Brotherly Love

K so I'm updating. Wait... Yeah I'm updating. I just wanted to say quickly that I still am not finished a HUGE English thing and I'm screw for shit. Yeah, k. Bye.

Chapter 16...? Yeah, I guess :)

Blake's Pov.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one if you want me to. Anywhere, I would have followed you! Say something, I'm giving up on you."

I groan at the sound of the depressing music. Why am I depressed again? Oh yeah, because the only think I actually liked in my life hates me. Fun times! Really, I hate my life at the moment. I know I shouldn't have but I cut again. God, no wonder she hates me. I'm such a wuss. Even I would hate me! Cutting when times get rough! God! Why can't I just be happy?! Why can't I just say something right for once? UGH! FML! Ok, ok, ok. I'm overreacting. It'll probably be ok. Right? I groan as I get up, putting much pressure on my wrist. I stare at the red marks and fading white marks in disgust. Nice Blake! Real fucking nice! I wish we were like Nick and Kevin. They are always so happy! They are always giving each other loving looks and they only fight about stupid things that are always about losing the other one.

I grumble as I make my way down the stairs. Once I reach the kitchen, I freeze. I see Amber there, eating bread with Nutella. She was smiling and eating happily. How can she be so happy if we aren't together? Was she happy we were fighting? It looks like it! Maybe this whole thing was a mistake... Maybe I never should have been with Amber. We shouldn't be together. BUT GOD DAMMIT! I wanted it SOOO badly! Why can't we go back to the days when we were cute together? When we cuddled and we were always hugging. Why can't we go back before things got.... Sexual. I just want to go back in time when things weren't so confusing and everything was right in the world. Maybe we should go back to being friends? Yeah. Yeah, I like the sound of that! That was so much easier!

Slowly, I walked into the kitchen. I saw Amber's face light up when she saw me. "Oh, Blake! I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry!! I don't know what the hell was wrong with me! I was like on bitch pills or something!" Amber said, rushing over and hugging me. "Amber..." I whispered hugging her tightly, forgetting my thoughts from before. "Blake! I'm so so so sorry! I was so out of line and I couldn't sleep all night and the guilt has been eating me alive! Please Blake, it's never do that again! That was stupid and idiotic!" She was clinging to me like a kola bear. "Ok! Ok! Amber it's ok!" I laughed at her. She pulled back and looked up at me. "Oh! I made you breakfast!" She said with a child-like grin.

I sent her a loving smile before following her into the dining room to see a huge breakfast made. How long had she been up making this? She made at least 2 packs of bacon, a dozen eggs, a mountain of pancakes, buckets of orange juice and a Tim Hortan's pack of timbits. This was amazing! I have never seen so much food in my entire life!! "Wow... AMBER THIS IS AMAZING! WHY DID YOU DO ALL THIS?!" I yelled, looking at her like she was crazy. Well, she was! This is too much food! "Well... I was horrible to you Blake, and I wanted to make it up to you! So I invited everyone over and we are having a huge breakfast thing together!!!" She said with a big smile on her face and her eyes sparkling. I looked at her with a blank face for a few seconds of silence.

I could milk this for a little... "You think that if you make a giant breakfast and invite all our friends that, that will fix everything?!" I said in a disgusted tone. I obviously was faking it because I have never liked Amber more then I ever did, then I do right now. But I really wanted to see her reaction. "I..I..I.." Amber stuttered, eyes big and innocent. "Well your damn right it fixed everything..." I breathed and swooped in to plant a kiss on her pouting lips. I felt her relax and then tense up again. "YOUR AN ASSHOLE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY MAD AT ME!" She yelled, but I knew it was ok because she was laughing as well. "I'm sorry, but if it makes up for it, your so amazing!" I said snaking my arms around her waist to bring her towards me.

Our lips met in a small, loving kiss and I smiled largely against her lips. "Come on baby, we got to get he plates and everything for when everyone comes..." I whispered against her lips. I heard her groan and that turned me on a little. "Baby..." I growled. "I know, I know. Let's go!" She smiled before pulling out of my grip and to the kitchen to get the plated and such. I smiled after her retreating form and went in behind her. Once we had everything made up, I stole a piece of bacon. "Blake!" Amber shouted in shock. "Wha...?" I said, a mouthful of food. "You weren't suppose to eat it yet!" She shouted again. "It was one piece!" I laughed at her. She scowled before we heard the bell ring.

