Chapter 17-Reunited

Days passed; the boys were nowhere to be found. Louis and I had stayed together, we've been living on the little food we had left and drank water from the river. He had a few scars which were starting to go away, but he was feeling much better. 

We arrived near the end of the forest. We thought the boys were dead or were still in hiding. We walked back to our original shelter, which took an hour. We found Zayn sleeping there, but Niall and Liam weren't there. We woke him up and made him come with us. After walking another hour, we reached back to our shelter, where Louis and I had been staying. 

We were exhausted, hungry and thirsty. We couldn't do much, because we didn't have any food left. "Right I've got no energy, I'm off to sleep." said Louis and he left Zayn and I alone. Zayn told me he wanted to sleep too, so I decided to go look for Niall and Liam, even if it meant going alone. 

I walked for about thirty minutes, looking for food too. All of the food they had set up for us was gone: I saw many dead tributes while walking. I looked in all their bags. I was lucky enough to find a few fruits in some of their bags.

I kept walking, and then I saw Liam coming out from under a huge rock. "Liam, there you are!" He looked up quickly, looking scared."Oh Harry! It's only you, hi there." “Where’ve you been mate?” “Looking after Niall. He’s been homesick! I’m actually going out to get him some food right now. He’s inside, sleeping.”

Liam and I walked around the forest, to look for more food.  “Ew, what happened to him?” he said, as we passed by a tribute. “His face is all messed, he got stung. Wait, he looks like Peeta. Oh my, he’s dead. We got him then I guess.” “What are you talking about?” he said. “Oh, it’s a long story. Forget about it.” I said.

We kept walking. I felt horrible after I looked at Peeta. He was covered with some dead bees, and it was just disgusting.

I realized that there wasn’t any food left, after I remembered mine and Lou’s adventures. “Let’s just go back, get Niall and go to Louis and Zayn.” I said. “Why?” he said. “There’s no food left.” I explained.

When we got back to the shelter, Niall was already awake. We all got ready to leave. I helped them with their bags, etc…

We walked until we reached my little ‘cave’. We got in; Zayn and Louis were still sleeping, like babies, next to each other. “Should we wake them?” asked Liam and instead of waking them up normally, we all started singing and jumping. We were singing one of the songs that we made up when we were hanging out together in our very first shelter, where we spent most of our days. “You’ve got that one thing.” I sang. Louis and Zayn woke up, glad to see Liam and Niall again, because they hugged them, for a long time.