Truth or Dare?!

Vote if you want Blake to be your over-protective, yummy boyfriend! ;)

Chapter 8

Riley's pov.

*The night before...*

I had to get out of that house. It was horrible! I didn't wanna be in the same house as Blake's gang! I decided to go for a walk. I mean what harm could that do? It was just 10:30 at night...no big deal! I strolled down the street with my ear phones, ipod, purse and coat. It was cold on so I put on my brown, mid-thigh length coat. I put in my ear phones and turned on One Direction. I hummed along to my favourite song, Little Things. I walked across to the corner store because I really want Skittles. I LOVE SKITTLES! Dear Lord, they were the best candy ever! But I should lay off them because I think I'm going to get fat because of them. When I walked in and bought them, a guy followed me in. I didn't think much of it, until I walked out.

When I walked out of the store, they followed. I walked faster down the street and he went faster too. I turned down a dark alley. I know it was stupid of me, extremely stupid. There was one rule you have to follow if your ever being stalked, never go down dark alleys. It is even a rule for when your walking by yourself at night! But, you know, at the time I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to get away from him. Just then, I was pushed against the wall. My coat was stripped from my body and hands ran down my waist. "What's a pretty thing like you doing out at night?" A rough, drunk voice asked me. I felt so...grossed...out!!! "Get off me please?" I asked in a small voice. I don't understand why I'm not kicking his ass! You trained for this, MOVE! My shirt was being slide off my body when the hands got ripped off me.

I opened my eyes to see the man on the ground and someone on top of him, beating the shit outta him. I tilted my head to the right and examined him. He was right handed. He never swung his arm, just punshed forward towards the nose. His knees were on either side of the man, to keep him down. The low street lights let me him slightly. He had a black coat on and black no-finger mitts. I never got the point of those. He had black hair with bangs that came down to his left eye, they were dyed blue. Also his hair was spiked at the top. After a few more minutes, he got off him.

He got up, dragged the man's body to the side and then turned to face me. "Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me?" He said taking my arm and dragging me out of the alley. He dragged me to the street, so I got to see him better. He had light blue eyes and a tongue piercing. He was about 6'2, he's tall. "What?" I asked asking innocent. I knew what I did wrong. "Are you crazy? Going into a dark alley at night. You wanna die or get raped?" He asked. "No. I just wanted to get away from that guy." I said, pointing back to the alley. "So you go into a dark alley. Smart. Your really smart." He said pointing at his temple. "Oh go fuck a duck!" I said brushing him off. "Is that any way to talk to the guy who saved you?" He asked putting on a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and held out my hand. "I'm Riley." I said looking at him straight in the eyes. He took his hand in mine. His were warm because of his gloves, he also shook my hand with his left hand. How nice. "I'm Rayne." He said looking down in my eyes. Rayne (Rain) that's a nice name, strange but nice. I sent a small smile his way and turned to leave. "Where are you going?" I heard him ask. "Home." I answered without looking back. "Your gonna give me you number, right?" I heard him ask behind of me. "No." I answered back. I was suddenly stopped by two arms on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Rayne standing there. "You have to give me something in return for helping you." I scoffed for an answer.

"Hey, you owe me. You have four options. A) You can give me your number. B) You can meet me at Empires Theatre tomorrow for a date. C) You can invite me over some time or C) You can give me a kiss. Your call." He said, backing me up to a wall and putting his arms on either side of my head. I'm trapped. I gulp loudly, when an idea pops into my head. "Give me your number and I'll text you!" I said smiling at him. He smirked back at me. "You won't text me. Give me your phone." He demanded. I mentally whined but gave him my phone. He put my number in his phone and gave mine back to me. "See you around!" He said smiling at me and walking away. I rolled me eyes and walked back home.

When I got home Blake blasted me with questions. I brushed him off and went upstairs to bed. I noticed Muffin never came up to be bed with me so she must be with Blake...oh well...

*Present time*

He sent me a good morning text and he just sent me another asking to hang out. I guess he was being real. I guess I should talk to him. I sent a simple message.