Amber ran to the door and let them in. Everyone showed up at the same time, so we could eat right away. Everyone was here; Kevin, Nick, Rayne, Jake, Riley and Avery. I asked Riley where her and Avery were last night because they weren't here. Apperently, Avery and Riley went to Avery's apartment last night because they got scared by Amber's dead form. "Dead?" I asked with wide eyes. "She wouldn't eat, talk, sleep or anything last night! I didn't want to leave but Avery said to give her, her space." Riley said, glancing at Avery as she talked about her. I nodded and looked over Amber with questioning eyes. She just blushed and looked away.

"ALRIGHT! STOP TALKING! MEANING SHUT UP! MEANING I'M FUCKING HUNGRY SO GET ME FOOD!!!" Jake yelled, causing all conversation to stop. I glanced over at Nick and Kevin, I almost 'awwed' at the sight. Nick was giving Kevin a goofy smile and rubbed his nose against Kevin's before turning and looking at all the food. "AWWWWWW!!!! I'M SORRY, BUT THAT IS JUST CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!" Amber cooed from beside me while staring at the two. I rapped an arm around her waist, kissed her temple and whispered in her ear, "Stole the words right from me..." And nibbled on her earlobe. "Ok," she said with a flushed face, "Let's eat!" And with that we dug in.

"So Nick," Jake started, "Why so goofy and childish this morning?" Jake asked. Nick tilted his head in confusion before Kevin kissed his nose before answering. "He is always like this in the morning." "But he never acted like this when we have man-sleepovers." "Man-sleepovers?"Avery giggled. "I AM A MAN! AND MEN DON'T HAVE SLEEP OVERS! WE HAVE MAN-SLEEPOVERS!!!!" Jake said, puffing out his chest before turning back to Kevin and Nick, "So, You were saying?" Nick giggled and kissed Kevin before continuing to eat. Kevin gave a surprised chuckle before answering. "It's because he slept over at my house last night. I don't know why but he is always very clingy and childish in the mornings after sleeping over at my house."

Jake and I shared a knowing look, while the girls giggled to them selves and winked at us. I smiled at Amber. "Kevin!" Nick nearly yelled, we all jumped but Kevin. "Yeah, babe?" He said, glancing at Nick quickly before looking back at his food. Nick leaned in and whispered something in Kevin's ear. Kevin's face brightened and he chuckled. "What?" I asked, confused. Kevin looked at Nick before giving him a long, sweet kiss. "EW! PDA! PDA! HELP! AVERY THOSE BOYS ARE KISSING! EWWWWW!!!" Jake yelled, pointing them like a child. "Shh!" Avery giggled. Kevin pulled back and whispered in Nick's ear. Nick giggled and whispered back.

"OH MY GOD! DON'T WHISPER! LET YOUR AFFECTION GO OUT!" Amber yelled at them. I laughed at her anger. Kevin ducked his down blushing but Nick looked like he was about to tell a story. "Babe! They don't need to kn-" Kevin started before Riley threw a piece of bacon at him. "Now, Nick, continue." She said, calmly. "So yesterday Kevin made me breakfast, and he kissed me. He said I tasted like pancake so I took a bite of egg and asked again. He said like pancakes and eggs, so I drank some orange juice and he said I tasted like Nicky Kitten Purr!!" Nick giggled. The girls were giggling and cooing, while Jake, Rayne and I just shook our heads slightly smiling.

"So... What does he taste like now, Kevin?" Jake teased. Kevin glared at him before his eyes twinkled and he grinned at him. Kevin turned to Nick and gave him an open mouth kiss. Nick's eyes widen with surprised and he let out a small squeak. "OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN! OK! I'M SORRY! STTTTTTOOOOOPPPPP!!!" Jake whined at them. Nick started to giggle, causing the kiss to break. "He tastes like bacon and pancakes!" Kevin stated, still staring at a panting Nick. "And Kevin taste like strawberries..." Nick said, licking his lips. "Ew! Ok, come on guys. You don't see Amber and I switching saliva!" I said looking away from the gay couple.

