Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

DREW POV

The minute Lexi goes to tell me something shots rung out. Everyone started running. Knocking others over. I turned to face Lexi but she was on the ground laying in a pool of her blood.

I rushed over to her and picked her up bridal style. I laid her in my back seat and sped off to the hospital. On my way there I called her mom.

I just jump out the car almost forgetting to fuck park it. I grab Lexi and ran into the ER

"Somebody help me my girlfriend had been shot!" I yelled. Nurses and doctors came rushing snatching jet out of my hands. I tried to follow them but they said I'll have to wait in the waiting room.

I walked out into the waiting room. My blood was boiling whoever did this is going to pay with their life. Her mom, Bigg, Angie, Tasha, Britany, her and dad came walking into the place.

"Drew w-what happened to my baby?" she said on the verge of tears. I explained everything. She was crying into my arms as I hugged her. Her dad had this expression of hurt guilt and pain. We all cried hoping she will be okay.

We waited and waited for a doctor to come out. Or was going on 4 in the morning.

"Family of Lexington Washington?" he did. We all jumped up at the same time.

"Is she going to be okay? Please tell me my baby is okay?" her mom cried.

"Well she was shot 4 times. Once in the stomach but it didn't puncture or harm her and neither did the one in her shoulder. The next bullet was a centimeter away from her heart. And the last one was in the neck but the bullet just left a gash but it still caused her to lose a lot of blood. We removed the bullets. She is fine but she is in a coma. She might wake up tomorrow maybe weeks months or years. If she responds to the medicine then her status will improve. If you have any questions or concerns please give me a call." he said

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Sorry but visiting hours are over. You guys go home and rest and come back tomorrow." We thanked him and we all said our good byes. Man fuck. My fucking heart in laying up in the hospital fighting for her life. I don't know wtf to do.

I jumped on my car and went home. Tonight was just too much. If I lose her I wouldn't know what to do. But gladly she responds to the meds. I love her with everything in me.

***

I woke up showered and got dressed. I pulled up to the hospital and walked to the front desk. Why is it that the person that work at the front desk gotta be a thirsty bitch? Like hoe you on the clock tryna flirt and get some dick.

"Excuse me can you tell me what room my wife Lexington Washington is in?" he looked at me and licked her lips.

"Daddy you don't need her I'm all the woman you would need." she said. See this the shit I'm taking bout. I grabbed her by her throat and pulled her toward me.

"Listen hear bitch just get me the fucking room number or you will lose your little fucking life." I said the clenched teeth. Her eyes widen. I let her go.

"She she's in room 456 sir." I just walked off. Bitch almost lost her life.

I prayed before I walked into the room. She was hooked up to ask that machines. I just hope she wakes up soon.

I pulled up a chair next to get bed and held her hand. I sighed before I spoke. "You know the saying 'you never know what you had till it's gone' well this is living proof. I really gotta do better. I don't see myself without you. You're everything that a man could ask for. I know I did you wing and I'm sorry. I really truly am. I love you more than I love myself. You make me smile no matter how mad I am. You do things to me that I never felt before. I want you to be my wife have my kids. Shit just grow old with me. No matter what we go thru is me and you till the wheels fall off. I love you Lexi I truly do." I kissed her lips and just watched her sleep. My phone started ringing

"Yo"

....

"Alright I'll meet you there in 30."

I hung up. "Bae I'll be back later on to see you." I kissed her again and walked out.

Lexi POV

First all when I get out of this hospital whoever shoot me is going to pay not only with their life but with those close to them. You see over these past few months I became a cold hearted bitch. When someone try to take me down best believe I'm not going down alone.

I heard everything Drew said and it brought tears to my eyes. I love this boy with everything in me. But we both have to do right to each other. But that's a story for another day.

I don't know when I'm waking up but when I do I'll be the happiest person on the planet. I heard the door creak open. I don't know who it was but didn't speak at first. I heard a chair move.

"Well bitch I see you still alive. I should've killed you. I told you to stay away from my man but you just didn't listen. If or when you make it out of this hospital I'm going to enjoy killing you. I could do it now but I rather you look into my eyes as your life slips away from you. I will have Drew one way or another." she said. I know this voice to well but if this who I think it and this bitch tried to kill me she gone regret the shit.

I hear the door open and close. I'm guessing her leaving. I coming for that bitch head. She better enjoy her freedom while it last because it will not be long. I want this bitch dead and I want her dead now. Wait till I get out this coma. I ain't asking no questions I'm hitting, stabbing, tazing, and all. This bitch is getting tortured personally by me.

Imma crazy bitch so she better be ready. We gone go head to head first tho. I could feel my blood boiling. I was so fucking mad my heart rate was speeding up. People rushed in the room and with that I was out.

***

It's been almost three weeks and I'm tell in this fucking coma. Every day my mom dad brother friends and drew visit me. Even the bitch that shot me had the nerve to play like she was oh so hurt. Nah hoe when I wake up imma stump a mud hole in the bitch face belee that.

I can't believe she have the nerve to show her face. As for her man. His punk ass thought he was slick. Motherfucker had the nerve to try and kiss me. When I say I was livid I was LIVID y'all hear me. I wanted to jump up and beat his ass.

Some kind of friends they were. For now on imma keep my enemies and friends closer. That way before shit can happen they'll be dead. I ain't playing no games when I wake up.

I'm tired of being in this fucking bed. I try to open my eyes or move my fingers or mouth but nothing happens. Ughh I'm bout tired of trying but I know they wouldn't want me to give up.

The doctors tell them that I'm doing better and I should be waking up soon. But shit when is soon cause a bitch ready to go home. I just hope soon hurries up. Drew comes here and tells me about his day and all the shit that's going on. Even the part were the hoe pushing up on him.

I miss them all dearly. But when I wake up imma be a whole new person. Goodbye Lexington hello Karma. If y'all wondering who Karma is Karma is my alter ego. Karma don't play no games and I have no sympathy for anyone. This bitch done woke her up and now she gunning for her.

I hope she ready ;)