Pregnancy

Sherlock:
You had really confusing mood changes. You could start crying at the thought of a single egg was left in the fridge.
"But now he's so lonely. We ate his family." You cried as Sherlock looked rather terrified at you. "We'll just use that one too." When you started crying even more Sherlock hugged you and tried to calm you down.

John:
You had some odd taste in food. You could make a smoothie of broccoli and chocolate in the middle of the night.
"John could you make me a sandwich with pickles and watermelon?" He looked at you like you were mad but nodded his head. "Anything for you." He smiled.

Moriarty:
You got really frustrated because you couldn't do anything with your big belly in the way.
"Jim! Help me please." He came rushing and saw you trying to look down at your feet. "I can't put on my socks." You said with a sad but irritated voice.
He smiled at you and got down on his knee to put on your socks.
"There we go." He said and gave you a quick peck.

Greg:
You had really bad back pain. You'd wake up groaning by the sudden pain in your back.
Greg noticed and sat up next to you.
"Here. Let me." He gave you a nice massage and kissed your shoulder. "Better?"
"Much. Thanks." He kissed the top of your head and you went back to sleep.

Mycroft:
You were really insecure. Nothing fitted the way you wanted and you felt bloated.
"I look so fat." You cried.
"Darling you look as fine as always." Myke tried to comfort you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.
"You're just saying that so I won't get mad." You pouted and glared at him.
"Darling look at me. Look me in the eyes. You look stunning." You kissed him passionately and mouthed a quick 'thank you'.