Request 11- Greg

You were finally going to meet Greg's parents. They had invited the two of you home for a nice dinner where they could get to know you. You were nervous to say the least. What if they didn't like you? 

"Don't worry honey, they'll love you. Just as I do." Greg reassured you and offered a smile which you nervously returned. "But what if-" He stopped you with a soft kiss on the lips. "It doesn't matter. It won't change the way I feel about you." He told you, making you relax and melt into his touch. 

Once you arrived at their house they warmly welcomed you. With Greg by your side you had a lovely time and by the end of the evening you could tell that they had approved of you. "You found yourself a real lady Greg. I'm proud of you son." His father said with a grin. "It was a pleasure meeting you (Y/N). I can tell you made our son very happy." You blushed slightly before smiling widely at them. "It was nice to finally meet you. I hope to see you soon." 

After saying your goodbyes Greg drove you home. "See. I told you they'd love you."

----

Sorry I haven't been updating. Wattpad hasn't been working properly so I haven't been able to write new chapters. Hopefully it'll start working again. Anyways thanks for reading.