'Hi' I sent to Rayne.

'Hey'

'What's up?'

'Hang out with me.' I sighed at that message. I actually did wanna get to know him. I nodded and closed my eyes. We are all back at my place and we are about to play truth or dare so I could get to know him better.

'You have a car?' I asked him.

'Yep.'

I sent him my address and told him all the details about what's going on. I told him to come over whenever he wanted. He said he would be there in 15 minutes. I sighed again and walked back to the living room with the rest of the group. "I invited my friend Rayne over to play the game with us, is that ok?" I asked everyone. Everyone nodded and Amber winked at me. I rolled my eyes and we went over the rules of truth or dare. "Ok so you have three chickens that you can use on truths or dares. After you run out of chickens you HAVE TO do the dare or do the truth. Nothing extreme like sex and nothing lame like what's your favourite colour. Got it?" Blake stated looking at everyone. We all nodded. Just after the door bell rang. I got up to get it.

I opened the door to Rayne. He was wearing black jeans, a black button up long sleeved shit and a red tie. He looked really good. He also had eye liner on, nice. I smiled and led him to the living room. I sat down beside Amber and he sat beside me. "Ok everyone ready?" Blake asked. We all nodded. "Jake truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." "I dare you to prank call someone on your contacts and say your in love with them." He smiled. Jake shrugged and pulled out his phone. He clicked on a name and brought the phone to his ear. "It's Jake, I'm in complete and utter love with you. Just saying." He said and hung up. We all laughed. "Who did you call?" Nick asked. "Your mom!" Jake answered.

After we finished laughing Jake looked at Kevin. "Kevin truth or dare?" "Truth." "Have you ever slept with Nick?" He asked smiling. Kevin's face went red and Nick winked at Jake, smirking. We all chuckled and Kevin turned to Rayne. "Person who Riley let in-" Kevin started but Rayne interrupted. "The name's Rayne." He said leaning back on his hands. "Rayne, truth or dare?" "Dare." Oh, I wanted it to be a truth. "Kiss Red on the cheek." He said nodding to me. I glared at Kevin and he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me. Suddenly I felt soft lips touch my cheek. He pulled away a second later. "Easy." He said smirking. I blushed and he looked over at Amber.

"Truth or dare blondie?" He said winking at her. She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. Blake glared at him with hateful eyes. I rolled my eyes at him. Over-protective, jealous weirdo! "Dare!" She giggled slightly. "I dare you to put on your sluttiest dress and climb onto jealous boys lap over there." He said smirking at Blake. His eyes were wide and he gulped nervously. "For how long?" Amber asked in a quiet voice. "Until he says stop." He said still looking at Blake. Blake bit his bottom lip and Amber slowly got up. I got up too. "I'm going to go help her." I said looking down at Rayne. He nodded and we left the room.

"Your ready?" I asked. She nodded and went to my room. I pulled out my shortest dress. It was a black dress that was skin tight and came up to about her high thigh. It had a small black rose on the right shoulder, I don't even know why I have this dress. I helped slip the dress on her, it was super tight on her. She put on black flats and I helped her with her makeup. She put on red lip gloss, black eyeliner and blush. I showed her what she looks like in the mirror and she scrunched up her face. After we made our way out.

Blake looked up at Amber. His eyes darkened and his skin paled. His lips parted slightly and I heard a sharp intake of air. I sent a sorry smile at him and went back to my spot. Amber slowly made her way to him. When she reached him, she slowly sat down to straddle him. I saw him close his eyes and try to keep his breathing normal. Amber slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. He almost looked like he was in pain when he snaked his arms around her waist. I look over at everyone. Kevin, Nick and Jake look really sorry for Blake. I looked at Rayne and saw he was looking at me. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry."

"Cupcake!" Amber said looking at me over her shoulder. "Yes?" I asked kinda scared. If I pick truth she'll ask something embarrassing. I think I'll pick dare. "Truth or dare?" She asked. "...Dare." I said nervously. "I dare you to cuddle with Rayne until your next turn." I glared at her. Why must all mine have Rayne? I nodded and moved a little closer to Rayne. He laughed and took me by my waist, pulling me to his. Then he slightly pushed my head on his shoulder. He, then, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rested his head on me. This is crazy! I didn't even know him!

