First I love you

Sherlock:

The two of you had been out for a case the whole night. When you arrived back to 221B Baker street both of you laid down on the couch, exhausted.

"That was one hell of a night." You said and laughed. When Sherlock didn't say anything you turned around to face him only to notice him staring at you. "What?"

"I love you." He said and quickly turned away. To say you were stunned would be an understatement but you couldn't keep the smile away from your face. You sat up and straddled him, forcing him to face you. "Please (y/n) don't make fun-." "I love you too." You said and kissed him passionately.

John:

The three of you had been out, solving a case together. Sherlock didn't understand why you had to tag along and kept arguing about it. You don't know why but you snapped and out sassed Sherlock which caused him to glare at you and walk away.

"God, I love you." You heard John say as you blushed. "You're not so bad yourself." You said and gave him a small bump on the shoulder. "I love you too." You said with a quiet voice and blushed even harder.

"Good." John said and grabbed you hand.

Moriarty:

He left a puzzle for you and when you asked him about it all he did was grin and kiss you on the cheek before disappearing through the door. It took you a couple of hours but it was totally worth it.

The words ' I love you' made you smile and blush. You quickly called Jim and waited for him to answer. And once he did all you said was " I love you too." before ending the phone call with a grin on your face.

Greg:

It was suppose to be a normal date, dinner at his place, when his phone rang.

"I'm sorry (y/n) It's been a murder and-" You hushed him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Go solve me a crime." Greg smiled and gave you a quick kiss. "I love you." He said before closing the door after him.

You froze at the words but smiled whatsoever and that smile just wouldn't go away. But as suspected you could't stay awake and fell fast asleep once you laid down on the couch. When Greg came home at around 3 in the morning he saw you asleep and draped a blanket over you.

He noticed a note on the coffee table saying 'I love you too' and he smiled for himself.

Mycroft:

Mycroft took you out for dinner and was really nervous for some reason. After you'd ordered you food he took out a piece of paper. "(y/n) I've never done this before so I had to write it down. So i'm gonna read this to you." He said nervously but softened when you gave him a reassured smile.

"(y/n) You've come closer to me than I planned you to. When you're not around I miss you, your voice, your company and your beautiful smile. I know I can be a little...old fashioned and dramatic but I can't say it in any other way. I love you." You felt a tear slip and you smiled at him, "I love you too." You gave him a soft and gentle kiss.