"Blake?! What do I taste like?" Amber asked innocent beside me. I turned to her, eyes wide with surprise. She smiled and tilted head a bit. I swooped down and pushed my lips to her, I licked her lip and found out she tasted like maple syrup. I moaned a little because I like the taste of mayple syrup. "Now look who is PDAing!!!" Kevin shouted. I pulled away and glared at him. "Blake taste like bacon and mint. Why the hell do you taste minty?!" Amber asked me, licking her lips. My eyes were trained on her lips before someone snapped. "Uh..." I said dumbly. "I don't know, tooth paste?"

Everyone laughed and continued eating. "What does Amber taste like? Or do I have to find out by myself?" Jake said, winking at me. I glared at Jake before answering. "She tastes like maple syrup..." I smiled at her before continuing to eat. "NICK!" Kevin yelped from across from me. I looked up at them in surprise. Kevin was glaring at Nick and an angry look on his face while Nick looked over at him innocently. "What just happened?" Rayne asked from beside Riley. His arm was wrapped around her shoulders carelessly, not that Riley cared. I shook my head at the two before looking back at Nick and Kevin.

"AMBER! NICK STOLE MY LAST PIECE OF BACON, LAST PANCAKE AND HE REFUSES TO HOLD MY HAND!!" Kevin yelled and whined to Amber. "Nick!" Amber fake gasped. "Why would you do this to him?" She fake looked at him disappoint. "Because A, I wanted some bacon and there wasn't any left! B, I wanted another pancake and he wasn't eating his. And C, HE IS A MEAN BOYFRIEND! HE DIDN'T EVEN OFFER HIS FOOD TO HIS STARVING BOYFRIEND! HORRIBLE!" Nick yelled in anger, glaring at him. "THAT'S BECAUSE I WAS HUNGRY TOO! AND I WAS GONNA GIVE YOU HALF OF THE REST MY FOOD IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN IT!"

Kevin and Nick glare at each other in the heated moment. I leaned over and whispered in Amber's ear. "Three...Two...One..." After the count of three, their lips smashed together in an angry, frustrated kiss. I smirked at Amber while she looked at me shocked. "How did you know that was about to happen?" She whispered. "Because that always happened, even when they were just friends. They would glare at each other for three seconds before hug, or in this case kiss, it out." I whispered back. I glanced back at them, their lips moving angrily and hot. "MOTHER FUCK! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY, STOP KISSING IN FRONT OF US!!!" Jake and Rayne yelled at the same time. I bet they planned that.

Kevin and Nick pulled back, panting and glaring at one another. Finally, Nick's face dropped and now looked at Kevin softly. He moved his hands to cup Kevin's face. "I'm sorry I stole your food and wouldn't hold your hand, baby." He whispered, Kevin smiled at Nick. "It's ok, my sweet." Kevin took one of Nicks hands in his own and held it. "Great, now that we are a big happy family again. Can we play truth or dare, spin the bottle style?" Jake asked. We all laughed and agreed. Riley said she would wash all the dishes later.

We all gathered into a circle in the living room with an empty Jonas bottle. "Alright remember the rules? And if you chicken out, you have to play 7 minutes in heaven with whoever choose, it may not even be your boyfriend/girlfriend..." I trailed off smirking. They all looked at each other, scared. I spun the bottle and it landed on Jake. "Jake, truth or dare?" "Dare!" He challenged. "Ok so I dare you to go to the store, ask out the check out lady and get her number. And video tape the whole thing!" I said, laughing. "K!" Is all he said before getting up and going to the store. Ten minutes later he was back, with a red mark on his left cheek.

"Ay! What happened?" Avery asked, her fingers tracing the red mark. "Just watch...." He trailed off. He played the tape and we all sat back to watch. He had to ask out a 40-year-old lady!

"Hello, beautiful!" Jake cheerfully.

"What do you want?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"You. Well a date with you and your number.." He trailed off with a cocky smirk.

Then she slapped hard in the face before yelling at him in Spanish. "Por qué todos piensan que sólo porque no tiene un marido que soy un puma? SALGA! GO!"

At the end of the tape, we were all laughing. "I know Spanish... She asked why everyone thinks she's a...COUGAR!" Riley laughed, causing us to burst out laughing again. "Ok...Ok..." I said, calming down. I spun the bottle again and it landed on Rayne. "Rayne, truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I DARE YOU TO DRESS UP LIKE A GIRL AND FLIRT WITH RANDOM GUYS ON THE STREET!" Amber screamed pointing at him. I nodded my head in agreement and Rayne groaned. "Fine!" He and Riley got up and went to get him changed. I turned to Amber as we waited, and smashed my lips to her's.