"Nick!" "Yea?" Truth or dare?" "Truth." "When and why did you start liking Kevin?" He froze, glancing at Kevin who was staring at him with interest. "Well...um..." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "I knew I liked him about a week after I knew him. I was already gay. He was always so amazing and funny. He could make me smile without having to say anything. But I knew I loved him when he tucked my bangs out of my face, and when I asked why he said it was because he loved my eyes. And when he kisses me....I swear we are making magic..." He said staring at nothing. Rayne held my shoulder tighter and I feel the edge of my lips curving up.

"Amber?" I heard a struggled voice whisper. We all looked at Blake. "Yes?" She asked. Blake's face still looking pained, bottom lip bleeding because he has been biting so hard, hands tight around her waist and they were slightly rubbing up and down. "Get off please?" He whispered. She jumped off him and went to my room to change. Blake had his head down and he was looking at his hands, which were shaking. "Blake?" I asked, but he didn't look up. "Are you ok?" I asked. He took in a shaky breathe and raced up to his bed room. I sighed. "Looks like the games over. Sorry guys, but go home now!" I said. I saw Nick and Kevin leave and Jake went up to see Blake, but Rayne never got up. "Go!" I ordered him.

"I never got to know you. Let's play 20 questions. Just you and me!" He said smiling. I nodded, I liked that idea. We sat moved and sat up on the couch. We played and laughed. He was funny! By the end of the game, which took one hour, I knew almost everything about him. His favourite colour is dark purple. He is 19 and lives in an apartment alone. He didn't have any siblings and he didn't have a good relationship with his parents. In fact, he moved out at 17 just to get away from them. He never had a girlfriend before, and he isn't really looking. He says that he is just gonna wait for his princess to show up. He has two cats named Tux and Anemone.

I'm glad he told me this. I like the fact that he told me all this and he didn't really know me. I told him about me. He knew everything about me except the part about me being a ninja. "I have to go, it's late and I have to get home." He said standing up. I was disappointed that he had to leave but didn't stop him. "Ok...see you soon?" I ask hopefully. I actually liked my time with him. "Of course." He said smiling down at me. I walked him to the door and he jumped into his car and left. I sighed before I heard something smash.

************

Blake's pov.

I rushed away from the group and into my room. I felt angry, powerless, shaky, and dirty. I couldn't handle Amber on my lap. It made the memories come back. I couldn't stand the memories of all the men, my brother and my father. I don't know what I did to them to make them hurt me like they did. I hated that I couldn't be normal, I could have been with Amber. Thing's could have been so much better. But, it's over now...right? No ones going to hurt me anymore, right? I don't even know. I have a giant head ache and my stomach is in knots. I sit on my bed and I cup my head in my hands. I sighed and tried to think of something else when Jake came in.

"Hey man, you ok?" He asked sitting beside me. "Yea...just thinking about stuff." "Dude, you need to calm down. It'll be ok. Just don't let Amber do that again and you'll be fine." He said slapping me on the back. I nodded. "Your right. But it was more then my past that was bothering me about Amber's position..." I said trailing off. "Like what?" He asked. "It felt..." I said trailing off, trying to find the right words." "What?....OH! It felt nice didn't it buddy?" He asked looking at me. I felt my face flush and I shifted uncomfortably. "Yea..." I mumbled. "It's ok! Every guy would like that position." He said.

I jumped up, took my lamp and threw it against my wall. "No it isn't! Amber is one of my best friends! It shouldn't feel....when she sits on my lap! I shouldn't feel..." I yelled, then fell to my knees. I hate my feelings for Amber. I knew they weren't normal. I knew best friends weren't suppose to feel this way about each other. "I know what your thinking. I know your thinking that what your feeling isn't normal. And that you shouldn't act upon those feelings. But honestly Blake, go for it man! She totally likes you!" He said, helping me up. I shook my head. "Jake, she is my best friend! I'm not going to do anything!" I yelled. "I know, I know. But look at Kevin and Nick! They are best friends and are so happy together!" He said sighing the word 'so'. I shook my head. "That's different."

