Party Rocking in the Club Tonight

So you guys are really supportive and nice. I really love all of you guys <3 This story isn't as good as it was before :(

Chapter 24

Blake's pov.

Six hours earlier...

"A club?!"

Did Riley just say she wanted to go to a club?! Holy crap! "Yeah! I haven't been to one in awhile so, why not?!" Wait, what? "You've been to a club before?" "Yeah, I had to go to one for one of my missions and I had a lot of fun!" We all just closed our eyes and shook our heads. Wow. I just, wow.

"O... Ok."

"What are you waiting for? Get ready! And just like that, all the boys ran to my room and all the girls to Riley's room.

(A/N: Fuck wattpad. Honestly, I just had half of the fucking chapter done and then it GLITCHED and I lost all of the work. Like fuck you wattpad.)

I finished getting ready first and went down stairs to sit on the couch. I was dressed up in a black Sons of Anarchy shirt with some skinny jeans and my fav pair of sneakers. I styled my hair like always but threw a grey beanie on it anyway. I liked what I was wearing and hopefully, Amber did too.

Jake came down next, and I had to admit, he looked pretty good! he was wearing a white tank top with Marianas Trench's new design on it, which was in neon colours. He has black skinny jeans on, like me, and neon yellow sneakers on. Where he got the clothes, I will never know. I laughed as he walked towards me looking like a model, then stopping and yelling "FIERCE!" What an interesting boy.

Rayne came stomping down the stairs, slightly pouting. He had my black vinyl pants on, that I got as a joke. I laughed a bit at that, because they looks uncomfortable. He has a black shirt on with meaningless red words on it and a black jacket-vest thing. I had bought these clothes as a joke but I guess he pulled them off. His hair was styled to the side and it covered his left eye, an he looked emo because of it.

We all laughed when we saw what Avery had come down in. Well, Jake wolf whistled but whateves. Avery had a short black and purple dressed on that looked tight and made if a silky material. It was long sleeved and it hugged her figure nicely. But it had flower and butterflies all over it in a graceful pattern and had a frilly skirt. She huffed at us, pouting. "It was the only dressed she had that fit me! she said she wore it back in the 7th grade..." We all laughed again and she flipped us the bird.

Riley looked, well um, hot. Really hot. Her dress was tight and ended mid thigh. It was mostly blue, but at the front it had a black running over it with white dots everywhere. It was strapless and it made her pale skin stand out even more. She had a sliver bracelet on and her ginger hair was curled to perfection. Unlike Avery, Riley was actually wearing makeup. Her eyes were shimmering with a blue eye shadow and her lips were a blood red. I looked over to Rayne and saw he was drooling, like at her like she was something to eat. I found it rather funny.

We all say around for like 10 minutes waiting for Amber. Gah, wear is that girl? Suddenly, we heard a slight cough and I looked over at her before my eyes went wide. She looked, hot and cute at the same time? Her dress was short like Riley's but it wasn't that tight. It sat nicely on her body and it was, well, different. It was a strapless dress that was red and blue. Actually, it was the Spider-Man costume. So it had black lines all over it with the spider on her chest. The sides of the dress were blue as well. He black boots came up to her knees and they were leather. Her hair was wavy and looked soft. Her makeup was done to perfection and her eyes were lined with a thick line of black. Of course Amber would wear this, she's so original.

"Wow, you like a stripper version of Spider-Man." Jake said bluntly. She giggled and sent me a wink. I smirked back at her before 'shooting webs' at her, which she giggled even more at. We all stood around for a second before Rayne spoke up. "Should we call Nick and Kevcum to see if they want to come?" "Kevcum?!" Riley shrieks, crinkling her nose. "Yeah, that's what his nickname is! But should we?" I nodded and Jake took out his phone before calling.