Request 10- You're abducted

Sherlock:

You were home in 221B baker street when a knock on the door got your attention. When you opened it there were none other than Moriarty standing outside. "Hello (Y/N). It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He said before everything went black. You woke up in a dark room, the drug still in your system, keeping you weak. As you tried to break free all you could think of was Sherlock, he'll find you.

When Sherlock came back home he immediately drew the conclusion that you had been kidnapped. Following the clues that Moriarty left for him he found you beaten up and unconscious, but alive which was more than he could ask for.

John:

A man who had been following John's blog had become quite obsessed with both him and Sherlock. Deciding that he wanted their attention he abducted you in hopes to finally witness the partners in the act. When John hadn't heard form you in  hours he and Sherlock went out looking for you. It didn't take long for them to find the man who was behind it all.

You were okay thankfully, but John couldn't help but to feel guilty. If he didn't write that damn blog that would have never happened. You assured him that it was not his fault that that none of that could have seen it coming. Not even Sherlock. 

Moriarty:

Before you knew it there was a man standing in your apartment. You had no idea on how he got in, seeing that you had security guards watching the whole place. "So this is (Y/N)." He said with a smirk and eyed your body up and down. "It is." You dared to speak and reached for the gun you knew Jim had under the table. But before you could reach it you were hit from behind, knocking you out.

Jim immediately got messengers saying that you were missing. Rage filled him as he got his whole crew on the task. Not an hour later did he found you. You was tied up beaten and tortured for information. "I didn't tell them anything." You told him. "I don't care about that. All I care about is that you're safe." He breathed and finally relaxed as he brought you into a tight embrace. 

Greg:

A criminal Greg had put to jail years ago wanted revenge. He planned to kidnap you to make Greg suffer. One night when Greg was working late you heard a noise downstairs. You frowned and walked out of the bedroom. "Honey? Is that you?" You called and tried to get a better view to the bottom floor. Suddenly a pair of arms went around you, holding a cloth to your nose and mouth making your eyes shut as everything went black.

With a little help from Sherlock and John, Greg found you in you kidnappers house's basement. He held you in his arms, telling you how sorry he was to have caused you this. 

Mycroft:

As you were walking out to the parking lot several cars surrounded you. Three men from one of the cars pulled you inside, tying you up. "You're messing with the wrong girl." You warned them before they drugged you. When Mycroft didn't hear from you he immediately sent people looking for you.

With the help of four different task forces you were found, beaten and tortured. As you cried into his shoulders he promised you that no one would ever hurt you again, that he'd keep you safe.