Request. Sherlock x reader

It was already late when the three of you arrived at 221B baker street. "Thank you for coming along. I don't think we would have managed without you." John said with a small smile as he sat down on his chair. "Thanks for letting me tag along. I had fun." Though it had taken up almost the entire day you had enjoyed your time with them. 

"Let's go grab some food after sitting down for a moment." John decided as he sat down with a heavy sigh. "I think I'm gonna pass. It's getting late so I should probably go home." You grabbed your bag again as you pulled on your jacket. "I'll walk you tot he door." Sherlock offered and followed you down stairs. 

"(Y/N) I know it's not my place to say. Or so John says. But You've lost a lot of weight and I haven't seen you eat much. Are you alright?" You were a little taken aback but smiled softly at him. "I've just had a lot on my mind right now. I'm fine." Sherlock said nothing as he stared down at you intensly. "Really. I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow." You reassured him before leaving. 

The next day you woke up by a knock on your front door. Wrapping your cover around you, you quickly went to open up. Before you had the chance to react Sherlock strolled inside and placed a shopping bag on your kitchen table as he took off his coat. "Good morning to you too." You yawned and followed him. "Go get dressed, breakfast's almost ready." He stated as he started unpacking the plastic bag, revealing all kinds of sandwiches, before placing the kettle on the stove. "What's this all about?" 

"I- I was worried. About you." Sherlock confessed, avoiding eyecontact at all costs. "That's very kind of you Sherlock but like I told you-"

"You're fine. I know. Can't you just let me be worried?" You smiled and nodded. "Alright. I'll go get dressed. After that Sherlock just kept coming by every morning. Always bringing different types of muffins and sanwiches. 

"Thanks for doing this Sherlock." He smiled at you as he handed you a cuppa. 

"My pleasure (Y/N)."

-------------

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and just know that it's very important that you all take good care of yourselves. 

And as always, have a great day!