Our Day

Hey guys! Sorry for my little rant before and I wanted to thank EVERYONE! Thanks to you guys I have hit 3.8 reads!! This chapter is dedicated to all of you!

Chapter 13

Blake's Pov.

"BLAKE!"

I fall out of bed with a thump. "WHAT?!" I yell getting back into bed. "I wanna spend the day with you!" I hear an angelic voice say and I knew who it was. "Let me sleeeeeeeeep!" I whined. I knew it was like 10 in the morning but I still didn't wanna get up. I knew I had to though or Amber would beat me. "Amber, You have to convince me to get out of bed." I said, trying to find a good reason to get out of bed. I felt her sweet breathe hit my lips and I leaned forward. I kept leaning forward trying to find her lips until I fell out of bed. "AMBER! YOU TEASE!" I screamed getting up and chasing her. She screamed and ran around the room, her blonde hair flying behind her. I lunged and tackled her to the ground. I fell on top of her and she was under me and we were both panting. "Get off me!" She whined and I moved my lips so closer that we were a millimetre apart from hers. "Make me...." I whispered against her lips.

Amber's pov. (Half way throu the story I reliezed I was writing in Amber pov. so...)

Our lips met and they started to move in sync. Suddenly Jake banged through the door. "Oh getting a little steamy in here isn't it?" He teased. "GET OUT JAKE!" Blake screamed at him at the same I said "A little..." Jake wiggled his eyebrows and Blake threw a pillow at him. "Can I join you?" Jake said suductively. "Join the party." I said in the same voice. Blake made a 'hmph' sound before going to pout in the corner. "Oh Blake, you don't wanna share your extremely hot girlfriend with me? I thought we were friends!" Jake whined. "Oh baby, can't we just share for one night?" I whined along with Jake. "No, mine!" Blake growled at Jake and grabbed me by waist.

I pushed Blake away with a whine and went over to hug Jake. "Mine." I said with a pout. "Fine! If you want him so bad, why don't spend the day with him?!" He snapped at me. "Maybe I will!" I snapped back. I looked into Blake's eyes to see him crying. I quickly let go of Jake and rushed over to him. "Baby, I'm sorry! You know I like you way more then I like Jake! No offence Jake." I said turning to Jake. "Hurtful!" He whined but I ignored him. "I don't know..." Blake whimpered. I grabbed his face and made him look into my eyes. "What were we just doing before Jake came in? I've never done that with Jake before, only you." I said, staring into his blue eyes. "Well.... We could always change that." Jake said, winking at me. I giggled and before I could shake my head 'no', I heard Blake let out a slight cry of destress before marching off.

"BLAKE!" I yell running after him. He turns around and angrely wipes away tears before turning his expression into stone. "You know what, just go back to Jake. I'm sick of you two always fooling around with each other!!" He said in an angery voice. "Blake, we are just kidding! You know that!" I whine depressly. "How am I supoose to know that because always fooling around with Jake. You know what, maybe you should be with Jake. After all, you are free now." "What?" I chock out. "We. Are. Over." He said, tears slipping down his face in a rush. With that, he walked away from me...

Jake patted me on the shoulder and asked. "Are you ok?" I turn around and slap him hard on the face before answering. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN AM I OK? BLAKE JUST BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE YOU HAD TO KEEP EGGING HIM ON! I HATE YOU! UGH! AND NOW I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS HE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I scream and slap him again harder and then again for good measure. "I'm sorry! Ok? I didn't know! I think I know where he is, do you want me to talk to him?" He said. "YES!" I yelled. "GO FIX IT, NOW! Please, fix it" I whined depresstly. He nodded, hugged me and went off to go talk to Blake. I slowly climbed up the stairs and into his room. I curled up in a ball and started to sob loudly.

Two hours later and I'm watching romance movies on his bed while eating Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. I was watching the end of 'A Cinderella Story' where they were kissing in the rain. I nearly throw my ice cream at the screen and screamed, "WHY CAN'T ALL RELATIONSHIPS BE LIKE THAT!" I started to sob again and curled into a ball. Suddenly I heard aloud bang and some screaming down stairs. I was too weak from crying to go down and see what was happening. There was another bang and Blake was at the door. "Blake.." I chocked out and sobbed. Blake let out a sob of relief before rushing to the bed and peppering my face with sweet kisses and saying out over and over again. "Amber, Amber, Amber..." As well as, "Your alive..." He placed many pecks on my lips. "What?" I asked in confusion. "I never left..."