"How? How is that different?" He asked raising and dropping his hands. "Because I am not suppose to fall in lo- I mean like someone! I am suppose to be alone and hurting! I am suppose to be raped by random men and feel disgusting! That's just who I am! No girl, no matter how wonder and beautiful she is, is going to change that!" I screamed at him. I felt hands on my shoulders, I hate when people touch my shoulders. I shrugged him off and took a step back. "That is not who you are Blake! That is not your future! And you know that too! You are suppose to find love and when you find it, you are suppose to protect it with your life! It's suppose to be the only thing that gets you up in the morning and the only thing that gets you through the night meres!" He yelled at me. I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Blake...who in your life is like that? You is the only person you want to wake up to and the only one that you want in bed with you at night?" He asked quietly. I shook my head again. I wasn't going to answer that. He knew the answer, so why ask? "Blake?" I heard a new voice ask. I raised my head to find Amber at my door. Jake nodded at me, smiled at Amber and then left. I looked at Amber through my lashes. She was in black sweat pants and my old sweater. I fought off a smile. "Blake, are you ok?" She asked taking a step in my room. She stepped towards me and I took a step back. This action continued until my back was against the wall. "Blake?" She whispered. I gulped. "Yes?" I asked quietly. "What's wrong?" She asked, her pink lips frowning. "I just...I was scared." I answered, being half truthful. "Of what?" She asked.

"I was scared of my past, you....on me...brought memories." I swallowed. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She said with wide eyes. I nodded. "Do you wanna watch a movie? Just the two of us? It can get your mind off everything..." She asked. I nodded again. She backed away and went to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked, confused. "I am changing to my PJ's!" She smiled and left. I smiled and went to get changed too. I grabbed my shirt and took it off. I, then, took off my pants so I was only in my boxers. I was about to throw my clothes in the hamper when I heard a small gasp. I turned around to see a blushing Amber. I laughed at her, before noticing her pjs. It was a night gown. It came down to her knees and it had hello kitty on it. I laughed even harder. "Is that hello kitty?" I asked, clutching my stomach. She blushed even harder. "She's adorable!!" Amber whined. "Well she isn't the only one." I said winking at her.

I went over to her and dragged her in. "What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Can we please, PLEASE watch Juno?" She begged. I nodded, smiling at her. Her face lightened up and she went to put in the movie. Once she put it in, she came and laid with me again. We were under the covers, and the movie started. Amber laughed at the beginning part where Juno said 'This little pink cross is so unholy!' I chuckled a bit but had a feeling that I would uncomfortable. I was right. The whole was about her being pregnant and dealing with a pedobear and her messed up relationship with her 'boyfriend'.

Half way through the movie, I felt Amber move closer to me. I moved away and she moved closer again. I moved away again and Amber did the same. Not good! She wanted to cuddle, cuddling means getting closer, getting closer means our bodies touching, touching means warm, and warmth means an uncomfortable situation made only for guys...if you catch my drift. I finally was at the edge of the bed, I didn't want to fall so I moved closer to Amber. Soon we were close enough and she cuddled up to me. Her head rested on my chest, along with her arm. I stiffened and froze in place. Well, fuck!

Why is happening to me? I am sorry I was a jerk to her before, but really? Karma is a bitch. Her heat moved from her arm, to my chest, to my....area. It was becoming a problem. "Amber." I whispered. "Mhm, yea?" She whispered back. I couldn't think of anything to say so I said the first thing that came to my head. "I want popcorn." I mentally groaned. That was a lame comment. "Ok...? Do you want help?" I gave her a stupid answer. "Yes please!" I said that to get away from her and then say I want her help. I. Am. So. STUPID!!!! "Blake? You coming?" I heard her ask. I nodded my head and followed her downstairs.

