Request 6- They have a nightmare

Sherlock

You woke up by Sherlock stirring beside you, mumbling things that made no sense. Softly you placed your hand on his chest and shook him lightly. "Sherlock?" His eyes fluttered open as he shot up. "It was just a bad dream. I'm right here." You said comforting and sat up next to him, pulling him into a tight embrace. It took him a second before melting into your touch. You stayed up all night and just talked about everything and nothing. 

John:

The sound of heavy breathing woke you up. Instantly you noticed John panting, he looked so scared in his sleep. "Honey wake up." You said gently and placed a hand on his cheek. Slowly John opened his eyes and looked at you in confusion. "(Y/N)?" You smiled softly at him and kissed his forehead. "Do you wanna talk about it?" John shook his head and wrapped his arms around you, bringing you closer. "I love you." You whispered as he finally drove back to sleep. 

Moriarty:

It wasn't rare for Jim to talk in his sleep, but this time he was yelling. It terrified you to see him like this as you didn't know what to do. "Babe. Babe!" You called, making him finally wake up. "What is it?!" He asked and reached for the gun under his pillow. "You were shouting in your sleep." You said carefully. His face softened as he placed the gun back. "It's nothing." He decided and pulled his arms around you protectively. "That wasn't nothing." You replied and placed your hands on his chest. Jim sighed but decided that it was best to just tell you everything about his dream. So he did. 

Greg:

The cold bed woke you up. Immediately you saw Greg sitting on the edge of the bed, his head rested in his hands. "Sweetie. Are you alright?" You asked and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine. Just a nightmare." He told you and laid his hand over yours. "Is it about Sherlock again?" Greg nodded and sighed before laying down beside you again. Ever since Sherlock's fall he'd been having nightmares. "I'm here if you want to talk. I'm here for you." You spoke softly and kissed his lips sweetly. "I know." Greg smiled and wrapped his arms around you, falling back to sleep slowly. 

Mycroft:

"No. No don't." You heard Mycroft mumble in his sleep, shaking his head rapidly. "Mycroft it's just a dream. It's just a dream." You said and held him closer. Soon he stopped talking and you noticed his eyes open up slowly. "(Y/N)?" He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm right here. It was just a dream." You repeated and kissed his temple. Mycroft relaxed into your touch and nuzzled closer, not saying anything as he fell asleep again.