You're jealous

Sherlock:

He would never notice if someone was flirting with him. Sometimes he would even flirt back, without noticing it. You knew he didn't mean to hurt you ore to make you jealous but you couldn't help it. So you'd grab his arm and drag him out of there. Afterwards he would realize what was going on and he'd apologize for not noticing.

John:

John didn't mind being flirted with and that bothered you to no end. You knew he would never cheat on you but you couldn't help but to be jealous. Therefor you would grab his hand and stand by his side, making it obvious for the others that he's taken.

Moriarty:

Jim could be a very flirtatious person, it's just the way he is. But that didn't make it any easier to accept it. Luckily for you Jim would notice the way you stiffened and how you got insecure. So instead of continuing to charm the other he'd walk up to you and kiss you shamelessly.

Greg:

Greg never noticed if someone was being flirtatious, it made you a little angry that he'd let someone flirt with him shamelessly right next to you. When it got over hand you would walk up to him and kiss him and then walk away again, knowing he'll follow after you.

Mycroft:

Mycroft could be a very charming person and could charm anyone, it's a part of the job. But that didn't mean you liked it. You would literally walk up to him and tell him how you felt, you knew you could tell him anything and he'd listen.