When we got to the kitchen, we put the bag of popcorn into the microwave. "So..." I said trying to make conversation. "Do you like the movie?" She asked. I nodded, even though I never paid attention!!!! She smiled at me, though it didn't reach her eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, looking her in the eye. I saw the tears starting to fall. "I miss him so much!" She sobbed and rested her head on my shoulder. I know who 'him' is. Her dad. "Amber, tell me what happened. Her blue eyes met mine and she nodded her head slightly.

"I was 6. It was before Sarah was born and my mom was at work. I was out in the living room watching Sponge Bob when I heard screaming from the kitchen. At first I thought he just stubbed his toe. But then he screams got louder. I went to the kitchen and saw everything on fire! He was being burned to death!" She sobbed. "I couldn't do anything! The only phone we had was in there. I screamed and screamed, begging my dad to come back! To get out of the kitchen and to come back to me. His screams stopped. He died right in front of me and I couldn't do anything!" She yelled the last sentence. After she fell to her knees and turned into a small sobbing ball.

"Amber...Amber get up." I said, picking her up. "Your dad won't want you to be like this. Please, be strong for me. We will help each other and be there for each other forever. Please be strong!" I begged her. I couldn't stand her being so upset. She stared up at me, but then it happened. That millisecond where everything changed. That horrible moment that makes you feel high. That moment. She wrapped her arms around my neck, buried her face in the crook of my neck and cried. Then I heard her soft whisper. "I love you..." Her breathe made goose bumps appear and made me freeze.

She just said she loved me. She loves me. But what kind of love? Friends? More? I would never know. I gulped and slide my arms around her waist. "I love you too..." I whispered. My whisper was soft and sounded uneasy. She pulled away and took my hand in hers. We silently went back up to my room, forgetting about the popcorn. I turned off the movie and we climbed into my bed. "Amber?" I asked. "Yes?" She answered. "Stay with me tonight." I demanded. She nodded and slide closer to me. Her back was against my chest and put slung my arm around her. Her small hand took my large ones and we laid here. I kissed her cheek and buried my face in her hair.

Should I take the chance? What if she gets mad? Screw it. I leaned over and gently began to kiss her neck. She jumped in response but that didn't stop me. I stopped kissing her neck and slowly started to suck her neck. I heard a little moan come from her and I knew I was doing something right. I stopped sucking and kicked that spot before resting my head back. I knew I left a spot, but I couldn't help it. I wanted to mark her mine, even though she isn't. I wanted to show the world she belonged to me, when she really didn't.

I let the thoughts slip my mind and slowly slipped into a deep sleep.

**********

"Blake?"

"Mmmm."

"Get up."

"MmMmmm."

"Yes."

"MmmmMMMM."

"Get your ass out of bed."

"Mmmmmm..."

"Now."

"Mm."

"BLAKE GET OUT OF BED OR I'LL SEND MY NINJA UNICORN ON YOU!"

"NO PLEASE NOT REGGY!!!!"

"YES REGGY!!!"

"OK I'M UP!"

That, my friends, was my wake up call. What a nice way to wake up, eh? I dragged my tired body out of bed and realized we had school. I groaned loudly. "Blake?" I heard Amber ask me. "Yes?" I answered. "Carry me!!" She said happily. I zombie walked over to her, picked her up and carried her down stairs to the kitchen. She pouted when I put her on a chair but grinned when I brought her toasted PB&J sandwich. I lifted her up and dropped her on my lap. "So, you wanna tell me why I have a spot on my neck?" She asked, turning around to face me. Her innocent eyes caught mine and waited for an answer. An answer I didn't have. "Um..." I, then, sighed. I guess I have to tell her then. "I wanted to mark you mine, to keep boys away." I mumbled. "And why is that?" She asked, not upset at all.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE AND NOT THEIRS! BECAUSE YOU ARE MY PUMPKIN AND THEY CAN'T HAVE YOU! I WANT YOU ALL TO MY SELF!" I screamed, and knew I just made the biggest mistake of my life...

----------------------------------------

I UPDATED! CALM DOWN! Vote and comment if you want them to kiss!