"There was a story on the news about a girl that looked exactly like you was shot. I had to come and see if you ok. But your alive!" He sobbed into my hair. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry..." He kept mumbling into my ear. I tried to lighten the mood by strocking his hair and singing very loudly and off key. 'Soft kitty'.

"Soft kitty, Warm kitty. Little ball of fur!
Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty!
Pur, pur, pur!"

He pulled back and looked at me like I was insane. I sent him a childish grin and kissed his cheek. "Come on, love. We are going to out. Together. As a couple." I said slowly to make him understand. He nodded and kicked me out so he could get ready. I sighed at how our relationship is very overwelming and hard to keep under control. Maybe Blake and I aren't meant to be together... Of course if I told Blake this, he would have another panic attack. So I will wait and see how this relationship goes.

I go back to Rileys/my room and started to get ready. I put on a white, one sleeze shirt that had lace at the top. Some dark blue shorty-shorts and some black sandles. I was tempted to put on a white beret but then decided it was too much. I kept my hair down because Riley always told me I look prettier without it! I put on pink lip gloss with black eyeliner and mascra. I topped the outfit off with some white dimond earrings that were cheap knock off's (*giggle*).

Once I got downstairs I saw Blake standing there, jaw dropped and of course... Incridable looking!! He was a My Chemical Romance t-shirt with a black leather jacket on top. He wore black skinny jeans as usual but wore his new black convers. His hair covered his one eye, but his other eye had black eye liner surrounding it and they were a bright blue, and wide. I was frozen in my spot. DAMMIT! WHY WAS HE BE SO SEXY AND HOT! THIS SHIT ISN'T FAIR!!! "I actually think your perfect and the sexiest thing I ever saw so you win!" He said with a smirk. I felt my face pale, I said that out loud? "Yes, yes you did. Come on, love. Let's go." He held out his hand for my to take.

I took his hand in mine and we set off to the park first. I loved the park now, it is offically became one of my favourite places in the world. Do you wanna know why? Because it was the place of our first kiss. The best thing that ever happened to me was that kiss, and I'm never gonna forget this place. I smiled at the thought of the kiss, the kiss that changed my life. Blake bumped his shoulder with mine so I would look at him. "What's with that big smile of yours?" He asked, alittle smile coming to his own lips. "I'm just thinking..." "About what?" He pressed. I bite my lip and looked away. He stopped us and I felt his fingers under my chin making me look at him. "What. Are. You. Thinking. About?" He growled at me.

I narrow my eyes at him for the way he growled at me. My expression was cold and hard as I stared at him. He can be so tempermental sometimes. "You. I was thinking about how much I love this park because its the exact place where me and you shared our first kiss. Its the exact place where the best thing happened to me. You happened to me. That's what I was thinking about you over reacting twat!" I said in annoyed. His expression softened and he looked very gulity. "I...I...I..." He stuttered. He obviously didn't know what to say, because he remained slient. I smiled at him and put my hand on his face. Slowly, I leaned in until our lips brushed together, I felt him smile and thta made me smile. When I leaned away he grabbed my face and brought me into another kiss.

I giggled and ran away. I heard him growl in anger and him chase after me. I laughed at his anger and ran faster. He really did like my kisses. I giggled and ran into the McDonald place house that they have at the park. It was made for little kids but I was small so I could fit in. And I guess Blake could fit in too because I heard the thumps of another person on the plastic. Once I got to the slide I stopped because there was a purple bubble thing there. I was panting by then, GOD I'M SO OUT OF SHAPE! I heard Blake coming and I went into the slide but never went down. I was hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Amber... Come out baby! I just want a kiss, I'm not gonna hurt you..." I heard Blake plead, but I didn't come out. I wanted his kiss but I wasn't sure if he would hurt me for running away. He may kiss me very angerly, which won't be good! "Amber, please babe! I just want a kiss! I've been deprived of kisses today! You have only givin me three kisses today! And they were small! Please come out..." He begged. I slowly came out of hiding me Blake was right at my face. "There you are..." He whispered. I started to nod but before I could he ripped me out of the slide, pinned me against the purple bubble thing and kissed me roughly. "Mfghm!" I tried to say something but he kept moving his lips on mine. After a few seconds I stopped struggling and kissed back.

We were in the for what seemed like hours before we heard a chant of 'Ew's from beside is us. I had to push Blake off of me to see a group of small childern watching us with wide eyes. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry kids! We will leave now!" I said in a rush and slid down the slide, dragging Blake with me. Blake was laughing all the way down the slide and once we got down he cupped his stomach and laughed even harder. "Oh so you think scaring little kids is funny, eh?" I ask in anger. "Y-Yes! D-Did you see thier f-faces? HA!" He laughed.

