Epilogue

Chapter 26

8 years later....

Amber's Pov.

"I'm pregnant."

Riley's face lights up and she has possibly one of the biggest smiles on her face that I have ever seen. "You're... What?!" She exclaims, hugging me tight and laughing happily in my ear. God, I'd been so nervous to tell her! I was hoping this would be her reaction but I didn't know if she would be excited or not! I mean, I'm 25 and I'm going to be a mother! "Yes! I'm two weeks! I've never been so happy in my whole life!" I smile widely at her. But then I remember the upsetting part about it and my smile slowly falls.

"What? What's wrong?" She frowns with me, her soft hand cupping my cheek. I lean onto her touch, comforted by her presences. "Um, one tiny issue.... Blake doesn't know..." I wimper out. "WHAT?!" She shouts, yanking her hand away from me. I want to cry, the tears are building and... and... That's when the first tear falls. "I'm so sorry! I just don't know how he is going to react! What if he doesn't want this baby! What if he doesn't want ME anymore!" I sob, holding my small tummy in my arms. "Oh Amber.... Of course he's going to be excited! He's going to be a daddy! You just gave him the best gift of all! Just, don't say too much at once unless he asks! That's all, Muffin.." She says softly, holding me. I nod against her shoulder and pull back. "When should I tell him?" I whisper, looking around.

It's mid December, christmas is literally four days away and I'm actually very excited. I have everyones gifts and I'm hoping they like them. The cold air nipped at my rosey cheeks, and flew around my body. I was wearing one of Blake's super warm sweaters, a pair of blue skinny jeans, and a wool hat that my grandmother knitted me before she passed away two years ago. I wear the hat a lot. "Give him a card! I saw this super funny pregnacy card that said 'It's all your fault' on the front and in side the card it said 'Congrats, your swimmers won the race. Prize to be claimed in 9 months.' You should totally get him that!" She said with a large grin. I grinned back, liking the idea.

I decided to go out and buy the card, along with other funny things on how to tell someone your pregnant. I bought him the card, little baby boots that was a beautiful blue colour, the ultrasound of our little angel, a picture book that I wrote 'Can you read this to me someday? Love Your baby.", and a picture of my holding the ultrasound to my face. It was all too much but I was so excited, I throw the whole thing together when I got home, the home I shared with Blake.

Our apartment was a very good size! It had two bedrooms and every room was fairly large so I don't think we'd need to move once to baby arrives. We don't really use the room, besides to go in if one of us is mad at the other, I mostly get pissed at Blake. He's a down right pain in my ass, but he's my pain in the ass and I love him so much. I felt like I should give him the gifts on christmas, that would give some time to prepare my self if anything went wrong.

God I hope nothing goes wrong.

---------------------------------------------

Christmas Day

"Blake! Blake! Blake! It's christmas! Get up, get up, get up!" I shout in glee, jumping on our bed. It's 10 in the morning and I'm so excited for him to find out I'm pregnant. I have manged to hide the morning sickness from him and all of the other babyish things. But today is the day! He's going to find out! Maybe he won't be totally thrilled, considering we aren't married yet, but I'm hoping he'll be happy! I'm sure he will... Right?

"Amber, fuck off would ya? I don't give a flying fuck about christmas. Take your christmas spirit and shove it up Nick's arse!" Blake grumbled. I gasped loudly at him and fell on top of him. He groaned but held on to me tightly to his chest. I sighed, beginning to rest my head on him before I remembered why I was so happy again. "Blake, I know you're not christmas' number one fan.... But I REALLY want to open my present, before everyone else comes...." I beg him. He opens his eyes and smiles his boyishly handsome smile at me. "Ok, baby. Let's go." He says, standing up in nothing but spiderman boxers.