Request 15- Sherlock/Greg

Sherlock entered the silent house with determined steps. As he stepped inside the living room he could hear John gasping behind him. The man and his wife laid lifelessly on the floor, blood covering their clothes. "My God. How'd do this?" John spoke before leaving to get some air. 

Sherlock scanned the room and noticed a picture on the table. It was them and a little girl, they had a daughter. Quickly he made his way upstairs and opened the door with painted flowers on it. There she was. Breathing out in relief, Sherlock placed a hand on her shoulder. "I need you to wake up." He said softly. The little girl stirred and slowly opened her eyes. 

"Where's my mom?" She questioned with a frown as her eyes began to water. It's remarkable how one just know when something is wrong, when someone you love is hurt. Before Sherlock had the time to answer the girl wrapped her arms around his neck and cried. All he could do was to pick her up and carry her out of the house, making sure she never laid eyes on her dead parents. 

Without a second thought he brought her home with him. "Who's this?" Greg, Sherlock's boyfriend, asked. "I'll explain later." Sherlock replied and walked over to the kitchen to get the little girl something to eat. Greg was about to protest but the sight of Sherlock interacting with this girl was something he couldn't help but to adore. Weeks later and the two of them found themselves adopting (Y/N). 

As Sherlock was talking to a client (Y/N) overheard them as they were arguing. "Papa! Mummy said a bad word." The little girl told Greg and pointed her fingers at Sherlock. At that moment Greg realized that not only had he grown to love the little girl but his love for Sherlock grew stronger. 

----------

Sorry for not updating. I've been really busy with homework. I wrote a longer chapter to make it up to you. Let me know what you thought in the comments below. Have a great weekend and thanks for reading.