Reading the Books and All the Drama From That

(A/N): A part of this chapter draws inspiration from a fanfiction I read a long time ago and I don't remember the title, so just a shoutout to that.

___

Annabeth posted a status
Well, I decided to try and read the books. The beginning of the Sea of Monsters is so awkward...

Piper: I know! I started reading it too! Even the title of the first chapter is weird. Although my mom would flip.

Aphrodite: What is it?

Piper: Ummm

Aphrodite: Never mind, I'll look for it myself!

Aphrodite has logged off

Aphrodite has logged on

Aphrodite: *squeal* YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED!

Annabeth: Of all the books she could've read for the first time... *facepalms*

Percy: What is it? Because frankly, I have been in many, many awkward moments...

Aphrodite: IT SAID, "MY BEST FRIEND SHOPS FOR A WEDDING DRESS," ANNABETH IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, SO THAT MEANS SHE WAS SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING DRESS!!!!!! *continues squealing*

Percy: Not Annabeth- I mean, she is my best friend- But like, not that best friend- I mean, she's also more than a fr- You know what? It's not Annabeth, that's all.

Poseidon: Percy... If you continue, you're going to give Athena a coronary haha

Athena: *gripping the holds of her chair, and pale white. Doesn't even have the strength to glare at Poseidon or Percy*

Nico: Wait, if it isn't Annabeth... Your other best friends are Thalia, Grover, and me. You hadn't even met Thalia or I, so that means-

Percy: Finally! Someone realizes it's not Annabeth!

Thalia: *stifles laughter* Wait, so Goat Boy-

Percy: Yep

Grover: *mutters* Shut up...

Thalia: HAHAHAHA

Nico: That's not the funniest thing. I just checked out the book. Want to know an even funnier part about Goat Boy and his wedding dress?

Thalia: Um, YES!

Nico: "In my dream, Grover was wearing a wedding dress." GOAT BOY WAS ACTUALLY WEARING THE WEDDING DRESS!!!

Thalia: Hahahaha

Connor: Wow Grover, who's the lucky... guy?

Grover: Shut up -.- I don't bat for that team, Juniper is proof of that

Connor: I don't know... Maybe you and Percy, eh?

Percy: ...

Thalia: Connor! Why would you even say that?

Percy: Thank you Thals!

Thalia: It's obvious he and Annabeth are going to get married, they're already dating

Annabeth: -.- We're not getting married, no one's getting married, alright?

Percy: At least, not yet ;)

Poseidon: Athena's gotten even paler... Not sure how that's possible but wow

Leo: WHY IS GROVER WEARING A WEDDING DRESS???