit. That was a long time. Nick kinda... Hissed-?- and ran out the room. Oh poor, poor Nick.

"....Next?" Blake suggested. Jake nodded and said something surprising. "I'm a virgin, I lied about havng sex with Shannon Fitzgrald..." (SHOUT OUT TO shanfitzloo!!!!!) "Damn man!" Blake laughed. Jake's face turned red beet red. We all laughed and Jake gave us all the middle finger. "Ok, well, all who's left is Riley, Avery and Blake." Rayne pointed out. "Well..." Riley started. "I have an obession with One Direction." She said, like it was a big deal. We all knew that. "We all knew you loved One Direction, your favourite is Louis 'the Tommo' Tomlinson." I said, laughing. She sighed and turned into Rayne's shoulder.

"Do you think anyone knows I'm irish?" Avery asked, and we all laughed. "Cause that's all I have." She said, giggling. We all laughed, then, turned to Blake. "Well, I don't wanna tell all the details so I'll sum it up. My dad is head drug dealer in this city, along with other cities near by, and he tried to get me into the business, like he did with Luke. But I didn't want to sell drugs, so, he just sold my body to be used over and over by greasy horrible men. He was the pimp and I was the whore. Then, he killed my mom and the police came, took me away. I got put up for adoption, well, you guys know the rest. I came here. I hated everyone. Than, Riley's parents left and things got weird. I fell in love, my brother found me, I have friends and lastly, my dads after me again. He'll either kill me, make me a whore again or make me sell and/or take drugs." He finished.

His face was emotionless, while we were all a mess. I was crying, rather hard, and sobs ranked my body. Everyone else was either sliently crying or looking at the ground with sad and disguested faces. I turned my head and placed a long, tear filled kiss on to Blakes lips. Once I pulled away, he nuzzled his nose into my neck. "Well, that solves that." I said, through tears. "Where did Kevin and Nick get to?" I asked, looking around. Everyone shrugged so I got up and looked for them. I came to the guest room and slowly opened the door a crack.

"YOU TOLD ME YOU NEVER DATED ANYONE!" Nick yelled, slapping Kevin across the face.

"I WASN'T DATING YOU THEN! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS GAY!"

"YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME AFTER WE STARTED DATING! LEADING ME ON TO THINK I WAS YOUR ACTUAL FIRST RELATIONSHIP!"

"YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING SO WHY DOES IT MATTER?!"

"THE FACT IS, IS THAT YOU LIED TO ME!"

"YOU LIED TO ME TOO THAT NIGHT!"

"BUT I TOLD YOU I WAS LYING! I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU LOVED ANOTHER GUY BEFORE M-" Nick couldn't finished that sentence because Kevin's lips smashed to his in a sort of frenzy.

He didn't pull back for awhile, he just kept their lips smashing together. The kiss it's self looked disgusting, teeth clinking, lips everywhere and what not. But you could see the passion. Kevin pulled back and whispered through pants; "Never, EVER say I loved someone before I loved you. I never loved Cameron. I never even felt a quarter of the feelings I have for you, with him. You. You are my everything. Never say I loved before you. You will always be my first love, my first AND last love."

Nick connected their lips again and cried softly. "I love you too." He whispered. Usually, I would roll my eyes at these two. Their fights were stupid and worthless. But they always fought for and/or about each other. These two are propabably the worst couple ever, besides Blake and I. But, they are so in love it almost hurts. It's stupid, really, how much they fight. I heard their last fight was about Louis Tomlinson-AKA sex god- and how Nick was jealous, kind of like here. Nick is always jealous, even if he has no reason to be.

"AMBER! ARE THEY OK?" I heared Riley call out. I cursed quietly, opening the door all the way. "So, you two are very dramatic! Your relationship is... Odd! But if you two love each other that's all that counts...." I say to them. They never glance my way, kept looking at each other. I heard a loud smash from inside the living room and the three of us ran out to see what it was.

"YOUR NOT GOING BACK!" I heard Jake yell.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO JAKE! OH, AND IM GOING BACK!" Blake yelled back at him.

Jake: "YOUR BEING AN ASSHOLE! JUST STAY!
Blake: "YOUR THE ASSHOLE JAKE! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
Jake: "FUCK YOU BLAKE! FINE! GO
GET YOUR SELF RAPED AND DRUGGED AGAIN!"
Blake: "YOU SORRY SON OF A BITCH! JUST SHUT UP! I WAS TRYING TO SLIP OUT WITHOUT AMBER NOTICING! SO THANKS!"
Jake: "SHE WAS GONNA FIND OUT ANYWAY! WHAT? YOU WEREN'T GONNA SAY FAREWELL TO YOUR 'KITTEN'? I MAY AS WELL FUCK HER WHILE YOUR GONE!"
Blake: "YOU. LAY. ONE. FINGER ON HER AND I WILL CRUSH YOU! NOW, IM GOING! DON'T WAIT UP!"
Jake: "I WON'T!"

I yelped before running up and whispered in Jakes ear to hold Blake back. He tackled Blake and I grabbed his phone before sprinting out the door. I ran as far as I could before I unlocked the phone. I searched through his contacts for a certain number before I found it. I texted the number 'Where do I meet you?' I knew it was Luke's number. The phone beeped informing me I had a new message. '34 walk street. Be there in 5 min or I kill blondie.' He's doing this for me. He's going to be drugged and raped for the rest of his life so he can save me. I shake my head before racing to 34 walk street. Once I'm there, I walk slowly into the ally.

"Blake is that you? Figured you come, you'd do anything for that blonde slut!" I heard a voice cackle. I stepped into the light for him to see me.

"Wait a minute.... Your not Blake!"
----------------------------------------------
THERE U HAVE IT! ANOTHER CHAPTER! I just want apologize for making u guys wait for so long. This chapter took forever to write!

So Amber went off to meet the devil eh? What will Blake think?

SORRY GUYS THIS IS NOT EDITED! I SHALL DO IT LATER!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND ILL TRY REALLY HARD TO UPDATE SOON! DONT GIVE UP ON ME!

Song of the day: Half a Heart by One Direction, for my cupcake. I'll be half a heart without you :)