His wedding speech

Sherlock:
"I think I speak for us all when I say that I didn't expect to find someone that was willing to stick up with me" He said with a laugh and looked lovingly at you,

"Neither did I expect for me to fall in love. Much less for a person as wonderful as you."

"I love you and that's the truth. And now you're stuck with me." He laughed and kissed you.

John:
"(Y/n) the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew there were something different about you. Not only were you the most beautiful person I've ever seen." He looked down at you with adoration.
"You're the kindest and the most wonderful person on this earth."

"I will love you until death tear us apart and even then I shall never forget you." You got up and kissed him passionately.

Moriarty:
"(Y/n)" He said and sighed happily.
"You're the only one I consider to be my equal. Hell, you even scare me sometimes. I love everything about you. Your beauty, your wit but most importantly...your bum." You gasped but grinned at him.
"I love you babe. Thanks for marrying me." He smirked at you and kissed you roughly.

Greg:
"My love, I know I'm not the best partner out there. I know I don't always treat you like the Queen you are. But I promise that I'll always love you for who you are." He was on his way to cry.
"Because the person you are is the person I admire the most. I love you to no end." He took your hand and kissed it lightly.

Mycroft:
"(Y/n) why you agreed on marrying me, I will never understand." You smiled at him.
"I don't understand why such a wonderful and gorgeous human being would want to be with someone like me." You kissed his hand lovingly and smiled at him.
"But I want you to know that I love you and that I'll do anything in my power to make sure you'll never doubt it." He kissed your cheek and smiled at you.