Amber squeaked in surprise and slowly got into the kiss. Her hands were running through my hair as mine moved along her body. I pushed her to the floor violently and straddled her hips. I ran my hands up and down her waist as she ran her hands crazily through my hair. She tugged at it, causing me to moan. "Er.... Guys?" I heard a small, yet deep voice ask. I pulled away and glared at the voice. "What, Nick?" "Could you... Control your selves?" I answered, "No" at the same time Amber answered, "Of course, sorry!" I glared at the two boys. "YOU TWO COULDN'T CONTROL YOUR SELVES AT BREAKFAST BUT DID I COMMENT? NO!" I yelled at them.

"Blake, there is plenty of time to do this... Tonight." Amber breathed in my ear. I looked at her with wide eyes before nodding quickly and pulling away. "Thank you, Amber. I don't know what you said, but you made the....straight kissing stop!" Nick said, his nose scrunching up at the word 'straight'. Before I could comment, Rayne through the doors in Riley's blue silk shirt and blue jean shorts. He had mascara on and red lip stick. "Hmph!" He huffed and crossed his arms. Jake and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"YOU... LOOK... GREAT!!!" Jake laughed, doubled over. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Let's just get this over with." He groaned and marched outside. We all followed and snickered as Rayne had his first customer. "Hey there... Big boy. How about you and I go out this Saturday night?" He asked, clearly embarrassed. "As long as your paying!" He said and winked at Rayne. All of us laughed and Rayne's eye grew wide. "Er... Never mind!" Rayne said and raced inside. After he changed back to his normal self, we continued to play.

The bottle pointed to me. "Blake, truth or dare?" "Truth!" I said, deciding to play it safe. "What was the last dream you had about Amber about?" He asked, clearly trying to make me chicken, but I answered honestly. "We went to a fair, went to a park and kissed under the stairs." I said simply and winked at Amber. Amber giggled and kissed my cheek. The bottle spun again and it landed on Kevin. "Truth or dare?" "Truth..." "Last time you two did something...sexual?" Amber laughed at Kevin and Nick's flushed faces. "Ludgsnci..." Kevin mumbled but it sounded like a blur. "What?" I asked. "Lastnight!" Nick said in a rush. "What?" Rayne asked, smirking. They both blushed more and yelled, "LAST NIGHT!"

We all laughed like crazy as they hid their faces. Suddenly, we heard the phone ringing. Riley jumped up and did this crazy back flip thing to the phone before answering. "Hello? Hey mom!... Yeah, we are ok... We are just, er, watching a movie....Huh? Oh, Harry Potter.... WHAT? BUT YOU SAID..... Ok....Yeah, yeah ok whatever.... I know, I'm sorry... Ok, love you!.... Bye!" She hung up the phone and looked at us. "What?" She asked at our shocked faces. "YOU TOTALLY JUST DID A NINJA FLIP THING THINGY! YOU KNOW THE LIKE HAND SPRING THINGY!" Rayne yelled at her. We all nodded in agreement.

"I just.... I taught my self how to do that! WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW HOW TO AND I DIDN'T! So I learned." She said with a shrug. We all shrugged too and continued to play. "Kevin!" Rayne snapped. "Hmm...?" He hummed. He was staring at Nick, as Nick was fiddling with their entwined hands. "Truth or dare?" Jake asks the couple. Nick kisses Kevin's knuckle as he hums a response. "Mmmmm, truth..." "Does Nick live with you now?" Jake asked. Kevin starts to cough on nothing and Nick hits his back in confuson. "Hell no!" Kevin says, after finishing coughing. Jake just nodded.

"Wait...." Nick said, his eyebrow scrunch together. "What do you mean 'Hell no'?" He asked Kevin. Kevin's face went pale and looked panicked. "Oh, babe it's not like that! It's just that we havn't been together long enough for you to move in completely! I mean, you practically are moved in with me so..." Kevin tried to explain. Nick's face, that had seemed to be childish, looked hurt. "Do you not want me 'partially moved in' with you?" He asked putting bunny ears on 'partially moved in'. "NO! I mean I didn't know that you were going to do that... But I'm happy you did!" I knew where this was going so I picked up Amber and ran out of the room. Everyone else followed and we stayed silent so that we could hear them talk.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know that when you said 'Bring your some of your stuff over, I want you to have some clothes here' didn't mean that you didn't want me to bring my stuff to your place!"

