Request 9- They're upset (and cry)

Sherlock:

"(A/N) What were you thinking?! You could have gotten yourself hurt! You could have died!" Sherlock yelled frustratingly at you. "I'm sorry but I wasn't about to leave you there alone!" You argued back and furrowed your eyebrows. "I can take care of myself." He fired at you and sighed heavily. Though he tried to stay 'calm' you could see that he was on the edge of crying. "And I can't?!" 

"I know you can. It's just... what if something had happen? What would I do if you died?" He said hopelessly as a single tear slipped down his cheek, which he quickly brushed away. You remained quiet for a moment before taking his hand in yours. "Sherlock I'm sorry. I'll be more careful the next time." 

John:

"I don't like that you're spending so much time with Sherlock." John stated and kept his eyes at you. You frowned and walked closer. "Why not? You spend even more time with him?" John sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's not the same. I don't want you to be in that kind of danger." 

"And you think I want you to be?" He shook his head and closed his eyes. "I can't lose you. Not you too." He said, his voice breaking into a sob as tears began to escape his eyes. Your heart broke for him as you immediately wrapped your arms around him. "I'm sorry honey. You're right."

Moriarty:

"I told you to stay here!" Jim shouted at you, anger filling his eyes. "I'm sorry babe. But-" You started but was interrupted by him. "Do you know what could have happened?! Do you know what my enemies are capable of?!" His anger was changed into concern before turning to sadness. "They could have tortured you into wishing that they would just kill you. They could have touched you." He said and looked into your eyes, tears threatening to flow at any moment. "I'm so sorry Jim. I promise it won't happen again." You replied and brought him into a tight hug as he sobbed into your shoulders. 

Greg:

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurting?" Greg asked with a frown. "I didn't want to worry you." You told him and rubbed your belly. "It's my baby too. Don't you think I deserve to know? I'm always worrying. And not just for the baby." He told you as a tear ran down his cheek. "I know. I'm sorry." You reached forward and quickly dried his tears. "I promise I'll tell you if it still hurts." He nodded as you brought him into a hug. He took a moment to breath before asking what the doctors had said. Luckily it wasn't anything big, just normal pregnancy cramps.  

Mycroft:

"I can't believe you went to the ultrasound without me." Mycroft said, looking hurt. "I'm sorry. I just had to know for sure before telling you. I didn't know what to do." You cried and buried your face in you hands, feeling ashamed. "I should have been there." Mycroft remarked, raising his voice at you. "I know. I just didn't want to give you any false hopes. I didn't even think you wanted a baby." He frowned at you, sadness filling his eyes. He walked out of the room, leaving you to follow him. But before you could he closed the door after him. 

It wasn't until you heard him crying that you entered. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm so sorry." You wrapped him into a tight embrace as he calmed down.