Friends

Vote if you love this book!!!!

(TO THE REAL STORY)

Chapter 4

Riley's pov.

I don't wanna be stuck here with Blake! It's bad enough I have to live with him but, to be with him alone? 'You won't be alone', a voice in my mind told me. Oh ya, Amber is stuck here too. May as well shot someone. Because that's what it will be like when you put Blake and Amber together. I loved Amber and Blake wasn't THAT bad, but ever since that hug...things have been wild. I mean, did you hear how they acted at dinner? And Amber showed Blake the hickey. He completely panicked of course! Poor him! Ya right, he put it there!

When I opened my eyes, orange filled my vision. "Ggraag!" I groaned. Today is the day. The day that everyone is leaving for their trip. Why can't they bring us? I don't wanna go to school! I wanna go on roller coasters and swim in a HUGE pool! I wanna meet european boys! Lets just say, no one likes me. I mean... Louis does, but I don't think it will last. How can a guy like that like me? I mean, come on! What with his chestnut colored hair, green eyes, amazing laugh and pink, kissable lips. How can a guy like that like me? It is...stupid!

I throw the covers off my body and hear an annoyed moan. Oh ya, Amber slept here last night. I am still kinda hurting from what we did. She wanted to know what it felt like to fly. So I tried to do that move from dirty dancing, where he lifts her in the air. But I could only hold her for a second and then I dropped her. Sadly, she fell on me.

I groan as I sit up, clenching my blanket as I did so. I throw both my legs off my bed and get out. "Riley! Don't you dare get out of bed!" I heard Amber warn. Well, I am guessing she said that because what I heard was 'Wiley! Won't wou ware wet woutta wed!' Her face is in the pilliow so I don't understand her that well. "Yes Amber, I won't..." I said and fell back into bed. Amber wrapped her leg around my waist and put an arm around my neck. I put my arm around her waist and brought her closer, she was half way on top of me.

We always do this kinda stuff. When we were little, and still now, we were afraid of thunder storms. We would always come to each others houses and cuddle up together and sing. Well, I would sing. Amber would just whimper and cuddle closer. The song that always makes her fall asleep is 'Angel' by Sarah McLachlan. I would sing that to her and she would bury her face in the curve of my neck and fall asleep.

I laid there with her for a bit longer before I got up again, dragging Amber with me. She was wearing a black tank top and pink short-shorts. Her eyes were still closed as she hopped onto the bed, and jumped on my back for a piggy back ride. This was our morning thing. I would give her a piggy back ride down stairs, she would eat and then we would go back upstairs. I didn't really eat breakfast so I would just drink my coffee.

Her head snuggled into my shoulder as we went down stairs. "Riley..." "Amber..." I repeated. "Feed me!" She whispered. I feed her when she was really tired, we were really strange. "Ok, muffin. Will do." I whispered and sat her at the table. "Thanks cupcake..." I smiled at her and went to grab her favourite cereal. Captain Crunch, the best! I grabbed a bowl and milk. I brought it over to her.

"Muffin, open up!" I ordered. She did what she was told. Just as I was feeding her the last spoon full, Blake came down stairs. "Why are you feeding her?" He said, while putting bread in the toaster. "Because I love her and she didn't want to feed her self!" I snapped and feed her the last spoon full. "Muffin? Do you wanna go back up stairs?" I asked. She shook her head no and put her head on my shoulder. I sighed and put my head on hers.

Blake was staring at us with amused eyes. "What?" I asked. "You guys are so...cute together..." He said tilting his head sideways and smirking. "Were not a couple Blake!" I snapped at him. "What? Were not? BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed in my ear. "Please don't leave me!" She whimpered."Oh, muffin-" I started but got cut off by Blake. "Muffin? Really, muffin?" I was about to answer when Amber chirped up.