"Baby! I'm sorry! You know that I love you and that I love you staying at my house! But your 16 baby, almost 17! You shouldn't be moving out yet, plus, your parents don't like me anyway..." He said, trying to fix everything. I guess it was working, so I popped my head out to door to watch. And I felt Amber's head on top of mine, her body on top of mine.

Kevin was holding Nick's head in his hands gently, his nose nearly touching his. "They like you, they just don't like that we are together.."

"That's why baby! Why upset them even more by you moving in until the end of high school. When you get out of high school, you better get your cute butt into my house ASAP! You got that, my sweet? I want you with me..." He whispered.

"I want you too, babe!" Nick cooed and kissed his nose. I smiled at the two. "God. All of these couples know how to do is cuddle, fight and make out!" Jake laughed. I chuckled because I knew it was true. "I love you..." Nick whispered. "I love you too, my love..." Kevin whispered back. They shared a small, sweet kiss before pulling away and grinning. It was one of those cheesy grins someone does when they are extremely happy. I opened the door fully and smiled them. "You know," I started, "At first I was pretty grossed out at the thought of you two together. I mean, what guy wouldn't? But you two fight like a married couple and love each other like them too. Like really, you two love each other more then I have ever seen."

They smiled at each other, nodded, then looked at me. In the same second, I was tackled to the ground in a giant hug. "Ow..." I moaned. They hugged me tighter whispering 'thank you's in my ear. "Guys," a sweet voice said from above me, "Let my boy- I mean Blake up!" I hit my head on the floor so my mind was fizzy, who did that sweet voice belong to? The weight was off me and a beautiful blonde stood above me. "Come on, babe." She said. With a quick peck, I knew who she was again. My sweet Amber, so beautiful. "Your so beautiful..." I whispered to her, stroking her hair. "Oh my god guys call 9-1-1! I think he hurt his head!"

"Amber, I'm being serious..." I whispered again. "Oh Blake, I think you need to lay down..." She helped me up and I felt extremely dizzy. Next thing I knew, I was in my bedroom laying on my bed. "What...?" I asked nothing. "Hey, babe. Everyone is at the park. We will go when you are ready." She smiled. "Come here..." I whispered, making a movement with my fingers. She sent me a confused look but came into bed with me. I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over, so I was on top of her. I started kissing her neck up and down, finding her sweet spot and making a love bite. "Blake, stop. Not now, later." She gasps.

I roll off her and pull her up. "Come on, let's get this day over with." I groan and pull her along until we reach the park. We see everyone else and head over. Riley and Rayne are looking at the trees and birds... Da fuq? Kevin and Nick are slowly kissing on the bench, Nick on top of Kevin. Hm, I thought Kevin was always top. And then, Jake and Avery are talking to little kids. Shit! "Hey guys!" I shouted loudly, trying to get their attention. Avery and Jake said bye to the kid and came over to us. Next, Riley and Rayne. But I guess the two idiots didn't hear me. I smirk as I went down to their level. I stared at them before humming the tune for Harry Potter.

They yelped in each other's mouths before pulling away. "You are suck an idiot!" Nick growled, slapping my head. "HEY!" A voice growled at him. "Stop hitting him! He already hurt his head from when you two jumped on him! Just give him a break!" Amber shouted at the two. They both looked guilty and mumbled an apology to me. I smiled at them and turned to Amber. "You always got my back baby." I whispered to her in a raspy voice. She shivered and I heard a vine playing in the background.

"When you call a girl in the morning with a raspy voice 'what's up baby' they be like...." Then the sound of rushing water.

I look down at Amber and saw her blushing. I chuckle at her, planting a sweet kiss on her lips. "Hey! Stop doing that!" She whined. "What am I doing that's so wrong?" I asked in confusion. "Stop getting me all worked up and then blowing it off as if it was nothing!" She huffed at me. I looked at the straight in the eyes before bursting out laughing along with everyone else. "I'm sorry, babe." I say after my laughter calmed. Amber stood on her tip-toes and pressed her lips to my ear. "How would you like it if I did the same to you?" She whispered sensually and her hand brushing at my jeans. "Amber..." I growl, not wanting to get into this. But her hands move and rub up and down my chest. I let out a low moan that only she can hear. Right when I lean down to kiss her she walks away. "What?!" I yell in anger. She can't do that! "Bye, babe! Jake and I are going to McDonald's Playland!" She yelled back over her shoulder. I stomped my foot and growled in frustration.

