The Last Author's Note

Hi everyone,

I started this as a little fun idea around the beginning of 2013. It's 2018 now. I went from being a middle school child to an adult. Excuse me while I go have an existential crisis in the corner.

As you can probably tell from the title, this is the last chapter. I honestly just can't keep this going. I keep putting off updates because I just don't know what to write and I don't want to publish anything half-assed.

If you liked it though, check out my tumblr (devanofficial.tumblr.com) or my book "Incorrect Quotes". It's similar to this concept, except it's short snippets of, well, incorrect quotes. For example:

Percy: The pen is mightier than the sword?
Percy: Yeah, well, fuck you. Mine's both.

or

Draco: Of course I know how to please a woman
Hermione: Then you must know how to leave

I probably have funnier one's, but I'm too lazy to really search for more. Most of them are revolved around Harry Potter, but I can definitely think of more PJO ones if that's what you guys want.

Anyway, I'm doing this now because I really want to start writing actual stories. Like, full-fledge storyline novels. Also, I'm working on a webcomic (I KNOW) with my friend, but whenever I start on an idea, I look at this unupdated book and I feel guilty. So now I won't feel guilt!

But to be honest, incorrect quotes are just like a mini version of this facebook thing, and I actually update pretty frequently (once a week here, about two to three on tumblr) because they're so short.

Thanks for sticking with me for so long though. It's much appreciated :)

-Elizabeth