School

Bob and Bobina are still confused about they're feelings for each other. Vote and comment to bring them together.

(TO THE REAL STORY!!)

Chapter 2

Blake's pov.

No one understands.

No one understands what it's like to be me. The chains I carry, the never ending pain. No one will ever understand. I can't get close to anyone, I can't even be anyone's friend. And no one understands why. Why can't people just figure out that, I don't want to talk to them? Mr & Mrs. Moore are nice people but I don't want to talk to them. They may hurt me.

Riley may pretend to hate me, but I know she doesn't. She cares about me as much as the rest of the family. But I can't get close to anyone. They aren't my family. They never will be.

I walk out of my room and into Riley's room. It is 4 am so she wouldn't be awake. I quietly open her door and peek my head in. There she was, sleeping. Her long hair was all around her head, and her arms were around a pillow. She looked so... peaceful. I guess you could say that. No matter what I couldn't be close with her.

Just like I couldn't be close with the bitch Amber. God, I hate her! She is annoying and she comes over all the time! I don't mind not being able to get close to her. She is horrible! I hurt just as much as she does but she doesn't even know it. She can go and on about how horrible I am and except nothing bad to come from it. Ya, I knew what happened with her dad. I also knew it was a bad experience. But I had a worse one.

The thought it made a shiver run up my spine. I shut Riley's door and went back to my room. The clock read 4:44. Did I really stay in there for forty four minutes just thinking? Wow, I am such a loser. I got out a good book and begin to read. Books showed me a better life, a life I will never have. 'The Hunger Games' was a good book. She has two things I will never have...friends and family. Family is the most important thing to her and I don't even have it. She risked her own life for it and I don't even remember what it feels like to be loved. Or semi-loved, anyway.

The time passes by fast and before I know it, it is was already 7 am. "BLAKE! TIME TO GET UP, SWEETHEART!" I heard Mrs. Moore yell. She truly is a sweet woman, just adopted the wrong child.

I get up and feel a rush of cold. I look down and realize why, I am only wearing a black pair of boxers. I run to the bathroom and hop into the shower. I sighed as the hot water hit my cold body. I washed my favorite shampoo into my hair, chocolate, and my favorite conditioner, vanilla. I know those are girly scents but mixed together they smell like cookies. I like cookies.

Once out of the shower, I slipped on a clean pair of boxers, a pair of black skinny jeans, a black band t-shirt and some black convers. I brushed through my long black hair to make sure it covered my eyes. I put on black eye liner and look into the mirror. Yep, I look good. Lets get this day over with. I head out my door and go into Mrs. Moore's car. It is a white Honda civic, 2000 version. It was alright.

On the way to school I look out the window. Why can't life be easier for me? The door opens and I look beside me. Did I mention that we drive the devil to school as well? Since she is our neighbor, we drive her. Mrs. Moore said it is the 'neighborly' thing to do. I think she just feels bad for her. Amber glares at Riley before getting in. Since I am in the back, I have to sit beside her. I think that is why she glared at Riley....

When we got to school, I went to my normal spot without even a second glance back. When I got there, my 'friends' were there too. They aren't really my friends, I just have no one to hang out with and these guys are the closest I could get. We all exchange a nod before just standing around playing on our iPhones. I admit, it's nice to be around people. I just won't be friends with them. I look around at them all and study their looks.