Meanwhile with the girls...

Hey everyone! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEAAAASSSEEE remember to vote and comment!!! I really loved hearing from you guys how much you loved the book but please keep it up! It kinda makes me feel better! Also, please read the last broadcasted message I sent out to all fans. Thanks!

Chapter 20 (OMG OMG 20 CHAPTERS?!)

Nick's Pov. (Sorry, I ship Kick hard!)

They have only been gone for 30 minutes, 22-23-24-25 seconds and I can already hear my heart breaking.

Can a heart cry? And if so, can he hear it?

"Nick, do you want to watch a movie with us? We are trying to calm down a bit and settle our nerves down." Riley asks. I turn my head to find both Riley and Avery looking like a wreak. Riley's hair was tangled and messy, her makeup ruined from the tears and she was wearing run down Pj's. Avery isn't doing much better. Her hair was put into a messy bun-and not the good kind-, her face was bare from any makeup showing how red and puffy her eyes were and her PJ's looked as good as Riley's.

"Sure... I guess." I shrug, my voice quiet. I don't think I look much better from the girls. My curls were tangled and a complete mess, because I kept running my hand through it. I knew my face was pale, except my flushed cheeks and red eyes. I probably looked like a ghost who does drugs. And I was wearing Kevin's sweat pants that were too small for me, as well as, his sweater that hugged me tightly. Even though he was smaller then me, I loved to wear his clothes, I felt as if they kept me safe.

I got up and followed them to the living room, barely even walking. I fall down onto the couch with a quiet 'humph' from the couch. I sighed loudly, when will they be back? I barely ever watch movies without Kevin. He is my body heater. Ah shit, now I'm cold! "Can, do you have a blanket I could borrow?" I ask Riley quietly. She nodded and ran to a different room before coming back moments later with a large blanket. "Here you go." She said, handing it to me. I smiled at her as a thank you but didn't say anything.

Once the movie was over, not that I paid attention, the girls just turned off the tv and we sat in silence. "Guys... Do you think they'll be ok?" Avery asks. "I'm going out." Riley says, before standing up and running away. "Shit." I mutter under my breathe, why is everything falling apart? "Oh god! Should we go after her?" "No." "But she could be in dan-" "No!" I scream finally. "Let her go! It's her choice!" I say in a serious tone. I am moments away from braking down and I can't do this shit anymore.... oh shit. I turn my head away from Avery as the tears start to flow. I let a sob come out of my mouth but I don't care anymore. "Oh baby..." I hear a hush voice say from beside me. I feel a warm body (A/N I fucking love that movie, sweet jebus, is R hot or what?) slip beside me and hold me.

I let out a pitiful scream and nudge my face into her shoulder. "I love him so much... And now he's gonna die." I whisper, shaking. "No no! He isn't going to die! MASTER NICKY ARE YOU SAYING YOU DON'T HAVE FAITH IN YOUR BOYFRIENDS NINJA SKILLS?" I chuckle and nod. "Your right, now, why aren't you torn up? I thought you and Jake had something going on?" I whisper, now curious. "Erm, no, he, I, me with him? Haha of course not..." "Oh, that was so convincing Ave!" "Alright!" She screams.

"Maybe I like him. Alright, maybe I love him. But just like your boyfriend, my jerk is off to fight in the war too. But it's not like he will ever like me back. I mean, I'm just the human form of a potato. They have accepted me as one of their own. (a/n I've been saying that a lot lately, the potato thing) She sighs, looking down at her hands. "Your not a potato. Your a beautiful, proud Irish woman! So act like it! And our loves will be home soon and they will be all 'Hey babes, you see these battle wounds? Chicks dig scars.' And you will just nod and smile because you love them." I say, trying to comfort her. "Is that how guys talk? And think?" She asks, smiling. "How am I suppose to know? Kevin's the guy in our gay relationship. I'm as much of a girl as you!" I say winking.

"Oh..." She says smirking. "Does that mean your... Under the sea?" She asks, winking. I don't know what she meant but I laughed. She laughed along with me, both of us clutching our stomachs. "Can I tell you a secret?" She asks, once we calm down. "Sure, anything." I answer. "I... I've never been kissed before..." My eyes widen and I glup. I know what I should do, but I don't know if I should. "Do you.. Would you like me to..." She stared at me with wide eyes. She gave me a small nod and I nodded back. Here goes nothing.

I slowly leaned slowly, ew ew ew I'm about to kiss a girl. Our lips brushed together before I finally planted my lips to hers. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, EEEEWWW!!!!!! Her lips were too soft and plump. Our lips moved slowly, I honestly hated it. EEEWWW!! OH THE FREAKING GOD! She smelt like sugar, spice and everything nice. But not like my Kevin. After a few minutes, I pulled away smiling slightly. "Wow... Kevin's taught you well." I smiled largely at her and nodded, "Yeah, but at least you've had your first kiss with someone who loves you. Right?" I said, hugging her. She nodded but then laughed. "What?" I asked. "You absolutely HATED the kiss, am I right? Let me guess, 'my lips were too soft and I smelt like daisies'. Am I right?" She laughed. I laughed and nodded. "That was a bad kiss for me, I've only ever kissed one person. And that's Kevin, so to kiss someone else, A GIRL, was rubbish. Sorry!"

Avery tackled me to the ground and playfully slapped my face. "You'll pay for that buddy!" We continue to wrestle for 45 minutes before we heard the phone ring. I picked it up with a cheerful, "Hello?"

"Hi, baby? We need your help.... Luke, he, um.... We think Amber's been killed...."

----------------------------------------------------------

OMG I UPDATED!.... a filler.

Sorry guys :/ NOT TO MENTION A SHORT FILLER!

But I gave you guys Javery, so feel special!

Anywho, comment and vote at the spaces where it tells you to do so, I'll be seeing you soon!

~BubbaForest (or Potato)