Pillowtalk

Sherlock:

"What if it were the wife? She had motives and her alibi wasn't bulletproof... but then there's the maid." Sherlock mumbled while you were trying to sleep, "She wasn't working that day but I..."

"I love you." You said and smiled sheepishly at him. He stopped talking and narrowed his eyes before turning to face you with a soft expression. 

"I love you too." You cuddled closer as he continued talking about the murder.

John:

"I'm worried about him (y/n), he's not been the same after Miss Adler." John said and climbed into the bed next to you. "You worry too much sweetie. He's a grown man, if he needs us he'll let us know." You offered a smile as you wrapped your arms around his torso. 

"I know I just can't stop. He's my best friend." He sighed and kissed you sweetly. "It's okay John, we'll figure it out." 

"Have I told you I love you today?" You laughed and nodded your head. "Four times." 

"Well, make it five. I love you." 

Moriarty:

Jim was talking about someone he had to kill while playing with your hair. "Do you really have to kill the poor man?" You eyed him as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Babe, he's the boss, of course he has to die." He smiled slightly and thought it was rather adorable for you to ask. 

"But he has kids." 

"They'll be better without him, they'll get all his money." You nodded hesitantly and cuddled closer.

"I have one condition if we're going to continue being together." Jim laughed but told you to carry on. "Don't kill any animals." 

"Honey, I may be a psychopath, but that's just cold. Your animal's safe." 

Greg:

"I just don't understand how he does it?" Greg sighed and held you closer. "Who?" You asked with a frown and looked up to face him. 

"Sherlock." You smiled and let out a small laugh. "Honey, he's dedicated his life to this. This is all he knows." He smiled at you and nodded. "You're right." 

"I'm always right." He sighed again. "I know. How can you be so perfect?" You looked around, pretending you were thinking about it.

"Maybe because I have a perfect boyfriend? Or I was just born this way." He smirked and kissed you. "Both." You said at the same time. 

Mycroft:

"Myke, what do you think of this sofa? We could have it in the living room." You said and pointed at the sofa in the furniture catalog in your hands. 

"That color?" He frowned and eyed you. Hesitantly you nodded and smiled unsure at him. "What's wrong with the color?"

"Nothing." You gasped and laughed. "Liar! You don't like it?"

"I like it, it't just that the color might not fit in." With a pout you sighed, "Fine. What about white?" 

"That's perfect, sweetie." Mycroft said and kissed you on your cheek.