Teen!John request

You managed to get to class in just the right time before the last bell rang. John offered you a shy smile as you sat in front of him and Sherlock, who sighed at you for being late. "Overslept again?" John teased, a hint of pink playing on his cheeks. "Yeah, I forgot to set the alarm. Typical." You shook your head and let out a tired sigh. "Sounds like you." Sherlock said while rolling his eyes. While smiling at you playfully John nudged Sherlock, telling him to behave. 

The class felt longer than it should have but as soon as it ended you were able to turn around to look at the two guys behind you, a smirk playing on your lips. "We still have some time before the next class starts." You hinted earning smiles from the both of them. 

The three of you sat down outside and watched as students started to move around the school. You and John listened to Sherlock talk, in detail, about the things he could read from them. It was gossip on the highest level and neither you or John could deny the fact that you both loved it. "It's obvious that she's interested in that guy." Sherlock stated, making John raise a brow in confusion. "You sure about that? She's been talking with that other guy for quite some time now."

Once again Sherlock sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "John out of the two of us who do you think is more likely to have right about these kind of things?" He questioned daringly but all John could do was stare at him, mouth slightly opened in disbelief. 

"When it comes to understanding people I think I have a little more experience." Sherlock let out a small laugh. "Come on John. You don't notice the things right in front of you. Just like you haven't noticed that (Y/N) is head over heels for you." Both you and John blushed furiously and you knew there wasn't anything you could say to make the situation less awkward, cause he wasn't wrong. 

"B-But you don't notice Molly's feelings." John tried to say in defense. "Of course I know how she feels. I just don't know how to handle it....Yet." Sherlock said, matching the both of your red faces. 

It took a moment before Sherlock stood up without looking at you. "This is uncomfortable, I'm going to go now."You and John were left sitting on the bench, not knowing what to say or do. "I-I like you too." He blurted out as he fiddled with his shirt. No matter how much you tried you couldn't get the smile away from your face. Who would have know this was all it took for you to confess how you felt towards each other. 

----------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had a lot to do and now when school's started I thought I should at least make time to write one chapter. Hope you all had/will have a great school start and don't forget to comment if you have any suggestions, I do have a few in storage so I hope you'll look forwards to them. 

Take care!  <3