I smirk and thought of great idea. "Fine, no kisses for you. Let's go get ice cream!" I said jumping up and down. He stopped laughing and looked at me with shock. "Wait, no kisses at al-" "Let's. Get. Ice. Cream!" I cut him off and narrowed my eyes at him. He looked panicked but agreed and took my hand to go get ice cream. I started to skip along beside him singing an AWESOME sing about ice cream.

"ICE CREAM! EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE TREAT!

ICE CREAM! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO EAT IT!

ICE CREAM THE MOST ROMANTIC TREAT ON EARTH!

TO GET A GIRL TO LOVE YOU, JUST GIVE HER... ICE CREAM!"

I sang and skipped beside Blake. Blake looked at me with amusement, and then asked, "You really just have to give a girl ice cream and that's it?" I rolled my eyes but answered. "Yes, that and chocolate!" "I've been giving my girlfriends the wrong things!!!!" He groaned in dispear. I put on a 'your in trouble' face and crossed my arms. "How many girlfriends, have you had? And why wasn't I aware of them?" I asked. Blake looked scared, that's right, be scared. "I well...um..." He then sighed and pulled me in for a hug. I looked away from him in anger and he pulled my face forward to look at him.

"Listen, they didn't mean anything to me. They were just a way to distract myself from the pain. I didn't feel the way that I do about them the way I do about you. Please don't be mad, Amber!" He whispered. I whimpered before whispering, "And you don't even look at any other girl, right?" "What other girl is there to look at besides you?" "Well.. Avery..." I have always been slightly jealous of Avery. She knew Blake better then me and she was so pretty... Plus she has that accient and EVERYONE loved accients! "Avery? What are you talking about?" He asked, confused. I explained my thoughts and he started to laugh.

"Hey! What's so funny?!" I whined. He leaned down and kissed me before laughing out a reply. "Avery is like a sister! Plus, I think she likes Jake..." "So there is nothing going on?" "Nothing..." "Ok... Let's get some ice cream now!" I giggled and he nodded. We went to the nearest ice cream store and I ordered mint chocolate. Blake ordered vanilla, he's so boring! "You got, like, the most boring flavor ever!" "It's good!" "IT'S BORING!" I yelled and shoved my ice cream in his face. He gasped and looked at me with shock. "Do you need some help getting that off?" I whispered in his ear. He shivered and nodded.

I brought him to the back of the store and pushed him against the wall. I used his sticky face as an opportunity to kiss him senseless. I pressed kisses all over his cheeks, occasionally poking my tongue out despite the fact that I was practically licking him, and when I finally reached his mouth, I did use my tongue to slide it against his. I heard him gulp as I slide my tongue over his lips. "Amber...Amber...Amber stop!!!" He whimpered. I pulled away in a panic, "What's wrong Blake?! Are you ok?!" I rushed out. I looked over his face and to see if he was ok. He whimpered and chased his lips to mine.

I kissed in in confusion. I pulled away with a frown. "Blake... Are you ok?" He nodded and went in to kiss me again. God, he sure is clingy today. I wonder what the matter is? I'll ask Riley and Avery when we get back. We hung around the park for a bit before going home. I told Blake to go pick out a movie upstairs and I'll meet him there soon. He chased my lips for another kiss again before heading upstairs. Once he went up, I raced over to Riley and Avery who were watching Mean Girls.

"Guys! I need your help!" I said in a panicked voice. They paused the movie and looked at me in confusion. "What's wrong Muffin?" "Yeah, what's wrong lassy?" They asked. "Something's wrong with Blake! He is acting very clingy and he won't stop kissing me! No matter what! I mean, it's not that I mind. I think it's cute when he is clingy and I LOVE his kisses but like... What the fuck?!" I ask in confusion.

They both start laughing and shaking their heads slowly. "What?!" I ask getting slightly annoyed. "Amber, he is in the honey moon stage. All he'll wanna do for a while is be with you and kiss you! So hold on to it while you can, las." Avery answered and Riley nodded in agreement. I sighed in relief but then got super scared. "HOLY SHIT WE HAVE MESSED LIKE 2 WEEKS OF SCHOOL!!! WE ARE GONNA DIE!!!" I screamed and started to pace, getting super panicked. Again, Riley laughed. "Babe, I wouldn't let us miss school. The school called telling us that someone hacked the system and it's TOTALLY screwed up. No school for the rest of the month. And that was two weeks ago. We are ok!! Now go upstairs and watch a movie with Blake before he gets whiney!" Riley replies. I sigh in relief yet again, kissing Riley on the cheek and head up stairs.