"Ok, what did she do?" Riley asked from beside me. "Nothing." I growled. "Oh come on! Be a man and tell me!" She whined. "Grrrrr, she got me all worked up and left!" I almost shouted raising a hand in her direction and dropping it. She laughed a little at her best friends actions before saying, "karma is a bitch, eh?" I glare at her before starting after Jake and Amber. "Oh shit, here we go. Come on guys, let's go before he does something stupid." I hear Kevin say from behind me. I stomp my way over to the playhouse and climb in. Ew, mud is everything!!! I slowly climb to the top and find Amber and Jake laughing. I rip Amber up and push her against a wall. I lean in so my lips at her ear and growl, "Don't you ever, play me like that again!" She pushes me off and then shoves me up against the wall. "Don't you ever, play ME again!" She whispers to me. I guess we are at an agreement. "Come on, let's go get some ice cream..." She said to Jake and I. Jake shot me an amused look and we climb out of the play house.

"RILEY!!!!" Amber shouted once we got out. Riley turned to her and smiled. "What's up, muffin?" Amber jumped into Riley's arms and started screaming. "CUPCAKE I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN KIND OF IGNORING YOU LATELY! ITS ALL BLAKES FAULT! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!" She wrapped her self around Riley like a kola. Not that Riley minded because she hugged her just as tightly. Finally, the words started sinking in. "Hey! What did I do?" I whined. "YOU DISTRACTED ME WITH YOUR CUTENESS!" Amber yelled in a weird voice. I nodded, excepting that answer. "OH MUFFIN I CAN NEVER HATE YOU! AND I GET THAT YOU WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH BLAKE! But can sleep in my room tonight? I miss you!" She whimpered. "OF COURSE! WE SHALL HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT! JAKE AND AVERY CAN COME TOO!" She answered. "Wait, why would I come?" Jake asked. "Because your a girl...." Amber trailed off.

"PLEASE! GIRL I WOULD SO THROW DOWN WITH YOU! But my nails are drying...." He said blowing on his nails. We all laughed and Amber got out of Riley's arms. Well, I guess I'm out of a pillow tonight. "Babe, can we go get the ice cream now?" I asked.
"Can you go get it?" She whined and pouted at me. Dammit! "Fine." I grumbled and went to the ice cream stand. After I ordered, I stood there waiting. "Well, well, well! What do we have here?" A dark voice said from beside me. I turned and saw a boy who looked around my age. He had dark brown hair, green eyes and was about my height. He was wearing a plaid button-up shirt, white jeans and brown boots. "Er... Do I know you?" I asked him. "Oh my! You don't remember your own brother?! Shameful really..." He said, smirking at me. I felt my face pale and my hands get sweaty.

"Luke?" My voice is small and eyes are wide. "Aha, I knew you would remember me..." He smirk looking evil as he came closer. "Dad wants you back home. Now." He breathed, his face inches away from mine. "Luke, please." I begged. "Please what? Don't tell dad? Well it's already too late for that! I just need to find out where you live." He teased me. I was a puppet and he controlled my strings. "Come to the ally on 54th street," he started, glaring at something behind me, "Or blondie will get it." He smirked at me one last time before walking away. I quickly grabbed out ice cream and ran back to everyone. I handed the ice creams to Jake. "What took so lon-" Amber started but I cut her off with a hug. "I'm so sorry Amber... I never should have brought you into my life. I'm so sorry." I whimpered. Everyone went silent, staring at the two of us. "Blake... What's wrong?" She asked, worried. "Baby, guys, we have to go. Like now!" I whimpered. They all looked scared and we dashed to the house.

Once we were there I slammed the door and locked it. "GUYS LOCK EVERYTHING! WINDOWS AND DOORS!" I screamed and dashed around to lock everything. Once it was all locked everyone crowded into the living room. "Guys.... I saw my...my brother." I started to cry now, tears running freely. Everyone gasped and Riley started panicking. "Why-where? Mom and dad! They need to come home! Oh my god, I can't do this- I- AAAAHHHH!!!!" She screamed, grabbing her head with her hands and putting it in between her legs. "Riley! Calm down!" Amber soothed her. "I need to go meet him tonight..." I say looking down.