Fight to The Death

Heyyyy!!!! Thanks for all the comments on my last chapter!!! I love all of you!!!! Now.... I'm going to try to male this story longer, but it's gonna get pretty.... Bad. I'm sorry, I got it from a movie and I'm going to try it out. Also, I do have a cast done and they will be posted in the next update :) Also, there is a lot of pov switching, sorry!

RECAP:

 "Hi, baby? We need your help.... Luke, he, um.... We think Amber's been killed."

Chapter 21

Blake's pov.

Amber.

We can't find her anywhere. We've been looking for hours now but we can't even find a single trance of her! I heard Kevin tell Nick that we think she may be dead, but I don't believe that. She's stronger then that! I know she's still alive but I just want to be 100% sure.

I'm going to find her though.

"AMBER?!" I scream into the silence of the night. I have been doing this for the past hour, I know that Luke has her, there's no point in screaming. I just... I miss her. I need to know she's safe. We continue walking for what seems like millions of years, but truthfully only 30 minutes, until the sound of a cell phone ringing stops us. I turn to Jake, raising an eyebrow. "Well, you going to answer it?" He nods and flips open his phone saying a non-chalant, "Yello?" His face pales greatly until he looks like Caspar the friendly ghost. "Jake, what's wrong?" I ask, concerned. He gulped before handing me the phone. "It's for you..." I grab the phone and whisper out a greeting.

"Hello, dear brother of mine." A sickening voice says. Luke. "What did you do with Amber?" "Oh, Blake. I didn't do anything to her, I wanted to, but never really got the chance." He chuckled evilly. "WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING HER?" I roared in anger and fear. "Settle down, Blakey. Remember when I use to call you that?" The memories of him taunting me while I was chained onto the ground. "Stop." I pleaded, "Just tell me where you're keeping her." I was close to breaking. "The old bunkers, the one where dad use to take use when we were young. Remember those?" He said before hanging up.

I gulped, I hated the old bunkers! Dad and Luke use to lock me down there for weeks as a punishment for not selling enough drugs. It was only the number one hot spot to fulfill your fantasies of raping a little boy. I started to shake as I gave the phone back to Jake. "They are at the old bunkers.... The ones on Williams Street?" It came out as a question, but they got the point. They nodded and we set out on our journey there.

I'm coming Amber.

"Hey Blake? Should I call Nick back and tell him where to go?" I heard Kevin speak up. Wait... He wanted to invited Nick to come? I turned to Kevin with wide eyes, "No! The less people involved, the better! Plus, Nick's to fragile to deal with this kinda shit." I said, turning away again to keep walking. I heard Kevin dial some numbers onto his phone, then, talk into the phone. "Hey babe... Yeah we are okay... Amber's okay as well.... No we didn't find her but we are about to.... No sweetie, don't come.... Because.... Because I said so! I'm your boyfriend and I'm asking you not to come....No, I want you here but you're going to get hurt... I promise.... Love you too, boo. Bye." I nod and look up.

We're here.

***********************

 (A/N: I can't remember if I gave Blake's dad a name yet so just saying, it's John.)

John's pov.

That little shit!

Thinking that he could just get away like that and live a happy, normal life. Bullshit! HE'S MINE!

Luke was a great son, but the people don't think he's.... Well.... Fuckable enough. That was a great business and it brought in a lot of money! I could probably just put his toy to use, she would be popular on the streets. But people were a big fan of Blake, with his pale milky skin, bright blue eyes and dark hair. I will admit that my son looks like a fallen angel, but he's still a worthless fuck. I know I can't make him come back to THAT business, so I've come up with... A game, I suppose.