I'm greeted with a Blake laying in bed skipping through commercials. "Hello kitten. Come over here!" He said making grabby movements. I rush over and throw myself in his awaiting arms. I nuzzle into his chest and breathe in. He. Smells. Like. Chocolate. OMG!! I kiss his clothed chest and cuddle in. I see that he put in the movie 'Ghost Busters'. "Oh my gosh, I love this movie!" I said in a little kids voice. "Me too." He said in a deep, sleepy voice. I giggled when he yawned. "Your tired, eh?" I stated and snuggled closer. He nodded and yawned, which caused me to yawn.

Half way through the movie, Blake fell asleep. But there was one problem with that... I was stuck. Blake had me in a tight embrace and I couldn't get out. Good thing I don't want to. This day turned out to be pretty brilliant. It involves A LOT of kissing though. My bad! I didn't mean to, I swear! I still can't believe we scred a few little kids. "Blake?" "Mhmm?!" He answered. "Why do you want so many kisses?" I asked, wanting to see what he would say.

Blake looked down at me for a second and then flipped us over so I was u dee him. "Because your lips are addicting. I can't get enough of them!" He whispered, his hot breathe reason my lips. He leant down and brushed our lips together. I groaned and forced our lips together. His tongue traced my lip and I opened with a second thought. As soon as our tongues met, I was shocked. He tasted like vanilla mixed with mint mixed with chocolate. A fantastic combo. I moaned and tugged at his hair. He gasped against my lips, and left them. His lips traveled down my neck trying to find my sensitive spot. When he finally found it, I gasped loudly. That's not fair! This is cheating! Ref! Ref! Someone?! Oh god! I moaned louder and dragged his mouth back to mine. I ran my hands up and down his chest, under his shirt. Soon enough, he took off his shirt and I moaned at the warmth of his skin.

His hands snaked out and began lifting up my shirt. He had brought it to about my tummy now and- "Hey guys! I heard you came back and I-oh!" Jake said looking at us from Blake's door. "Geez Blake, your a sexaholic! Calm down before you hurt the girl!" Jake said laughing at the scene he is sight of. "Jake... You have three seconds to get out before you see the best version of the Hulk. 1...2..." Blake growled and Jake panicked. "Ok! Ok!" He said and rushed out the room. Blake ducked his head to start kissing my neck when another person walked in. "Ay! Take it easy lad! No need to rush, the magic!" An Irish voice said. I never really hated Avery, until now. "Avery, I love you, but if you don't get out now. You will see the she-hulk. Understand?!" I said, fuming. She nodded her head chuckling and left the room.

I grabbed the back of Blake's hair and pulled gently, flipping us over. I began to suck on Blake's neck, trying to make a mark. Blake let a throaty moan and buckled his hips. He flipped us and and wen in top of me. He started to roughly grind on top of me, making me gasp out and moaning loudly. "Muffin! I can't look! You are suppose to be innocent! Blake! Stop taking my Muffins innocence!! You horn dog!" I heard Riley scream from the door. I looked at Riley with a look of disbelief while Blake got up and push her out of the room. "GO AWAY GUYS!" He screamed down the hallway. I laughed and started to clean up a bit. I got up and pulled down my shirt, as well as, fixing my hair. "What are you doing?" Blake asked, looking upset. "If we continued, it would go too far. And plus, they won't leave us alone. So I'm going down stairs. Wanna join me?" I asked. Blake scowled but nodded, pulling on a shirt.

We made our way down stairs and Blake glared at everyone. It was obvious he wanted to continue but we just couldn't! "Ok guys, what are we watching?"
---------------------------------------------
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!! BIOTCH YEAH!!!!
Sorry I took me so long guys! If you got my message, you understand why. Please don't ask me why I had to talk to the police because I actually am not aloud to answer. But I didn't steal something and I'm not a criminal so you guys are safe! Btw I didn't really edit. I'll do it later (never)!

Thanks for reading!! Can everyone send 'get well soon' messages to my cupcake (@LovableNightmere)? She is very sick and wants to die. But if she dies I couldn't find the will to update. So please send her some messages!

Song of the day: You can be happy by Snow Patrol

Favourite word of the day: Applesauce