He walks in on you changing

Sherlock:

You just got out of the shower and dried yourself. With the towel on the floor and you only in your panties, Sherlock walked in. You blushed and quickly grabbed the towel. "Sherlock!" You yelped and saw the tint of pink on his cheek. "Sorry." He muttered and as he left you could see the smirk on his face.

John:

You had just gotten home from work and was changing into some more comfortable clothes. As you were taking of your pant, only wearing a bra, John decided to walk in.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I didn't know you were...changing." He blushed and walked out, leaving you like a flushed mess with only a bra and panties on.

Moriarty:

It was finally night time and you were exhausted. As you were changing into your pajamas Jim came into your bedroom.

"No need to put clothes back on." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "Pervert." You muttered and got fully dressed and went to bed.

Greg:

You spilled some wine on your dress and quickly took it off and started cleaning it. You were in the bathroom muttering things to yourself when Greg peeked in.

"You're okay?" He blushed when he saw you but offered to help you. "Thanks." You said and kissed his cheek and went to put some clothes on.

Mycroft:

You were getting ready to go out for dinner when Myke walked in on you. "You're not ready yet?" He asked and sighed but when he saw you he couldn't keep the smirk away. "Perfection takes time." You laughed.

"But you're already perfect." He said on his way out, leaving you half naked and with a smile on your face.