Jake and Blake

OMG! 4.2k reads! I love you guys!

Chapter 14 (holy fudge!)

Jakes pov.

Blake and Amber have been all over each other, for almost the whole day! Can't they just take a break?! I actually want to spend time with my friends today! I bet Nick and Kevin aren't all over each other like that! When I walked in on them making out the first time, I laughed about it. But even after when they came home and were making out, I got a little annoyed. Can't I have anytime with MY best friend? I just wanted to talk to him for more then 3 seconds and where he wasn't giving me death glares. Was that so wrong?!

I have a plan though! So, I'm going to send the girls out to get their nails and hair done. Then I'm inviting Nick, Kevin and Rayne over so we can have a little bro time! I rubbed my hands together and went to my bed room. Oh yes! They will see, the evil side to me! I rested my head on my pillow and sleep took over. NO! MUST! STAY! AWAKE.... Aha, fuck it. I'm going to sleep.

******

"Wake me up, when september ends!"

A voice blared from somewhere near me. Then I realized that it was my cell phone ringing. That was Kevin's ring tone! I quickly reached and picked up the phone. "Hello?!" I said in a scratchy morning voice. "Hey!" I heard Kevin's cheerful voice through the phone. "What's up, man?" I said, smiling to myself. "Hang on," he said and I heard him talking in the background, "Baby! Stop kissing my neck, I'm trying to talk to Jake!" I shurgged until I heard Nick's voice. "I don't care!" And a moan. "GUYS! REALLY?!" I yelled into the phone. "Sorry! Nick! Go away!" I heard him whimper but got up. "Sorry mate, I was wondering if you and Blake wanted to hang out today! I miss my bros!"

"Yeah, sure! Be at your place in 15. Get dressed, I know you had a rough night!" I said in a cocky tone. "W-what? N-No!" Kevin stuttered, then hung up. I chuckled to myself and went to go get Blake. I found him in his room, alone. I wonder where Amber is? "Blake! Get up, man!" I said, throwing a pillow at him. "Mmm, why?" "Because we are going to hang out with Kevin and Nick today!" I said, happily. "YAY!" He cheered and jumped out of bed in only his boxers. I watched him jump around to get his jeans on and pull on a sweater. Once he brushed his teeth, he came out. "Let's get out of here."

I nodded my head and we climbed down the stairs. "Hey babe, we are going out with the guys. Be home later, k?" I heard Blake tell Amber from the kitchen. I heard them peck quickly and a small 'ok' from her. A few minutes later, Blake came out of the kitchen and we got in the car. "I haven't seen them in forever! I miss those gay guys!" Blake said with joy, smiling. "Yeah, I know!" I agreed. "I wonder if they are together still..." Blake said, forrowing his eyebrows together. "Oh they are, I heard something pretty interesting on the phone this morning..." "Oh god! I feel bad for you!" He laughed. "Yeah, you should!" I laughed back.

Once we pulled up, we just walked straight in. And oh, I'm glad we did! Nick was in the middle of the living room singing, more like shouting, Miley Cyrus' new song Wreaking Ball.

"I came in like a wrecking ball, I never hit so hard in love. All I wanted was to break your walls, all you ever did was wreck me! Yeah you, wreaked me!"

Blake and I looked at each other, then burst out laughing. Nick turned around and his face went beet red. "You didn't hear that, right?" He asked nervously. We manged to nod as we were still hunch over laughing. "Babe?!" We heard a shout from the other room, "Who's laughing? What's going on? OH MY FUCKING GOD! IS LOUIS TOMLINSON HERE? SORRY BABE BUT IF HE IS HERE, YOUR NO LONGER MY BABY! LOUIS?! ARE YOU HERE?!" We heard Kevin yell, then a loud crash along with a very excited looking Kevin. "OMG LOUIS I FUCKING LO- oh it's just you guys..." He said with a pout.